• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexLB

• Alt

• Silent

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd spread the word about my mod which is now released.   The mod is an extensive attempt to significantly enhance the appeal, lifetime and overall gameplay of GTA: San Andreas, through a un

Enough is enough. I'm going to give this thread a few days cooldown - what you don't realize is that both sides of this ridiculous conflicts are spamming.   Chill the f*ck out - what is this, an inf

Just stopping by (after all this time) to say nice job 'finishing' off the mod! The changelog looks really good, and amazing how you figured out some of my (rather amateur) code - bear in mind that wh

Has anyone ever beaten The Truth Is Out There the "real" way? I think the difficulty is pretty insane, considering you're following behind and Truth is assaulted from all directions. I always fly on top of the Mothership and shoot everything with a Minigun.

• 4 weeks later...

I found new things for the people who is working on BETA Missions.

On the beta, the cutscene "Big Smoke" who's a mission. I found some text about that mission on the american.gxt

Look at here a description:

INTRO1

BDA83A9F

~s~Drive to the ~y~cemetary~s~ with Big Smoke.

In the normal version i never heard about "Go to the cementary" on the first mission. So, that's something from beta big smoke mission smile.gif

If I ever come back to making unofficial fixes for the mod, I may aswell tweak "Big Smoke" mission to implement this (INTRO1 - "Big Smoke" mission). It would be still compatible with old saves (but you wouldn't really enjoy it on any save tounge.gif).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have some awesome info.

With a bit of help from NTAuthority I managed to fix incompatibility with Vista and 7 by using simple ASI, and now I can run full main on my OS (which is Vista)! smile.gif

I think I may release it soon (it's a very simple ASI, so it needs ASI loader to work), as soon as I'll FINALLY fix my unofficial main crash. And I think that I may write sort of commandline tool to convert saves from friendly main to be compatible with full main instead.

Edit:

Fixed my fix crash. Now I only need to write a friendly -> full converter and it's ready to go. Can anyone send me a savegame made on friendly version of main???

Edit2:

YAY! Launched a friendly-main-made savegame on my full SCM. I may even integrate the savegame updater with my ASI, so no more two mains and stuff smile.gif

Edited by SilentPL

Done!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwgj0k

I've managed to integrate the samegame updater inside the game, so you won't even notice when your save won't be "friendly" or "full" anymore smile.gif

Full changelog of this version:

- Removed "Full" and "Friendly" versions of main. Now mod works exactly the same on XP, Vista and 7.

- Fixed 1.1 fix crash.

- All 23 loading splash screens now work properly.

- Integrated the savegame updater, so I will be able to mess with main.scm more in the future.

But also as the mod messes with your savegames, PLEASE BACKUP ALL YOUR SAVEGAMES BEFORE YOU TRY THIS VERSION! It should work well, but it's always better to do backups.

Nope, you don't need 1.1.

Also, regular TTDISA link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?d864ebsh4yjr161

• Like 2

Tested, beat 1st mission without crashes.

Quick question, are the vorbis filesincluded with the new fix absolutely necessary? Will other ASI loader files work just fine? I ask this because StreamMemFix1.0.asi appears to not like the files included in the fix, and is only happy using the files that come in StreamMemFix mod.

I'm using the StreamMem vorbis files anyway, but I do not know if this will have adverse effects on savegame compatibility and the like.

Also, does anyone know what texture or files the Lighthouse's light beam uses? I'm using the New Railway Algorithm mod (algorithm5 as the mod's folder says), and the train signals use the the same files as the lighthouse cone, so I get funny cones pointing in the sky when a train is nearby.

I'm thinking of making the texture transparent, thus making the cones and the lighthouse light invisible, or trying to find a way to work out how the CLEO script for the train mod works so I can disable the signals.

EDIT:

I've discovered that I cannot gain Fat or HP from food bought in fast food outlets. I've only got as far completing Robbing Uncle Sam before I noticed this bug, it could've occured long beforehand, though. Is this bug fixable? I searched the thread but found nothing suggesting a fix. It's pretty game breaking.

EDIT 2:

A temporary remedy to the no fat glitch is to use a Savegame Editor to give CJ the amount of Fat desired. As for HP, buying things from Vending machines still restores HP, as does saving the game. This is how I'll be getting around the bug, but it really needs fixing.

Edited by Mattatatta

Did it happen without my patch too? I doubt it's caused by me.

If it did, I might take a look.

Hey silentPL i am new at gta forum and i always admired you're work and achivements but i have a favor.In gta sa game files,can you enable the code or file(or whatever)to make cj say yes to a drug dealer?deezire said that the files remain,but he never enabled them Plz do it for me man plz i love this one..and i don't want the one at gta garage i want the one in the game files..just upload to me the moded file(enabled)and if its a script or main.scm,then make it compatible with TTDISA ..

Hope you will do this 4 me man...i will be waiting for a reply.. smile.gif

Edited by Dandondin2011
Hey silentPL i am new at gta forum and i always admired you're work and achivements but i have a favor.In gta sa game files,can you enable the code or file(or whatever)to make cj say yes to a drug dealer?deezire said that the files remain,but he never enabled them Plz do it for me man plz i love this one..and i don't want the one at gta garage i want the one in the game files..just upload to me the moded file(enabled)and if its a script or main.scm,then make it compatible with TTDISA ..

Hope you will do this 4 me man...i will be waiting for a reply.. smile.gif

Never heard and knew about that. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise I'll achieve this. I just don't know how would it work and what's left.

^ I was thinking about allowing CJ to say 'yes' but it would break the storyline, especially with Sweet. The voices for CJ saying yes to drug dealers are still in the game files.

If the animations(taking a drug)isn't remaining in the game file,just enable the conversation of cj saying yes(i like to know how it was intended to be)even if cj keeps standing there

I will never forget this favor man blush.gif

Edited by Dandondin2011

As DeeZire said, I'm not sure if I want to break the storyline by enabling this feature. I'll think about it.

As DeeZire said, I'm not sure if I want to break the storyline by enabling this feature. I'll think about it.

Of course of course take you're time i will always respect you're decisions biggrin.gif .So i will wait for a reply...

You could have said no in the first place but you supported me and i appreciate that bro biggrin.gif

P.s:You won't break the storyline because: -This feature was available in the beta

-On the mission where you rescue mike toreno ,while driving them to pleasure domes,cj said that there was a dub in his wallet.

Come on silentPL..plz do this mod 4 me man i searched for this my hole LIFE with no sucsess ..i beleive in you dude...plz do it.. confused.gif

Edited by Dandondin2011

Hey, can anyone help me? When I select my San Andreas folder the install button is still grey.

Thank you.

Edit: Never mind, it was adding "/GTA San Andreas" to my game path for some reason.

Edited by corvettelover

Quick question...

Does this unlock San Fierro and Las Venturas early? I have the SA Open Mod installed... so I'm hoping this unlocks LV and SF early too.

Quick question...

Does this unlock San Fierro and Las Venturas early? I have the SA Open Mod installed... so I'm hoping this unlocks LV and SF early too.

Nope. It's an extension to stock SA, so you have to play just as before.

Found a problem with TTDISA and its that rusty brown ring donut doesn't have a worker to buy donugt from...help plz ?

Edited by Dandondin2011
Did it happen without my patch too? I doubt it's caused by me.

If it did, I might take a look.

I'll start over from a clean game sometime in the next week (I'm very busy right now), but I need your patch in order to install TTDISA since I'm on Win 7 x64.

• 2 weeks later...

So wait, what's going on with this mod now? Last I remember is that it was released, you couldn't do the last missions for some reason (100% crash?) and DeeZire wasn't very active anymore - and there were some unofficial patches for things?

EDIT: I've seen we switch to the patch when doing the final missions? How many different patches have people made and which is the best one?

Is there still the Windows 7 problem, or is that fixed in a patch?

Basically, what is everything I need to know now? I wish DeeZire was still working on this so all this stuff could be in the OP.

Edited by cp1dell

Silent_PL, help me please...

I've tried your patch. I tried it on a clean GTA:SA, on GTA:SA with already installed TTDISA, with different .exe's (1.0, 1.01, the compact one 1.0), with installed cleo v3 and v4. It just crashes at the end of the loading screen when starting a new game. What am I doing wrong? confused.gif

BTW the original TTDISA works fine (although had to reinstall it couple of times)

P.S. Sometimes the loading screen is blank white with the progress bar being normal in the lower left corner. Is this somehow connected? turn.gif

Try it without CLEO. And don't change the DeeZire's EXE.

Try it without CLEO. And don't change the DeeZire's EXE.

Same problem with me and I have no CLEO mods installed it crashes just after loading bar is complete.Is there any patch or fix for that .By the way I have v1 ..

Edited by arijitsen