You can get Hair Cuts + Loan from Banks

C.ompton

That area looks like Chinatown with all the Asian writing. But the red, green, and white flags throw me off.

bigmitchbaker

hey cool look that lady is driving a stalion classic covertible

ps srry about the spelly i suck

There's not really room for it to say "sponsor" so I guess it says "spot". It's engrish.

Concerning the salon, I think it will be useable. We've already seen Niko with different haircuts, so there's no reason not to believe we will be getting ways of customizing hair.

Well, you could do both of those things in Saints Row, so I could possibly see it being in the game, the hair for sure, but getting a loan? From a shylock maybe, but I doubt an official loan. Niko is a recent immigrant afterall, although his command of the English language from what we've seen so far tells me that he's been around English speakers for much longer than he's leading on.

What your pretty much saying is, If there's a shop in a screenshot, you can definately go into it. That's not the case...

Johnny Burbank

I hope not b/c that means they have to add cheesy in-building graphics for a bank. R* is much better with outdoor settings and graphics imo. Few devs are good at rendering interiors.