4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

TheTurretTheo

@suparmarkeogai996

I never asked you to post this in the gtaforums topic. So can you please delete it.

Edited by TheTurretTheo

Name?

Keep up the good work theo! Much love and respect brother!

Edit : So, I've checked the internet before but I've checked again today to see if modloader was the cause of the user tracks crashing. After 1-2 hours of constant searching, I haven't found any fix or solutions. I haven't found a single thread that indicates that modloader might be the issue. A lot of people in this forum seems to have the same problem as mine, if anyone can help me in any way or atleast hint me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Edited by Name?
Had To Update It.

Max96
On 12/16/2018 at 8:19 PM, TheTurretTheo said:

Hey guys, time for a new update:

Version 1.5

Changelog:

Hide contents

-Cesar now has multiple outfits (In Photo Opportunity, Pier 69 and Highjack)
-Sweet now wears one of his beta outfits in 'Sweet's Girl'
-Reverted DeeZire's bmypol2 to csmech change in 'Tanker Commander'
-Andre now drives a stinger in 'Gray Imports'
-Derek now has a unique skin in Tanker Commander
-The Ballas now use Tec-9's in Big Smoke/Sweet and Kendl
-WMYTX1 now only spawns in the desert and WMYTX2 in the countryside.
-More Rifa Variety in End of The Line 1
-Replaced BFYRI with unique HFYRI2 in End of The Line 1
-Added MAFFA and SFR3 to End of The Line 2
-Changed the SHFYPRO to HFYPRO to match voices in Jizzy
-Changed "Russians" to "Russian Mafia" in text in Gray Imports
-Re-added Rusty Donuts to the food menu's
-Bikers now only drive Angels and Freeways
-Added Cuban paintjobs for the Hermes
-Added Turbo and Cholo Paintjobs for the Sabre
-Added Diablo paintjob for the Stallion
-The Angel is now modable in Transfender (You can now buy all 3 new paintjobs)
-The Male lifeguard and jogger now spawn at the beach.
-The three Triads in the mansion in 'A Home in the Hills' now have unique beta models.
-Changed "Mafia" to "Sindacco/Forelli/Leone" in the text in You've Had your Chips, Intensive Care, Freefall and Breaking The Bank at Caligula's
-Changed "Forelli" to "Marco Forelli" in text in Saint Mark's Bistro
-T-Bone now drives with a Rifa in Photo Opportunity
-Removed WMYMECH2

Save game from 1.3 and later ARE compatible, but using them is not entirely recommended.

A few things are still in development for a next version (Including that Sindacco change)

If you want to see progress updates, report bugs, suggestions and other TTDISA things you should join the Discord:

https://discord.gg/cx93m8K

-

Also @Max96, nice job on getting 100%, mind if I add your savegame to the Savegame Pack?

And for people who are wondering, after achieving 100%, instead of getting the hydra and tank like in the original, in TTDISA you get a t-shirt and the green sabre with a unique numberplate. (Which spawns at the place where it was in 'The Green Sabre')

Reveal hidden contents

-

Also, @Name?, I'm 99% sure the user tracks crash is caused by modloader, and not by TTDISA (but I'm not entirely sure)

Thanks! Sure man, feel free to add it, btw I have some chapter saves like after LS in the beginning of Badlands, Before going to SF, etc, I may upload them too

TheNewSamuel2206

Nice

Edited by TheNewSamuel2206

Zero22xx

I hope that it's alright to make some suggestions in this thread. There are a couple of things that I would really love to see changed or tweaked in this game and this mod seems as good as any to suggest them for. This has turned into quite a long post, so I apologise for that. I'm not making demands or anything, just thought that I could discuss some of these things in a friendly manner and thought they might make a good addition to your mod.

No More Tutorials:

Once you've played a few GTA games for a few years, you know what a Safe House is. Once you've played San Andreas more than once, you know that you need to pick up the Diskette icon and that it'll advance time by six hours. I would love to start a new game and hop onto the BMX without all the messages about how to ride it. No more Safe House explanations. No more tutorial messages during missions like "Taggin' Up Turf" or "Nines and AKs". No more long, unskippable explanation on Police Stations and Hospitals that I've seen a million times before while mashing my enter key. We get it now. Rockstar should've had a flag for this in the config file in the first place so that you never see any of it ever again after the first time, no matter how many new games you start.

No More Getting Your Weapons Randomly Replaced in Missions:

Sometimes it's understandable. When you finish the Los Santos missions and get all of your weapons taken from you by Tenpenny, cool. When it's actually a part of the dialogue of the game, like in "Reuniting the Families" where C.J. gets handed an AK-47 that eventually jams, cool. But if I've been collecting Tec-9 ammo since the start of the game and I do Big Smoke's mission "Just Business" and end up with a Micro SMG with 80 rounds at the end of it instead just because f* you that's why, it makes me want to rage quit. Surely that could've been avoided by Rockstar if they had added a line of code that said something like "if player machinegun=0 give MicroSMG; else leave it the f* alone"? Personally I think that the game would be a lot more enjoyable if I didn't have to skim through walkthroughs just to know when I'm going to have my favourite weapon replaced for no real good reason at all. Even missions like "Cleaning Up the Hood", "Nines and AKs" and "Madd Dogg's Rhymes" could make it optional.

Map Icons:

I'm not sure what Rockstar's reasoning is for always leaving certain map icons out but personally I find the game much more enjoyable and immersive when I know where certain key places are without referring to a map from GameFAQs. I'm talking Bars, Clubs, 24/7s and Inside Track betting places defintitely, and Police Stations, Fire Stations, Hospitals and Basketball courts maybe. If those things are places of interest to the player, why aren't they places of interest to C.J.? Why wouldn't he mark them on his map? If I want to pop into a 24/7 for some snacks and soda and to try and beat one of the high scores on the arcade games, let me mark the closest one to me on the map and go there without pausing, minimising, looking at my GameFAQs map etc. etc. I noticed in the description that some icons are added such as 8-Ball's Auto but I didn't see any mention of these other places.

I don't know if it's just me that has had bad luck finding mods but the only mods that I've found that deal with this are one that splits it into two seperate CLEO scripts for some unknown reason and another that relies on MoonLoader but can't display one areas icons when you're in another and opens a whole new can of worms with a new Limit Adjuster to work with as a requirement. Have I missed all the good quality mods for this somehow?

Certain Locations Available From the Start:

I'm talking Fast Food Restaurants, Barbers, Tattoo Parlours and Clothes Stores. Most importantly Fast Food. Stuffing your face with 100 vending machine snacks in a row just to get about 15% Fat because you haven't done the Ryder mission yet does not an enjoyable game make. I feel like it would be nice to have all of these options available to you from the start of the game if you're tired of playing the first few missions in the same way every time and you want to make an alternative start of things. There is no reason for these locations to be locked other than for tutorial purposes. I read in the description that Ryder no longer comments on C.J. being skinny if he is actually fat. Do the same for green clothing and gyms.

Cut the Crap when Shopping for Clothes:

There is so much about clothes shops in this game that is an absolute nightmare. As sexy as the saleslady's voice is in Binco and Suburban, it's not enough to stop this whole experience from driving me insane. It's reached the point where one of my first quests when I start a new game is to have enough money to buy out all three clothing stores as soon as they are available. And even then, I have to first go outside and have a smoke and make a cup of coffee because this process is going to take almost three f*cking days of in game time and about an hour of mindlessly pressing shift to "It was a pleasure, sir." I can't imagine what this must be like for the kind of person that actually wants to browse through the clothing first before deciding what to buy. Whoever heard of a changing room without a mirror inside that requires you to walk outside and spend ten seconds checking yourself out everytime you try on a new necklace? Who ever went shopping for clothes and walked out wearing the last thing that they decided to buy instead of what they were wearing when they walked in originally? The solution to this is to either make the price tags still visible hanging off the clothing until C.J. gets back home because he's a dumbass that can only buy things after a long process of checking himself out in the mirror and he doesn't bother to change back into his old clothes (I'm joking) or the real solution would be to offer a simple menu like the kind that you get when visiting equipment stores in old Final Fantasy games, allowing you to buy things in an instant, and sending those items straight home to your wardrobe without forcing you to wear them then and there.

Barber Shops and Tattoo Parlors are perfect because the animations are quick and comical. Clothes shops make me want to grab a baseball bat and beat my computer with it.

Other Bug Fixes / Laziness From Rockstar to Deal With:

• In 24/7s, arcade machine labelled as "Go Go Space Monkey" are actually "They Crawled From Uranus". I haven't seen this addressed anywhere. I assume that "They Crawled From Uranus" doesn't have an arcade machine texture so my suggestion is to change the 24/7 games to "Go Go Space Monkey" as the arcade cabinets suggest and keep "They Crawled From Uranus" as a console exclusive that can only be found in places like the Johnson House or Madd Dogg's mansion.
  • Surely the Cane should be changed to a Melee weapon instead of a useable gift?
  • This one might be controversial, but does this game really need special Fire Proof / Bullet Proof cars etc.? The same goes for cars that are locked and cannot be opened or even have their doors smashed off. Most recently, I started a new game and during the mission where you need to hop onto a BMX and escape the Voodoo, I decided to kill the occupants of the car instead. And no matter how many times I have tried, I am unable to open the door and get inside and drive away, keeping it as a trophy. That is bullsh*t as far as I am concerned. A lazy solution to a possibility that Rockstar was trying to avoid, most likely for tutorial purposes. I know how to ride a f*cking BMX by now, Rockstar, thanks.
  • Similar to the last one. Sometimes you come across these mf'ers who no matter how many times you shoot them in the head, they seem to be Terminators. Rockstar's methods are strange to me sometimes. They make this huge effort to create a massive, immersive world but when it comes to creatively making main missions to work properly, they take stupid shortcuts that defy the rules of their own world. I'm sure that there are more creative ways to make the "Gray Imports" and "Los Sepulcros" missions chalenging than by rigging them so that the enemy takes 1000 AK rounds in the face in order to kill them.

The worst part is that I know that there is more. There is more that I thought of while I was having a smoke that I forgot by the time I got to the keyboard and there is more still to be discovered. Just want to repeat that this isn't a list of demands, just thought it would be good for discussion in terms of this particular overhaul mod.

Roloco

No more tutorials: No reason to interfere here. You can wait a couple of seconds for these tutorials to show up and you will never see them again.

No More Getting Your Weapons Randomly Replaced in Missions:I think it can be done.

Map Icons: As good as it sounds, the map will be full of icons and they will be very annoying on the radar, so it's better to keep it simple.

Certain Locations Available From the Start: The game is about progression and by doing this you kill the feeling of achievement. And anyways by the first 15 missions you unlock 80% of these things.Unlocking stuff one by one gives the player a way of appreciating their progression through the game, so I think we should leave it as it is.

Cut the Crap when Shopping for Clothes: Be patient.

Other Bug Fixes / Laziness From Rockstar to Deal With:

-I agree

-No need for this.

-So you basically want every mission to have the attributes removed? A lot of them are placed because without them, the mission loses it's flow. Example: In High Noon if you can just blow Pulaski in 2 seconds with a minigun, then you lose the chase and Pulaski's dialogue. And some people, like myself, like to collect these kinds of vehicles.

-no way to change this, it's in the game's engine.

A lot of these suggestions are way too subjective and they don't fit TTDiSA's mission: being an extensive attempt to significantly enhance the appeal, lifetime and overall gameplay of GTA: San Andreas, through a unique blend of fixes, tweaks, enhancements and additions coupled with restoration of things that are not normally in the game. A mod which is truly greater than the sum of its parts and the next best thing you are likely to find to an official expansion pack. Now you can get to play the game in just about it's original entirety!

The idea of this mod is to enhance the experience of playing this  game, but to also conserve as much as possible of the original one.

Edited by Roloco

Zero22xx

Eh, I thought it would be worth it to fire some of these suggestions off here. I don't know if it's just me but the GTA modding scene seems to be a bit of a mess. There's a lot of dead / broken / expired links on this website and others like GTA Garage are a dime a dozen with some of them offering latest versions of mods and others using whatever version they could steal from somewhere else. Quality control isn't strong either. I've tried quite a few 'bugfix' mods that seemed to make it worse. This mod has a good reputation though and seems to have dedicated people working on it so I thought I'd shoot my shot.

I knew that the opinion on fire proof cars would be an unpopular one. Some people do like collecting them so fair enough.

Also I can see an argument for clothes, tattoo and barbers to be 'rewarded' if that really matters that much but I don't see why Fast Food needs to be locked. My reasoning for unlocking these locations is to make the game more 'open world' from the start instead of having vital things closed off to you until a certain point. Also, f* clothes stores. I think in future I'm just going to use some way of cheating to get all the clothes and I'll just pretend I did it the right way.

Also just want to say that the extra map icons don't clutter the map at all, in fact the map looks empty without them. The CLEO script in two parts works fine though, just thought it would be a nice suggestion for this mod.

Getting a little tired of mod hunting and I hope that this one is great, I just want to play now. Maybe I need to look into how to do it myself as well.

TheEliteGuy55

Hello, I'm new here in gtaforums. My game crashed after the loading screen. I am trying to fix it but I can't. I need help for fixing especially for patching because one of my GTA: SA patchers cannot patch it. Can I ask for some other and correct patching softwares for fixing GTA: SA's crash?

1 minute ago, TheEliteGuy55 said:

Hello, I'm new here in gtaforums.  After installing this mod,my game crashed after the loading screen. I am trying to fix it but I can't. I need help for fixing especially for patching because one of my GTA: SA patchers cannot patch it. Can I ask for some other and correct patching softwares for fixing GTA: SA's crash?

TheEliteGuy55
11 minutes ago, TheEliteGuy55 said:

Hello, I'm new here in gtaforums. My game crashed after the loading screen. I am trying to fix it but I can't. I need help for fixing especially for patching because one of my GTA: SA patchers cannot patch it. Can I ask for some other and correct patching softwares for fixing GTA: SA's crash?

just read the quote that's the correct message

Roloco

Did you use older original save files?

Edited by Roloco

TheEliteGuy55
27 minutes ago, Roloco said:

Did you use older original save files?

Nope, I just started new game and then the game crashed several times. I am deleting the gta sa.set file but still it crashed 

Roloco

Did you follow the steps in the Readme file? Do you use a 1.0 US version of the game? Did you install it on a fresh gta san andreas installment?

TheEliteGuy55
31 minutes ago, Roloco said:

Did you follow the steps in the Readme file? Do you use a 1.0 US version of the game? Did you install it on a fresh gta san andreas installment?

Yesss. I did what is in the readme

Seth

Please, if you meaning your GTA SA game is crashing without this mod, then go to GTA SA Help & Support. if you trying to say that the mod is crashing, try to wait for others to help you here.

dxivilea

@TheTurretTheo awesome update dude.

However I have some ideas for you. It seems that TTDISA 1.5 (ikd for previous versions) adds unused interiors to the game. This is good but the problem here is that it changes a lot of the map files which makes it nearly incompatible with other mods. I know it's not meant to be used with other mods but some are essential.

And why should TTDISA add interiors which are not used by the missions when there is already a mod that does it way way better, and many other mods that do it in better ways. What I am asking is if you could remove this feature, or simply make a "lite" version which includes all of the script updates like missions, minigames, unused stuff etc... but makes it easier to combine.

For example I am trying to make OV work with lodless sa, it seems OV can work without any map files from it except LAs.ipl which I edited to fit, I will try to edit the other ipl and ide files to combine them together because while it works I get random crashes and as well a lot of interiors don't work like CJ's house. I think everyone would greatly appreciate it if you remove those unneeded features which make this mod uncompactible and maybe include EHI (with permission) as the base release, since EHI does what the original idea of TTDISA interiors was way way better.

TheTurretTheo

Alright People, big update to start off 2019.

Version 1.5.1:

Spoiler

-All pro-crack gangs are now friendly to dealers
-Heck1/2 now also spawn in SF.
-Activating the Hitman skills cheat will now display a unique "Cheat activated" message
-Fixed unique numberplates for Green Sabre, Comet & Driving School rewards not working
-Fixed Leopard Cowboy texture
-Edited Borgnine Texture
-Re-added the Hostilegangs cleo script.
-Removed Coach/Bus fare bonus (which deleted all people who got in the vehicle)
-Added option to toggle Hot Coffee (Just write 'COFFEE' as a cheat)
-Area 69 is now accessable via the vents.

-Removed broken Tampa lights in Transfender
-The Hotknife, Banger and Racer are now moddable in Transfender (New paintjobs)
-Added new Tornado, Blade, Flash, Sabre, Savanna and Broadway paintjobs
-The Remington, Feltzer, Stretch and Hermes now have secondary color options.
-Removed broken secondary color options for Banger, Stinger, Angel, Tornado and Deluxo
-Added vehicle variety for the Cheetah, Infernus, Mr. Whoopee, Rancher, Lure-Rancher, Monster & Yosemite
-Added 3 secret vehicle spawns ;)

-Emmet's angel now has a special numberplate in AWOL Angel
-T-Bone now drives a Deluxo with unique numberplate in Photo Opportunity
-The enemies in Slash TV are now Manhunt Hunters
-The Sindaccos and Forellis now have unique LCS skins in their missions.
-Added character variety to multiple missions.
-The Sabre in Ran Fa Li now sports a paintjob.
-Claude now drives a ZR-350 in Farewell, My Love...
-All Da Nang Boys now have weapons in Mike Toreno
-The bikers will control Angel Pine and Fort Carson again after End of The Line
-Ryder's car will now spawn again after End of The Line
-Reverted the 15 to 12 level change in Paramedic, Firefighter and Vigilante (Caused problems)

-Added new spawn points for the Enforcer, FBI Rancher, Mr Whoopee, Trashmaster and News Maverick.
-After completing End of The Line, a SWAT Tank will now spawn in Los Flores.
-Re-added the Hydra and Tank 100% rewards alongside the shirt and sabre
-Re-added the Monstera reward for 8-Track
-Smoke's car will now spawn after completing Just Business
-Cesar's car will now spawn after completing Impounded
-Jizzy's car will now spawn after completing Ice Cold Killa
-Emmet's angel will now spawn after completing AWOL Angel or Home Coming
-The Truth's camper will now spawn after completing The Truth is Out There

-You will now get Ryder's hat after completing Pier 69
-You will now get the 'Claudfit' after completing Farewell, My Love...
-You will now get the Monkey Mask from Manhunt after completing a level of the Pershing Square or Bike rampage.
-You will now get the Smiley Mask from Manhunt after completing a level of the Sentinel, Helicopter or Buffalo rampage.
-You will now get the Visor after Caddy Daddy
-You will now get the GSF Bandana and shirt after reaching 100% territory control.

Sadly though, savegames from previous version are incompatible. So you have to restart your game.

But i did make a little savegame pack for the LS chapter:

Savegames Pack

if you have any previous version installed please delete it entirely before installing this one.

undergroundvicious
On 1/1/2019 at 6:31 PM, TheTurretTheo said:

Version 1.5.1:

Hide contents

-Activating the Hitman skills cheat will now display a unique "Cheat activated" message
-Fixed unique numberplates for Green Sabre, Comet & Driving School rewards not working
-Edited Borgnine Texture

-Removed broken secondary color options for Banger, Stinger, Angel, Tornado and Deluxo
-Added vehicle variety for the Cheetah, Infernus, Mr. Whoopee, Rancher, Lure-Rancher, Monster & Yosemite

-Reverted the 15 to 12 level change in Paramedic, Firefighter and Vigilante (Caused problems)

-Added new spawn points for the Enforcer, FBI Rancher, Mr Whoopee, Trashmaster and News Maverick.

-You will now get the Monkey Mask from Manhunt after completing a level of the Pershing Square or Bike rampage.
-You will now get the Smiley Mask from Manhunt after completing a level of the Sentinel, Helicopter or Buffalo rampage.
-You will now get the GSF Bandana and shirt after reaching 100% territory control.

Sadly though, savegames from previous version are incompatible. So you have to restart your game.

Savegames Pack

if you have any previous version installed please delete it entirely before installing this one.

Thank you very, VERY much for all your efforts on this great mod, Theo. Really. I always found TTDISA a jewel on mod's world, and a shame to see it incomplete/bugged. Not only me, but a lot of ppl really appreciate what you're doing here. 

Name?
On 1/2/2019 at 2:31 AM, TheTurretTheo said:

Version 1.5.1:

Hide contents

-Edited Borgnine Texture

Savegames Pack

I don't know how to say it and mere words can't express my feelings and wont do u any justice but for what its worth theo, Thank You!

davish15pl

Crash when starting 'Wu Zi Mu' right after mission title shows up. 

I've imported and replaced all files in clean cuts.img, rebuilt it, but it still didn't help.

Solution platform: WIN_X86
Game detected: GTA SA 1.0 HOODLUM 14383616 bytes

Global exception handler has been registered.
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of DIRECTORY LIMITS: Clothes directory to: 570
Error reporting going to be applied.
GTA_ERROR_ATTEMPT_TO_LOAD_OBJECT_INSTANCE_WITH_UNDEFINED_ID enabled.
GTA_ERROR_MODEL_DOES_NOT_HAVE_COLLISION_LOADED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_CAR_GENERATOR_WITH_INVALID_MODEL_ID_IS_GETTING_REGISTERED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_IMG_ARCHIVE_NEEDS_REBUILDING enabled.
GTA_ERROR_STREAM_HANDLES_LIMIT_EXCEEDED enabled.
Error reporting is applied now.
Number of memory changes made: 30

Game crashed unfortunately, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 7608
Current thread ID: 7492
Last file to be loaded: modloader\ttdisa ov\anim\cuts.img
Last library loaded: Kernel32.dll
Exception address: 0x004D15EB ("gta_sa.exe"+0xD15EB)
Exception code: 0xC0000005
Exception name: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Inaccessible memory address: 0x3C

General registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 (0)
EBX: 0x00000000 (0)
ECX: 0x0000003C (60)
EDX: 0x415A51EC (1096438252)
ESI: 0x00000009 (9)
EDI: 0x00000000 (0)
EBP: 0x0177F684 (24639108)
ESP: 0x0177F60C (24638988)
EIP: 0x004D15EB (5051883)
EFL: 0x00010206 (66054)

Segment registers:
CS: 0023
DS: 002B
ES: 002B
FS: 0053
GS: 002B
SS: 002B

FPU registers:
ST0: 40.666668 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 AB AA A2 04 40
ST1: 1.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF 3F
ST2: -11.994143 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 03 E8 BF 02 C0
ST3: 1.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF 3F
ST4: -0.510027 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 19 91 82 FE BF
ST5: 0.260127 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 61 2F 85 FD 3F
ST6: 750.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 BB 08 40
ST7: 24.162001 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 C7 4B C1 03 40
CTRL: 007F
STAT: 0122
TAGS: FFFF

MMX registers, 8 bytes:
MM0: 00 00 00 00 00 AB AA A2
MM1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80
MM2: 00 00 00 00 00 03 E8 BF
MM3: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80
MM4: 00 00 00 00 00 19 91 82
MM5: 00 00 00 00 00 61 2F 85
MM6: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 BB
MM7: 00 00 00 00 00 C7 4B C1

XMM registers, 16 bytes:
XMM0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM2: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM3: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM4: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM5: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM6: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM7: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Module list
; Path    Module file size        Base    Size of image    Entry point
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\gta_sa.exe    14383616    0x00400000    0x01177000    0x00824570
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll    1674688    0x776D0000    0x0019C000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL    649264    0x76F30000    0x000E0000    0x76F4FA00
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswhookx.dll    64400    0x6FD80000    0x00011000    0x6FD858E0
C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll    2072384    0x77150000    0x001F9000    0x7725B4C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll    624640    0x74C90000    0x0009C000    0x74CC7C60
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AcLayers.DLL    394240    0x6DB30000    0x00287000    0x6DB4F490
C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll    779376    0x75AC0000    0x000C0000    0x75AF6C80
C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll    1675712    0x75FE0000    0x00199000    0x7601E990
C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll    88304    0x75F10000    0x00017000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll    138376    0x75F30000    0x00023000    0x75F37580
C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll    1467344    0x76C90000    0x00167000    0x76D4BF10
C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll    516496    0x775E0000    0x00080000    0x775F6750
C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll    1195640    0x76E00000    0x00123000    0x76E2D750
C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll    5585056    0x74D60000    0x0054D000    0x7522EAE0
C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll    235496    0x76200000    0x0003B000    0x7620DA20
C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll    555440    0x77350000    0x00089000    0x77395BC0
C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll    782968    0x76240000    0x000BF000    0x7627E940
C:\Windows\System32\SspiCli.dll    122400    0x74D40000    0x00020000    0x74D4C960
C:\Windows\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll    31728    0x74D30000    0x0000A000    0x74D329E0
C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll    398208    0x75F60000    0x00062000    0x75F92600
C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll    492432    0x76BD0000    0x00079000    0x76BF0AF0
C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll    2594872    0x76380000    0x00278000    0x764BFD20
C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll    6306152    0x754C0000    0x005FB000    0x756FB950
C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll    507400    0x75B80000    0x0007E000    0x75BA47C0
C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll    106384    0x76180000    0x0001C000    0x7618AEB0
C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll    341560    0x752B0000    0x00054000    0x752BACB0
C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll    274224    0x76B80000    0x00044000    0x76B97BB0
C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll    51336    0x76300000    0x0000F000    0x76304570
C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll    67648    0x75EA0000    0x00012000    0x75EA5CD0
C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll    628248    0x77440000    0x0009B000    0x7746B030
C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll    4526280    0x76730000    0x0044B000    0x76760860
C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll    96760    0x76C50000    0x00019000    0x76C59390
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll    89552    0x74690000    0x00018000    0x746933D0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll    2560    0x66680000    0x00003000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV    414720    0x746B0000    0x0006B000    0x746C3840
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll    1571880    0x742B0000    0x0017E000    0x743193E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL    197832    0x74270000    0x00033000    0x7427CC30
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL    41984    0x6EA50000    0x0000F000    0x6EA55E70
C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.DLL    144312    0x75310000    0x00025000    0x75314380
C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll    384272    0x773E0000    0x0005F000    0x773F5BC0
C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll    1026992    0x75DA0000    0x000FC000    0x75DDEDE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll    134512    0x74990000    0x00024000    0x74994310
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\vorbisfile.dll    53760    0x666A0000    0x00011000    0x666A1A0B
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\EAX.DLL    188416    0x10000000    0x00030000    0x1001A472
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll    132392    0x74660000    0x00023000    0x746687F0
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\vorbishooked.DLL    65536    0x000E0000    0x00011000    0x000E4C98
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\ogg.dll    36864    0x00100000    0x00009000    0x0010302E
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\vorbis.dll    1060864    0x01AA0000    0x00108000    0x01AB3F7C
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\CLEO.asi    264704    0x03370000    0x0006B000    0x0337E3D4
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\BASS.dll    107584    0x11000000    0x0004D000    0x1104C036
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll    93984    0x74950000    0x00019000    0x749545C0
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\cleo\ClipboardCommands.cleo    42496    0x66620000    0x0000E000    0x666213C0
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\cleo\FileSystemOperations.cleo    65024    0x66600000    0x00014000    0x66601203
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\cleo\IniFiles.cleo    81920    0x665E0000    0x00018000    0x665E13AC
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\cleo\IntOperations.cleo    58368    0x665C0000    0x00013000    0x665C1181
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader.asi    700928    0x66500000    0x000B2000    0x66554637
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll    1522176    0x73370000    0x0018F000    0x733AA450
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\noDEP.asi    69632    0x664E0000    0x00016000    0x664E11A3
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\SilentPatchSA.asi    237056    0x664A0000    0x0003E000    0x664BD88A
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\skygfx.asi    245248    0x66440000    0x0005E000    0x66455522
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\TM.asi    281088    0x663F0000    0x0004C000    0x6640F070
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\scripts\GTASA.WidescreenFix.asi    325120    0x66390000    0x00054000    0x663A5221
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\scripts\modupdater.asi    1103360    0x66270000    0x00112000    0x662FA855
C:\Windows\System32\WLDAP32.dll    321024    0x76320000    0x00053000    0x76336C20
C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll    1668784    0x75C00000    0x00199000    0x75C59B50
C:\Windows\System32\MSASN1.dll    50608    0x75340000    0x0000E000    0x75345580
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll    27328    0x74940000    0x00008000    0x749417C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RstrtMgr.DLL    198656    0x6EA00000    0x00035000    0x6EA06490
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.17763.195_none_4d616d831b9c5e9f\COMCTL32.dll    2148856    0x6D790000    0x0020F000    0x6D8134C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ncrypt.dll    127592    0x6E9D0000    0x00022000    0x6E9D9F70
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NTASN1.dll    177312    0x6E9A0000    0x0002C000    0x6E9B8190
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.asi.dll    285184    0x66220000    0x0004A000    0x6623F29F
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.bank.dll    293888    0x661D0000    0x0004F000    0x661EE5D7
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.data.dll    3527680    0x65E60000    0x00364000    0x66083D47
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.fx.dll    399872    0x65DF0000    0x00067000    0x65E1E370
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.movies.dll    174080    0x65DC0000    0x00030000    0x65DCF2F3
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.scm.dll    174080    0x65D90000    0x00030000    0x65D9F18D
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.sprites.dll    482304    0x65D10000    0x0007B000    0x65D4014A
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.stream.dll    584192    0x65C70000    0x00094000    0x65CB6ECA
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.text.dll    206336    0x65C30000    0x00037000    0x65C42BCE
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.tracks.dll    212992    0x65BF0000    0x00039000    0x65C052EA
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\$fastman92limitadjuster.asi    5919744    0x65630000    0x005B5000    0x656DE3FE
C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL    17208    0x76720000    0x00006000    0x76721470
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\DllTricks.dll    33792    0x65620000    0x0000D000    0x6562147F
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\MinHook.x86.dll    14848    0x65610000    0x00007000    0x00000000
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\zlib1.dll    107520    0x62E80000    0x00022000    0x62E81440
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.17763.195_none_58951aff78a74a16\COMCTL32.dll    569856    0x6FCF0000    0x0008E000    0x6FD57970
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\iii.vc.sa.limitadjuster.asi    388608    0x655A0000    0x00065000    0x655D85F5
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\sa.player_sprintarmed\sa.player_sprintarmed.asi    69632    0x65580000    0x00016000    0x65581650
C:\Games\TTD in San Andreas\modloader\saas standard (jul-16)\cleo\newopcodes.cleo    161280    0x65530000    0x00042000    0x6553E212
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll    481280    0x749C0000    0x0007B000    0x749FAFA0
C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll    1296552    0x77010000    0x0013D000    0x77066B30
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll    140288    0x748E0000    0x00026000    0x748E5300
C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll    542504    0x6CCD0000    0x00086000    0x6CD08F80
C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll    2538768    0x6C7E0000    0x0026A000    0x6C84A810
C:\Windows\System32\CoreMessaging.dll    582240    0x6CC40000    0x0008F000    0x6CC967E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll    153408    0x70EB0000    0x00029000    0x70EB8000
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll    902248    0x6DDF0000    0x000DB000    0x6DE67740
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll    529408    0x65440000    0x000E9000    0x65450EC0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll    661096    0x6FBF0000    0x000A4000    0x6FC1EF80
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll    11776    0x65430000    0x00007000    0x65431FE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdail32.dll    152560    0x64680000    0x00028000    0x64686E56
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DSOUND.dll    497152    0x653B0000    0x00080000    0x653E0710
C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll    515624    0x76690000    0x00081000    0x766B0670
C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll    366736    0x71A60000    0x0005E000    0x71A86430
C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll    135304    0x71A30000    0x00023000    0x71A39760
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL    1097312    0x6DED0000    0x0010F000    0x6DF1A220
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll    27328    0x6FBB0000    0x00008000    0x6FBB1A70
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll    49560    0x6DDC0000    0x0000E000    0x6DDC74C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll    173568    0x65370000    0x00037000    0x6537BA00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL    28160    0x65360000    0x0000B000    0x65361F20
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll    591840    0x652C0000    0x00091000    0x653361C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll    1720936    0x6E020000    0x001A3000    0x6E0A5840
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll    5309288    0x64DB0000    0x00508000    0x650DD0C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll    2264344    0x6E330000    0x00229000    0x6E3CCE00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RMCLIENT.dll    114344    0x6FBD0000    0x0001E000    0x6FBDBCF0
C:\Windows\System32\WINTRUST.dll    277560    0x75EC0000    0x00045000    0x75ED77B0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll    1495248    0x6C160000    0x00171000    0x6C1D1610
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdumdim32.dll    10574976    0x63420000    0x009F9000    0x634C57C7
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll    3668768    0x64A30000    0x00375000    0x64D35FF8
C:\Windows\System32\quartz.dll    1470464    0x64890000    0x0019A000    0x648BB820
C:\Windows\System32\devenum.dll    81712    0x64870000    0x00014000    0x6487E450
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3DIM700.DLL    386560    0x64800000    0x00063000    0x6484F7E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv    215040    0x6DFE0000    0x0003A000    0x6DFEAC60
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll    20120    0x6FBC0000    0x00007000    0x6FBC1ED0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv    23552    0x6DDE0000    0x0000A000    0x6DDE4220
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll    18944    0x6DDD0000    0x00008000    0x6DDD1960
C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll    964976    0x64710000    0x000EB000    0x64765BE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wmvcore.dll    2160160    0x64460000    0x00212000    0x6449DE50
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WMASF.DLL    249112    0x646D0000    0x0003E000    0x64706380
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mfperfhelper.dll    1076040    0x64350000    0x00106000    0x6443C4A0
C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll    198656    0x64310000    0x00034000    0x64320660
Game terminated.

davish15pl

Update on my crashes...

So the cutscene began, skipped it, race started and about 2 seconds after "START" it crashed again.

Could someone explain to me what i did wrong? Dont want to spam around here with logs, could it be something that i did wrong? Sorry in advance guys.

Solution platform: WIN_X86
Game detected: GTA SA 1.0 HOODLUM 14383616 bytes

Global exception handler has been registered.
Modified limit of DIRECTORY LIMITS: Clothes directory to: 570
Error reporting going to be applied.
GTA_ERROR_ATTEMPT_TO_LOAD_OBJECT_INSTANCE_WITH_UNDEFINED_ID enabled.
GTA_ERROR_MODEL_DOES_NOT_HAVE_COLLISION_LOADED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_CAR_GENERATOR_WITH_INVALID_MODEL_ID_IS_GETTING_REGISTERED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_IMG_ARCHIVE_NEEDS_REBUILDING enabled.
GTA_ERROR_STREAM_HANDLES_LIMIT_EXCEEDED enabled.
Error reporting is applied now.
Number of memory changes made: 30

Game crashed unfortunately, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 2040
Current thread ID: 3476
Last file to be loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\TK
Last library loaded: Kernel32.dll
Exception address: 0x00000000 (module not found)
Exception code: 0xC0000005
Exception name: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Inaccessible memory address: 0x0

General registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 (0)
EBX: 0x00000001 (1)
ECX: 0x00A8EDF0 (11070960)
EDX: 0x00002B46 (11078)
ESI: 0x00000064 (100)
EDI: 0x038FBDB8 (59751864)
EBP: 0x0177F604 (24638980)
ESP: 0x0177F5F8 (24638968)
EIP: 0x00000000 (0)
EFL: 0x00010202 (66050)

Segment registers:
CS: 0023
DS: 002B
ES: 002B
FS: 0053
GS: 002B
SS: 002B

FPU registers:
ST0: 40.666668 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 AB AA A2 04 40
ST1: 1.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 FF 3F
ST2: 197.711441 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 21 B6 C5 06 40
ST3: 566.018738 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 33 81 8D 08 40
ST4: 1299.466797 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 F0 6E A2 09 40
ST5: 655.516846 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 14 E1 A3 08 40
ST6: 356.281189 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 FE 23 B2 07 40
ST7: -222.107605 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 8C 1B DE 06 C0
CTRL: 007F
STAT: 0136
TAGS: FFFF

MMX registers, 8 bytes:
MM0: 00 00 00 00 00 AB AA A2
MM1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80
MM2: 00 00 00 00 00 21 B6 C5
MM3: 00 00 00 00 00 33 81 8D
MM4: 00 00 00 00 00 F0 6E A2
MM5: 00 00 00 00 00 14 E1 A3
MM6: 00 00 00 00 00 FE 23 B2
MM7: 00 00 00 00 00 8C 1B DE

XMM registers, 16 bytes:
XMM0: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM1: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM2: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM3: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM4: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM5: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM6: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM7: 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Module list
; Path    Module file size        Base    Size of image    Entry point
C:\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe    14383616    0x00400000    0x01177000    0x00824570
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll    1674688    0x776D0000    0x0019C000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL    649264    0x76F30000    0x000E0000    0x76F4FA00
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswhookx.dll    64400    0x6FD80000    0x00011000    0x6FD858E0
C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll    2072384    0x77150000    0x001F9000    0x7725B4C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll    624640    0x74C90000    0x0009C000    0x74CC7C60
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AcLayers.DLL    394240    0x6DB30000    0x00287000    0x6DB4F490
C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll    779376    0x75AC0000    0x000C0000    0x75AF6C80
C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll    1675712    0x75FE0000    0x00199000    0x7601E990
C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll    88304    0x75F10000    0x00017000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll    138376    0x75F30000    0x00023000    0x75F37580
C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll    1467344    0x76C90000    0x00167000    0x76D4BF10
C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll    516496    0x775E0000    0x00080000    0x775F6750
C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll    1195640    0x76E00000    0x00123000    0x76E2D750
C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll    5585056    0x74D60000    0x0054D000    0x7522EAE0
C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll    235496    0x76200000    0x0003B000    0x7620DA20
C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll    555440    0x77350000    0x00089000    0x77395BC0
C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll    782968    0x76240000    0x000BF000    0x7627E940
C:\Windows\System32\SspiCli.dll    122400    0x74D40000    0x00020000    0x74D4C960
C:\Windows\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll    31728    0x74D30000    0x0000A000    0x74D329E0
C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll    398208    0x75F60000    0x00062000    0x75F92600
C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll    492432    0x76BD0000    0x00079000    0x76BF0AF0
C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll    2594872    0x76380000    0x00278000    0x764BFD20
C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll    6306152    0x754C0000    0x005FB000    0x756FB950
C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll    507400    0x75B80000    0x0007E000    0x75BA47C0
C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll    106384    0x76180000    0x0001C000    0x7618AEB0
C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll    341560    0x752B0000    0x00054000    0x752BACB0
C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll    274224    0x76B80000    0x00044000    0x76B97BB0
C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll    51336    0x76300000    0x0000F000    0x76304570
C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll    67648    0x75EA0000    0x00012000    0x75EA5CD0
C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll    628248    0x77440000    0x0009B000    0x7746B030
C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll    4526280    0x76730000    0x0044B000    0x76760860
C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll    96760    0x76C50000    0x00019000    0x76C59390
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll    89552    0x74690000    0x00018000    0x746933D0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll    2560    0x66680000    0x00003000    0x00000000
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV    414720    0x746B0000    0x0006B000    0x746C3840
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll    1571880    0x742B0000    0x0017E000    0x743193E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL    197832    0x74270000    0x00033000    0x7427CC30
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL    41984    0x6EA50000    0x0000F000    0x6EA55E70
C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.DLL    144312    0x75310000    0x00025000    0x75314380
C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll    384272    0x773E0000    0x0005F000    0x773F5BC0
C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll    1026992    0x75DA0000    0x000FC000    0x75DDEDE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll    134512    0x74990000    0x00024000    0x74994310
C:\GTA San Andreas\vorbisfile.dll    53760    0x66610000    0x00011000    0x66611A0B
C:\GTA San Andreas\EAX.DLL    188416    0x10000000    0x00030000    0x1001A472
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll    132392    0x74660000    0x00023000    0x746687F0
C:\GTA San Andreas\vorbishooked.DLL    65536    0x000E0000    0x00011000    0x000E4C98
C:\GTA San Andreas\ogg.dll    36864    0x00100000    0x00009000    0x0010302E
C:\GTA San Andreas\vorbis.dll    1060864    0x03240000    0x00108000    0x03253F7C
C:\GTA San Andreas\CLEO.asi    264704    0x665A0000    0x0006B000    0x665AE3D4
C:\GTA San Andreas\BASS.dll    107584    0x11000000    0x0004D000    0x1104C036
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll    93984    0x74950000    0x00019000    0x749545C0
C:\GTA San Andreas\cleo\ClipboardCommands.cleo    42496    0x66590000    0x0000E000    0x665913C0
C:\GTA San Andreas\cleo\FileSystemOperations.cleo    65024    0x66570000    0x00014000    0x66571203
C:\GTA San Andreas\cleo\IniFiles.cleo    81920    0x66550000    0x00018000    0x665513AC
C:\GTA San Andreas\cleo\IntOperations.cleo    58368    0x66530000    0x00013000    0x66531181
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader.asi    700928    0x66470000    0x000B2000    0x664C4637
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll    1522176    0x73370000    0x0018F000    0x733AA450
C:\GTA San Andreas\noDEP.asi    69632    0x66450000    0x00016000    0x664511A3
C:\GTA San Andreas\SilentPatchSA.asi    237056    0x66410000    0x0003E000    0x6642D88A
C:\GTA San Andreas\skygfx.asi    245248    0x663B0000    0x0005E000    0x663C5522
C:\GTA San Andreas\TM.asi    281088    0x66360000    0x0004C000    0x6637F070
C:\GTA San Andreas\scripts\GTASA.WidescreenFix.asi    325120    0x66300000    0x00054000    0x66315221
C:\GTA San Andreas\scripts\modupdater.asi    1103360    0x661E0000    0x00112000    0x6626A855
C:\Windows\System32\WLDAP32.dll    321024    0x76320000    0x00053000    0x76336C20
C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll    1668784    0x75C00000    0x00199000    0x75C59B50
C:\Windows\System32\MSASN1.dll    50608    0x75340000    0x0000E000    0x75345580
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll    27328    0x74940000    0x00008000    0x749417C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RstrtMgr.DLL    198656    0x6EA00000    0x00035000    0x6EA06490
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.17763.195_none_4d616d831b9c5e9f\COMCTL32.dll    2148856    0x6D790000    0x0020F000    0x6D8134C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ncrypt.dll    127592    0x6E9D0000    0x00022000    0x6E9D9F70
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NTASN1.dll    177312    0x6E9A0000    0x0002C000    0x6E9B8190
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.asi.dll    285184    0x66190000    0x0004A000    0x661AF29F
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.bank.dll    293888    0x66140000    0x0004F000    0x6615E5D7
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.data.dll    3527680    0x65DD0000    0x00364000    0x65FF3D47
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.fx.dll    399872    0x65D60000    0x00067000    0x65D8E370
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.movies.dll    174080    0x65D30000    0x00030000    0x65D3F2F3
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.scm.dll    174080    0x65D00000    0x00030000    0x65D0F18D
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.sprites.dll    482304    0x65C80000    0x0007B000    0x65CB014A
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.stream.dll    584192    0x65BE0000    0x00094000    0x65C26ECA
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.text.dll    206336    0x65BA0000    0x00037000    0x65BB2BCE
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.tracks.dll    212992    0x65B60000    0x00039000    0x65B752EA
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\$fastman92limitadjuster.asi    5919744    0x655A0000    0x005B5000    0x6564E3FE
C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL    17208    0x76720000    0x00006000    0x76721470
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\DllTricks.dll    33792    0x65590000    0x0000D000    0x6559147F
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\MinHook.x86.dll    14848    0x65580000    0x00007000    0x00000000
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\zlib1.dll    107520    0x62E80000    0x00022000    0x62E81440
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.17763.195_none_58951aff78a74a16\COMCTL32.dll    569856    0x6FCF0000    0x0008E000    0x6FD57970
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\iii.vc.sa.limitadjuster.asi    388608    0x65510000    0x00065000    0x655485F5
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\sa.player_sprintarmed\sa.player_sprintarmed.asi    69632    0x654F0000    0x00016000    0x654F1650
C:\GTA San Andreas\modloader\saas standard (jul-16)\cleo\newopcodes.cleo    161280    0x654A0000    0x00042000    0x654AE212
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll    481280    0x749C0000    0x0007B000    0x749FAFA0
C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll    1296552    0x77010000    0x0013D000    0x77066B30
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll    140288    0x748E0000    0x00026000    0x748E5300
C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll    542504    0x6CCD0000    0x00086000    0x6CD08F80
C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll    2538768    0x6C7E0000    0x0026A000    0x6C84A810
C:\Windows\System32\CoreMessaging.dll    582240    0x6CC40000    0x0008F000    0x6CC967E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll    153408    0x70EB0000    0x00029000    0x70EB8000
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll    902248    0x6DDF0000    0x000DB000    0x6DE67740
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll    529408    0x653B0000    0x000E9000    0x653C0EC0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll    661096    0x6FBF0000    0x000A4000    0x6FC1EF80
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll    11776    0x653A0000    0x00007000    0x653A1FE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdail32.dll    152560    0x64970000    0x00028000    0x64976E56
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DSOUND.dll    497152    0x65320000    0x00080000    0x65350710
C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll    515624    0x76690000    0x00081000    0x766B0670
C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll    366736    0x71A60000    0x0005E000    0x71A86430
C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll    135304    0x71A30000    0x00023000    0x71A39760
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL    1097312    0x6DED0000    0x0010F000    0x6DF1A220
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll    27328    0x6FBB0000    0x00008000    0x6FBB1A70
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll    49560    0x6DDC0000    0x0000E000    0x6DDC74C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll    173568    0x652E0000    0x00037000    0x652EBA00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL    28160    0x652D0000    0x0000B000    0x652D1F20
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll    591840    0x65230000    0x00091000    0x652A61C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll    1720936    0x6E020000    0x001A3000    0x6E0A5840
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll    5309288    0x64D20000    0x00508000    0x6504D0C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll    2264344    0x6E330000    0x00229000    0x6E3CCE00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RMCLIENT.dll    114344    0x6FBD0000    0x0001E000    0x6FBDBCF0
C:\Windows\System32\WINTRUST.dll    277560    0x75EC0000    0x00045000    0x75ED77B0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll    1495248    0x6C160000    0x00171000    0x6C1D1610
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdumdim32.dll    10574976    0x63420000    0x009F9000    0x634C57C7
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll    3668768    0x649A0000    0x00375000    0x64CA5FF8
C:\Windows\System32\quartz.dll    1470464    0x645A0000    0x0019A000    0x645CB820
C:\Windows\System32\devenum.dll    81712    0x64950000    0x00014000    0x6495E450
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3DIM700.DLL    386560    0x648E0000    0x00063000    0x6492F7E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv    215040    0x6DFE0000    0x0003A000    0x6DFEAC60
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll    20120    0x6FBC0000    0x00007000    0x6FBC1ED0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv    23552    0x6DDE0000    0x0000A000    0x6DDE4220
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll    18944    0x6DDD0000    0x00008000    0x6DDD1960
C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll    964976    0x644B0000    0x000EB000    0x64505BE0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wmvcore.dll    2160160    0x64290000    0x00212000    0x642CDE50
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WMASF.DLL    249112    0x648A0000    0x0003E000    0x648D6380
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mfperfhelper.dll    1076040    0x64180000    0x00106000    0x6426C4A0
C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll    198656    0x64140000    0x00034000    0x64150660
Game terminated.

dxivilea

@TheTurretTheo Can you make an alternative version where the bike in AWOL angel is a freeway? I use car mods and the missions bugs sometimes with the monster truck

justin50

The game crashes in the mission "Wu Zi Mu" after installing update 1.5.1....right after the race starts

an65001
Posted (edited)

So I've been observing this project for quite a while, and have been testing it myself. Anyway, I want to provide my own input. There's a lot of unused bike sounds in the GTA SA genrl audio bank, and using fastman92's vehicle audio loader, I've been able to bring them back. I've also fixed some sounds for the TTDISA added vehicles, and some that I personally believe are justified (the Benson not having a semi-truck engine sound, for one). Anyway, here's the link for the vehicleaudiosettings.cfg. You'll obviously need fastman92's vehicle audio loader, or you could try and enable it in his limiter .ini (didn't work for me). Place it in the data folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-3fFsyBdjahGqLCXosCSOq1YpwvMqJE/view?usp=sharing

Tell me if I should change anything else.

Edited by an65001

Roloco
18 hours ago, justin50 said:

The game crashes in the mission "Wu Zi Mu" after installing update 1.5.1....right after the race starts

The same thing happens to me.The car gets teleported to the starting line and after 3 seconds, the game crashes.

laterrevaine

Hi there,

Same thing here, the game crashes at Wu Zi Mu mission, few seconds after the cutscene. 

hlennarz
Posted (edited)

Excuse me, i'm fairly new to the recent upsates after 1.0:

Is the tram drive/rideable like in the beta ?

Edited by hlennarz

suparmarkeogai996
2 hours ago, hlennarz said:

Excuse me, i'm fairly new to the recent upsates after 1.0:

Is the tram drive/rideable like in the beta ?

Um no

an65001

Can confirm that the "Wu Zi Mu" mission crashes for me, too. A few seconds after the race starts. 

TheTurretTheo
On 1/8/2019 at 3:56 PM, an65001 said:

So I've been observing this project for quite a while, and have been testing it myself. Anyway, I want to provide my own input. There's a lot of unused bike sounds in the GTA SA genrl audio bank, and using fastman92's vehicle audio loader, I've been able to bring them back. I've also fixed some sounds for the TTDISA added vehicles, and some that I personally believe are justified (the Benson not having a semi-truck engine sound, for one). Anyway, here's the link for the vehicleaudiosettings.cfg. You'll obviously need fastman92's vehicle audio loader, or you could try and enable it in his limiter .ini (didn't work for me). Place it in the data folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-3fFsyBdjahGqLCXosCSOq1YpwvMqJE/view?usp=sharing

Tell me if I should change anything else.

pretty cool, I'll include it in the next version. Do you have a list of all things you changed?

-

And about the Wu Zi Mu crash, I encountered it too but it will be fixed in the upcoming update.

DatBoiUSZUSZS

Hey guys!

Can everyone help me, i need a save game editor where i can edit mission's in TTDISA saves. (Like if i dont want to play some mission, can i like "skip" them)