4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

justin50
5 minutes ago, zecevi123 said:

*edit so i installed gta sa again and things to do the crash at 50% stopped but there is a new one my screen loads to 100% and when the screen is black and about to start the game it crashes and i get gta sa exe has stopped working is there a fix to this thanks.

Make sure your game version is 1.0 and follow the instructions carefully 

zecevi123

im sorry guys for posting i found out the fix very sorry but if anybody is wondering i found this on the internet and here on this forum they said this fixes it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1ymxe6r88cgtnq/TTDISA+unofficial+fix+1.1.rar

this is a fix by silent i think it fixed my crashes now i can play finnaly!ūüėĀ¬†ūüėĀ¬†the mod is great i love¬†¬†it and once again sorry for posting two times i didnt think i would find the fix this easily i was searching all night yesterday and now i found it sorry!I posted a link so if anybody has same problem as me so they can fix the problem.

pooptoilet5

why does  my game keep crashing when i get killed.

suparmarkeogai996

why does my game keep crashing when i get killed

install fix 1.2

justin50
1 hour ago, suparmarkeogai996 said:

install fix 1.2

but again why do you guys want the old version?

Name?

I'm using Volume 2 and took all the the recommended steps but I still face occassional crashes. Are these crashes to be expected or is there any patch that I'm missing? And should I use Volume 1?

suparmarkeogai996
18 minutes ago, Name? said:

I'm using Volume 2 and took all the the recommended steps but I still face occassional crashes. Are these crashes to be expected or is there any patch that I'm missing? And should I use Volume 1?

Just use theturrettheos version you can found it on page 103 

Roloco

Nice to see this mod alive again. I have to say that I am glad that you continue this work, but I have a question: What stuff did you bring from volume 2 to vol 1? When I was on discord  back then, i saw a lot of discussion regarding new minigames like rc car races, more rampages,different weapons for free roam and that fire copter side mission from GTA VCS, so I am curious of what was actually kept form vol2. I would try the mod myself and see the actual changes, but at the moment I have problems with my HDD and I can't really play it right, corrupted files and all that.

And I agree with the fellow above regarding the FBI Truck. It would be nice to make the FBI Truck spawn somewhere on the map. Also the S.W.A.T tank because ramming through stuff is fun.

Edited by Roloco

zmudziak32

For Swat Tank i would recommend that is randomised on 4 Star Level. For Fbi Truck, he could be randomized with FBI Rancher and Fbi car on 5 Star Wanted Level.

Roloco

I think they should just spawn somewhere, because playing around with the cop system invites more glitches. The fbi truck and the s.w.a.t wouldn't really add anything to the chase, but having them spawn somewhere so we can drive them around the state sounds fun. If the vehicles were reverted, then you should add the Monster Truck(monstera) back to the 8-track stadium as a reward along the Hotring Racer. And also revert the girlfriends's vehicles back to normal. 

Could you also make the other Hotring Racers(hotringa and hotringb) obtainable? Having them parked somewhere would be nice. 

Edited by Roloco

zecevi123

does SAMP or MTA work with this mod?

Also one more question for example if my TTDISA is 1.2 and i have a save file for it and i unninstaled the game and the mod and i installed it again and the TTdisa version is 1.2 would the save file i had still work?Sorry for the dumb question.

Roloco
13 hours ago, zecevi123 said:

does SAMP or MTA work with this mod?

Also one more question for example if my TTDISA is 1.2 and i have a save file for it and i unninstaled the game and the mod and i installed it again and the TTdisa version is 1.2 would the save file i had still work?Sorry for the dumb question.

This mod doesn't have multiplayer support and it will probably never have.

If the version is the same, then your savegame should work just fine.

zecevi123

Thanks

Kaldie

Is it really such a big problem to use these modded vehicles:

hotring ----> VC Deluxo
hotrinb ----> VC Stinger
monsterb ------> VC Angel
copcarsf --------> cutscene copcarsf
glensh*t ------> VC Idaho
sadlsh*t --------> III Borgnine
boxburg(data has been renamed to rio, including handling, carcols...) -----> VC Rio

I have used these before in the 'normal' game, but I don't understand how I can use these in the TTDISA mod without crashing, for I think these make my game crash when I have them installed with modloader...

Also, is it save to use some new cars (not the above) or other cleo-mods together with this one ?

Kaldie

Still crashes, even without these models...I'm starting to get enough of these damn crashes. Now I started up a new game, did the Big Smoke mission so I could save the game, then started a pimping sub-mission and when I almost had those 10 pimp-missions done, boom, another crash. I'm sure it has nothing to with my pc, but 'normal' game crashed, modded game crashed, with this mod the game crashed. It's starting to get boring and frustrating...Almost start to think of playing the version on my XBOX360. Sure, then I can't play with mods, but at least it's stable and I don't have to start over the game everytime. I started the game more then 20 times now and I don't get any further then "The Green Sabre". Missions from the start to that mission I know as the inside of my pocket by now...

suparmarkeogai996

hey theo  can you make this change official ? 

TheNewSamuel2206

First person without a letter profile pic to post in there.

Name?

For the most part, I'd say that this mod works like a charm. Theo did a pretty good job. I'd say that its quite stable but one thing that is bothering me a lot though is that after using TTDISA, for some reason, user tracks causes the game to crash. My game crashes once every 30 minutes or an hour or so and everytime it's because of the user tracks. I've even tested on my vanilla GTA and played over 3 hours only listening to user tracks and have faced no crashes but when I play with TTDISA, I face crashes. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that TTDISA may be the root problem that causing the inconvenience. It could also be modloader since I don't have that on my vanilla folder....what should I do? Is there any patch or fix that I missed? I'd try to fix it myself but unfortunately I don't know scripting/coding and such.

Roloco

@KaldieAll of them were reversed by Crispy, but I think glensh*t and saddlesh*t should be replaced with something else, like Deluxo and a V8 Ghost/Phobos VT. And the extra boxburg in a Idaho/Kuruma if it doesn't affect the burglar missions ofc. hotrina and hotrinb should be obtainable in free-mode, like having hotrina parked somewhere in San Fierro and hotrinb in Las Venturas. I think FBI Truck and S.W.A.T should  spawn somewhere too. More vehicles to get= more fun :). Also add monstera back to 8 track parking in los santos.

The mod still needs some fixing and Crispy was doing this, but he just vanished.

@suparmarkeogai996 What other mods except Widescreen Fix are installed tho?o?

Edited by Roloco
Revision

suparmarkeogai996
17 minutes ago, Roloco said:

@KaldieAll of them were reversed by Crispy, but I think glensh*t and saddlesh*t should be replaced with something else, like Deluxo and a V8 Ghost/Phobos VT. And the extra boxburg in a Idaho/Kuruma if it doesn't affect the burglar missions ofc. hotrina and hotrinb should be obtainable in free-mode, like having hotrina parked somewhere in San Fierro and hotrinb in Las Venturas. I think FBI Truck and S.W.A.T should be spawn somewhere too. More vehicles to get= more fun :) 

The mod still needs some fixing and Crispy was doing this, but he just vanished.

@suparmarkeogai996 What other mods except Widescreen Fix are installed tho?o?

if you are asking where i got that uzi icon it is from a mod called beta leftovers fix

Mannoroth
4 hours ago, Name? said:

For the most part, I'd say that this mod works like a charm. Theo did a pretty good job. I'd say that its quite stable but one thing that is bothering me a lot though is that after using TTDISA, for some reason, user tracks causes the game to crash. My game crashes once every 30 minutes or an hour or so and everytime it's because of the user tracks. I've even tested on my vanilla GTA and played over 3 hours only listening to user tracks and have faced no crashes but when I play with TTDISA, I face crashes. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that TTDISA may be the root problem that causing the inconvenience. It could also be modloader since I don't have that on my vanilla folder....what should I do? Is there any patch or fix that I missed? I'd try to fix it myself but unfortunately I don't know scripting/coding and such.

I have the exact same problem - can't listen my own music and if I do it, the game usually crashes in 30 minutes no matter what I'm doing (I'm still using the latest Crspy's version). I also tried playing without them and I didn't encounter a single crash after 3 hours of playing. Weird, but I don't care - the only important thing is to have this mod finally completed with as many fixed bugs as possible.

Edited by Mannoroth

Name?
6 minutes ago, Mannoroth said:

I have the exact same problem - can't listen my own music and if I do it, the game usually crashes in 30 minutes no matter what I'm doing (I'm still using the latest Crspy's version). I also tried playing without them and I didn't encounter a single crash after 3 hours of playing. Weird, but I don't care - the only important thing is to have this mod finally completed with as many fixed bugs as possible.

Yeah, you're right. This mod is stable and better than ever and thats all that matters in the end. Still, I do wish I could've listened to my custom music while playing this great mod! But, it seems that at the moment it's not possible.

suparmarkeogai996

Guys just install Theo's  version in page 103

Roloco

Guys, do you agree with my suggestion? :)

Please don't ignore me :(

Edited by Roloco
sadness

justin50

Map fixes would be much appreciated 

suparmarkeogai996

12 minutes ago, justin50 said:

Map fixes would be much appreciated 

Theo did that too 

Name?

Guys just install Theo's  version in page 103

I use theo's version and it works like a charm. But, unfortunately user tracks makes the game crash every 30 minutes or so....other than that though, I haven't faced any problem whatsoever.

suparmarkeogai996
1 minute ago, Name? said:

I use theo's version and it works like a charm. But, unfortunately user tracks makes the game crash every 30 minutes or so....other than that though, I haven't faced any problem whatsoever.

Weird user track player works fine for me are you using version 1.4.2 ? 

Name?

Weird user track player works fine for me are you using version 1.4.2 ? 

Yes, the one on page 103. Idk, even Mannoroth up here and some others face the same problem. I really don't have anything idea what I am doing wrong. The only thing I can think that might cause it is because I'm using windows 8.1 and it has poor compatibility with GTA SA. But, it is unlikely that my OS is causing this issue.

suparmarkeogai996

Wait I'm gonna check it out to make sure