3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

its not Just because of Emmet's skin duh..

the mission worked for me when i had Vol 1 installed...

CoolMods

The cause of Awol Angel is Angel motorbike (that was added by replacing Monster B, WTF?)

it crashes at The Da Nang Thang when i free the hostages.

Edited by CoolMods

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

and u thought we did not know that..? that was done by DeeZire a long time ago..(like in 2009)

Luckily its fixed in vol 2..

i think we should release a pubic test beta's since we are too busy now a day's..with real life.. (also there seem to be less corperation...)

justin50

that's what i said....release a test build!!

CoolMods

Nobody would download your improved TTDISA if you post here...CREATE A THREAD!!!

I bet it's gonna be even broken than DeeZire's original TTDISA with crspy's fix combined.

Edited by CoolMods

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

LOL its NOT mine its still Crspy's and i ain't gonna take it from him (yet)..

also all the fixing + adding is done by both Kane49 and Crspy... i just do the rest..

Noskillx

and u thought we did not know that..? that was done by DeeZire a long time ago..(like in 2009)

Luckily its fixed in vol 2..

i think we should release a pubic test beta's since we are too busy now a day's..with real life.. (also there seem to be less corperation...)

We? i dont think you work with CRSPY in fact i'v even asked him and he said you'r not even in a team so why are you lying?

You'r not doing anything, i have been Asking CRSPY so please stop acting like a "dev" and confuse people. because your not doing anything

Edited by Razor_BladePL

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

i do stuff with Kane49 NOT with Crspy... (He hates me) Understood..?

Edited by SHIFAAH9

CoolMods

i do stuff with Kane49 NOT with Crspy... (He hates me) Understood..?

If CrSpy doesn't alow you to continuie his mod then you're not allowed to do it. And i'm sure you don't even work with Kane since now he plays GTA IV mostly and i'm pretty sure he dosen't do new things on the mod, you didn't ever show a screenshot of the mod or a thread about modding so don't ever act like a REAL developer. You didn't even help people like for example, in the mobile research thread someone asked where he does put the files from "all textures from gta3.img" and you replied with They are for advanced modders while the thread never ever talked about ADVANCED modding it says there are for modders and same i asked how can i restore Jetpack & phone icons and you replied with "SOON" and never ever helped me. Plus as for that textures. I'm not sure if they are in png images or if could they be you could just say that "export the texture with an img program (Img Factory, alci's img) open the texture with magic.txd and just replace it with modloader so you can just be helpful for once.

I mean, i don't wanna be a meanie but you also hate me for no reason and you say all my mods are "wannabees". Like, i don't wanna go promoting all my m

And plus, why is this in Scripts & Plugins topic and not in Total Conversions?

Edited by CoolMods

Gengar

My game always crashes while I try to pick up 41st passenger in taxi missions and in mission End Of The Line. In EOTL, game always crashes on same location, when I reach Ballas lounge on floor 3. There is cutscene of CJ entering trough the doors on bottom of stairs and game crashes there.

CoolMods

My game always crashes while I try to pick up 41st passenger in taxi missions and in mission End Of The Line. In EOTL, game always crashes on same location, when I reach Ballas lounge on floor 3. There is cutscene of CJ entering trough the doors on bottom of stairs and game crashes there.

Mostly likely you're not using Crspy's fixed vol 1.

BlackSpidey

CoolMods and Gengar , i too am facing the same crashes . But i am using Crspy's Vol 1 only

I too face the same kind of crash in EOTL . But i am using Crspy's Volume 1. Please Help

CoolMods

Wuh there's no problem with crash in end of the line...i finished the storyline yestarday with TTDISA and end of the line has no crash..

It's a modded TTDISA, ImprovedTTDISA that is WIP and probably i accidentally fixed that crash.

Edited by CoolMods

BlackSpidey

Do u have a discord ID so that we can talk more freely??

How to fix that crash??

Gengar

I am using what I found in this link:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/302908-betawip-things-to-do-in-san-andreas/page-84?do=findComment&comment=1069702072

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

That one Should Work...

LEO33

Crash happened during the Running Dog mission, whenever I get out from Big Smoke's vehicle, for example when I was going to Emmet's place to get the weapon, seconds after Big Smoke says "Get in". Crash also occurred when Big Smoke was speaking in the car. These crashes to this mission happened all the time unfortunately, so I cannot continue the gameplay :(.

I am using TTDISA v1 fixed, using mods only listed by Crspy, on an original Steam version, downgraded to v1.0 by San Andreas Downgrader.

The crash log is located here.

41b728941f69bce49398385203c68ccb.md.png

Edited by LEO33

DvLc

Crash happened during the Running Dog mission, whenever I get out from Big Smoke's vehicle, for example when I was going to Emmet's place to get the weapon, seconds after Big Smoke says "Get in". Crash also occurred when Big Smoke was speaking in the car. These crashes to this mission happened all the time unfortunately, so I cannot continue the gameplay :(.

I am using TTDISA v1 fixed, using mods only listed by Crspy, on an original Steam version, downgraded to v1.0 by San Andreas Downgrader.

The crash log is located here.

41b728941f69bce49398385203c68ccb.md.png

try disable subtitles n skip the cutscene

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

there is a Twin glitch in the running dog mission but i never got a crash like that in that mission..

LEO33

I tried that, still crashed.

Unfortunately I want to have a solid experience as soon as possible, so I will wait for the volume 2, and I hope it will be tested on a downgraded Steam version. :bored:

Until then, back to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reborn mod, which works 100% with the Steam edition.

Edited by LEO33

CoolMods

I tried that, still crashed.

Unfortunately I want to have a solid experience as soon as possible, so I will wait for the volume 2, and I hope it will be tested on a downgraded Steam version. :bored:

Until then, back to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reborn mod, which works 100% with the Steam edition.

download the hoodlum crack, it's the best one

LEO33

I was using it, and is included in both San Andreas Downgrader and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reborn, and still crashed. Everything was ok, no crashes experienced, up until that mission.

Edited by LEO33

BlackSpidey

I was using it, and is included in both San Andreas Downgrader and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reborn, and still crashed. Everything was ok, no crashes experienced, up until that mission.

@LEO33 , ummm ttdisa mod isnt compatible with steam version downgraded.... crspy himself said so, please refer page 87 of this thread, crspy has said it there..... u need the 1.0 with "hldm crack" for the mod to work perfectly

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

v1.0 US Hoodlum exe

LEO33

@LEO33 , ummm ttdisa mod isnt compatible with steam version downgraded.... crspy himself said so, please refer page 87 of this thread, crspy has said it there..... u need the 1.0 with "hldm crack" for the mod to work perfectly

Oh, it seems I did not notice that post, you are right. Perhaps next time, when I will miss completing GTA San Andreas storyline for the 5th or 6th time, or more, then I am going to download the retail game ISO again, and try it.

v1.0 US Hoodlum exe

That exact version seems to be included in San Andreas Downgrader, not needed to find that crack manually, though to be 100% sure, I did download and copied & pasted successfully, and still crashed in that mission. :(

Edited by LEO33

CoolMods

Dude, just download the hoodlum crack from ThePirateBay. Don't downgrade steam vers

Edited by CoolMods

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

>link's people to pirate water's

Bad Cop

Edited by SHIFAAH9

GroveStGTAV

I just want two suggest:

-In reuniting the families mission, Families members should change to csblue1/2/3 because they are not grove street families. They are temple Drive and seville boulevard members.

-Rusty Browns Ring Donuts in los santos. Also pizza shops, should'nt sell donuts of Rusty browns

Small bugs i noticed:

Missions:

Looking for Big Smoke mission is missing (i didnt take all turf to reach final mission. If this mission appears after that)

Los Sepulcros: Hazer, Sunny and Gal walking animation is generic. In original game, their walking animations are gang_1 and gang_2

Grove 4 Life: In cutscene, girl replaced by Fam5 thats ok. But his mouth is missing. So buggy. Old version of this cutscene is better

World:

-Sometimes, Mission markers and interior markers is invisible.

-Sometimes, in Las Venturas, clown ped everywere in the city

-Sometimes, in Los Santos, Glandaleshxt and Glendale is replacing by every car in the game. All gang cars replacing by glendale

-Psycho spawns multiply and everytime in Vinewood.

-Grey Rockstar hoodie: hoodyb.txd used on hoodya.dff. It looks buggy.

Some new hats/caps has bugs. Example, if you have afro hair, when CJ wear a hat, CJ's hair still exist when hat on his head

I will add if i find more

-I never saw bmydrug. Hispanic drug dealer spawns in black gang turfs. Black drug dealer is missing

-Cashier in 24/7 stores is more cartoonish then alpha GTA 3. I know it may be from beta files, but its not beta mod, its TTDISA. Old cashier was better

Edited by GroveStGTAV

SHIFAAU9 / SHIFAAH9

this is more like the, "Best of Beta + Best of PS2 (and other version's like Mobile) + custom enhancement's + custom Mods"

kind of mod imo...

CoolMods

this is more like the, "Best of Beta + Best of PS2 (and other version's like Mobile) + custom enhancement's + custom Mods" kind of mod imo...

You never ever relased "the test build" that you "made"

i want the jetpack icons for my edit of the mod, and someone tell me how to do this.