3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

markmartir

DeeZire make this mod as some left over and make changes in this mod I understand DeeZire since last year smile.gif

cronodevir

Was a fix for the "no cars in country-side" ever found?...currently..no cars spawn outside of LS/SF/LV... sad.gif

Bump

Also, i can't get any taxi fares. No matter which taxi i use and where i go..it just says 'there are no fares near by. Keep searching' I drove around for hours and didn't find any fares...i should find fares as soon as i am near a sidewalk.

Edited by cronodevir

SLAYERMAGGOT

Ohh sh*t, the Thread is dead !

Gouveia

When is this going to be ready? I want it all! And I want it now!

cronodevir

Bugfixes included...

But personally..i think hes not working on it or intrest anymore..i pmed the author 3 times and he read every pm,but didn't replay. sad.gif I think its dead.

QwertyAAA
In the Beta were:

green combine harvester

voodoo with old wheels

a lot of vc cars

beta police heli

yellow police bikers

changed Journey, Walton, Forklift, Fortune

old tags

Ryder has a sadler pick-up

blue vehicle light

grey/white police car (in the intro of San Andreas)

another peds

beta homies

vehicle color changes

changed gangs (Ballas...)

Stratum like this in GTA Liberty City Stories

Some from Vice city cars textures like greenwood beta skins for Sweet,Big Bear and Big Smoke.

Selling Smoke,Beer,Drugs and Bubble gum in 24/7 shop.

GTA IV stallion.

Animations beta's like peds walk and run.

Wheels from vice city.

Give me a source for the bubble gum thing. YouTube is not a source.

DeeZire

The mod isnt dead, Im taking a break. Sometimes things are better when you leave them alone for a short time then come back to them refreshed smile.gif

As for all the comments about beta things, no - the mod is not designed to restore the game back to beta status, besides which a lot of those things were never in the game anyway, beta or otherwise.

Drippin'187

if possible, do you think you could add one thing taken out of the game b4 release? the house you can buy next to madd doggs mansion was supposed to have a different kind of enterior, kinda like you could just walk in like how the car show rooms look in san fierro, is there any way you could restore this house to how it was ment to be, and add water to the pool?

QwertyAAA

BTW, I don't get it. So the missions are done? I mean, Tanked Up, Doberman, and The Truth is Out There?

markmartir
The mod isnt dead, Im taking a break. Sometimes things are better when you leave them alone for a short time then come back to them refreshed smile.gif

As for all the comments about beta things, no - the mod is not designed to restore the game back to beta status, besides which a lot of those things were never in the game anyway, beta or otherwise.

I cant wait man I will uninstall gta sa and I will install gta vice city I will back soon in gta sa beta project by now I test gta vice city beta I will back soon smile.gif

DeeZire
if possible, do you think you could add one thing taken out of the game b4 release? the house you can buy next to madd doggs mansion was supposed to have a different kind of enterior, kinda like you could just walk in like how the car show rooms look in san fierro, is there any way you could restore this house to how it was ment to be, and add water to the pool?

I want to do that, but the looks dont match the interior as you can now enter it. I havent taken a more detailed look, but Im not sure if those 'original look' models art still in the game.

Drippin'187

yea im not sure either, maybe if you know how you could make a custom one that somewhat resembles the beta one though. idk if this would be hard because im guessing you would have to do some coding and everything

cronodevir

Do Taxi cab missions work for anyone else? So far all the other side missions work except for Taxi...i cannot find any fares..and ive been every where..every major city, every small city, i cannot get fares anywhere..they simply do not spawn. Ever.

Also, the mission where you follow the Groupier from Calligulas cannot be completed. It always crashes after the cutscene when you enter her house after getting the cane from the gimp. Is there a way to get past this mission?

Edited by cronodevir

cronodevir

Ive tried reinstalling with SAMI..but the script that omes with beta4 is for beta3..so it totally doesn't work.

This is turning out to be pretty retarded...its a nice mod and all..but with tons of bugs, an installation method purposely made to piss people off, and zero support..i don't think it will get any where like this...its been alot of trouble so far.

So....Is there a script for Sami to install the 4th beta?

Edited by cronodevir

FullMetal

Sorry for digging this up, but I can't find any good download link of the latest/biggest mod version. I only found some small beta of a small 3 megs with barely anything in it confused.gif.

Could someone post a link to the "latest" version of the mod?

markmartir

I want to do that, but the looks dont match the interior as you can now enter it. I havent taken a more detailed look, but Im not sure if those 'original look' models art still in the game.

Bro deezire can you help jojo_7 from his gta san andreas beta mod? We really need help bro and how to past the mission that you will get gimp suit if i enter the house of cj girl friend it crash in your mod how to complete the mission to get the keycard? orly.gif

Bullet_Chris

Could you make the mod for the pirated version? Lots of people can't play your mod because we don't have the original.

Alt

markmartir

As I remember, Deezire solved that... hmm ... keycard problem. Just download this archive and manualy replace all files in gta3.img -> rebuild archive.

Dave_TE

The game always crashes after the cutscene of Cesar's first mission, whats wrong? dontgetit.gif

DJ Will

The game always crashes after the cutscene of Cesar's first mission, whats wrong?  dontgetit.gif

the problem is that ur using a cracked gta_sa.exe facedesk.gif

use the original gta_sa.exe rahkstar2.gif

if u r using the original one and it don't work then u have to mount it on to a mini image yin-yang.gif

Edited by DJ Will

Gunnie

And where is the download link? looks pretty nice, but I want to test it by myseft, and I can't find the link.

Greetings!

DJ Will
And where is the download link? looks pretty nice, but I want to test it by myseft, and I can't find the link.

Greetings!

this is the link to the mod: Download

inmate91

ah guys, my SAMI is getting a problem that when i open SAMI, it says that it can't find GTA SA in the registry and thus i use the browse. this isn't cool if i got to mod too many files one by one. got any suggestions to solve this problem?

atfburner

ah guys, my SAMI is getting a problem that when i open SAMI, it says that it can't find GTA SA in the registry and thus i use the browse. this isn't cool if i got to mod too many files one by one. got any suggestions to solve this problem?

copy and paste into a new .reg file.

change the "ExePath" to match where your game is

double click on the .reg when your done

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rockstar Games][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\1.00.00001][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Installation]"ExePath"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Rockstar Games\\GTA San Andreas\\gta_sa.exe\"""Installed"="1""UninstallPath"="RunDll32 C:\\PROGRA~1\\COMMON~1\\INSTAL~1\\PROFES~1\\RunTime\\10\\50\\Intel32\\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup \"C:\\Program Files\\InstallShield Installation Information\\{D417C96A-FCC7-4590-A1BB-FAF73F5BC98E}\\setup.exe\" -l0x9 "

inmate91

dude! thx a lot! it works! thank you biggrin.gif

markmartir

ATTENTION : IF YOU DOESN'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GTA SA,IF YOU USED NO CD CRACK VERSION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD "SAN AN 4" OR PAWFECT SKIN CHANGER V.1.1

IF YOU WANNA PLAY BRO DEEZIRE'S "Things to do in san andreas till you die" MOD!

floof

ATTENTION : IF YOU DOESN'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GTA SA,IF YOU USED NO CD CRACK VERSION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD "SAN AN 4" OR PAWFECT  SKIN CHANGER V.1.1

can anyone ever understand you? Here's what you should have said:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GTA SA,AND YOU DON'T USE THE CD CRACK VERSION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD "SAN AN 4" OR PAWFECT SKIN CHANGER V.1.1

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DEEZIRE'S "Things to do in san andreas till you die" MOD! tounge2.gif

But I still dont see what dowloading either pawfect skin changer would do since t only changes the player skin and has nothing to do with TTDISA beta4

Edited by The Grove

markmartir
ATTENTION : IF YOU DOESN'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GTA SA,IF YOU USED NO CD CRACK VERSION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD "SAN AN 4" OR PAWFECT  SKIN CHANGER V.1.1

can anyone ever understand you? Here's what you should have said:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GTA SA,AND YOU DON'T USE THE CD CRACK VERSION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD "SAN AN 4" OR PAWFECT SKIN CHANGER V.1.1

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DEEZIRE'S "Things to do in san andreas till you die" MOD! tounge2.gif

But I still dont see what dowloading either pawfect skin changer would do since t only changes the player skin and has nothing to do with TTDISA beta4

Hey mate your wrong if you don't use the original cd of gta sa you can't play this mod.

If you have a warez/sharing download in the internet. you can download Pawfect skin changer or San An 4!

If you wanna try this mod use your brain use your sense use your ass!

floof

@markmartir:I never said a crack cd would work with this I was correcting your grammer. I have v1.0. And what I said after was that I dont know what pawfect skin changer has to do with this mod sneaky2.gif

markmartir
@markmartir:I never said a crack cd would work with this I was correcting your grammer. I have v1.0. And what I said after was that I dont know what pawfect skin changer has to do with this mod sneaky2.gif

To play savegame without crashes orly.gif