Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,781 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

Rachel Amber

SA:MP is going to be changed with the GTA Underground multiplayer support that we will get in mid 2018 , don't you think ? So many vehicles , cities , weapons . About vehicles , will TTDiSA vol 2 get some new cars as well ?

That thing ain't related with TTDISA, lol and yeah, you can add new vehicle by yourself with fastman92 limit adjuster.

True.. i Agree!

Wolf_

se passar cesar

Wolf_

bug wtf

xLiyAvx.png

JustAGuy29
Posted (edited)

Soo any news about the new volume? It's been some months without some new juicy content and I'm getting desperate.

Edited by lol29

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Soo any news about the new volume? It's been some months without some new juicy content and I'm getting desperate.

Crspy has already made a volume update, but I've been working on some more improvements and fixes since a while (that's beside Crspy's great works as well, he's the one who worked the most on it, thanks to him. He's been recently busy IRL so he wouldn't be able to get back to work before at least a couple of months). I can't promise to finish the work perfectly (as I'm not an old scripter), but I'll see if I managed to do what I'm supposed to do.

Edited by Kane49

SHIFAAH9

I hope so...

JustAGuy29
Posted (edited)

Crspy has already made a volume update, but I've been working on some more improvements and fixes since a while (that's beside Crspy's great works as well, he's the one who worked the most on it, thanks to him. He's been recently busy IRL so he wouldn't be able to get back to work before at least a couple of months). I can't promise to finish the work perfectly (as I'm not an old scripter), but I'll see if I managed to do what I'm supposed to do.Wait, Crspy made an update? When? Edited by lol29

Roloco
Posted (edited)

Suggestion : Can you make the FBI Truck obtainable ? Like a reward for something ? It should spawn somewhere after you've done an activity .

Edited by Roloco

Mannoroth

So that's the reason why there isn't anything new. Hopefully, Crspy can go back to it and finish it. This mod still needs some bug fixes...

iiCriminnaaL 49

Crspy has already made a volume update, but I've been working on some more improvements and fixes since a while (that's beside Crspy's great works as well, he's the one who worked the most on it, thanks to him. He's been recently busy IRL so he wouldn't be able to get back to work before at least a couple of months). I can't promise to finish the work perfectly (as I'm not an old scripter), but I'll see if I managed to do what I'm supposed to do.
Wait, Crspy made an update? When?

It's just unreleased yet. Needs some fixes and it would be fine.

CoolMods

i downloaded Crspy's version and i get a bug at the mission Doberman, camera is stuck in mission mode.

Roloco

Do you have the changelog for vol 2? Cus the link doesn't work anymore.

SHIFAAH9

i have vol 2 from the server, But it really needs a lot of Fix's before it is officially released, or we will have too many people begging for help here..!

Roloco

i have vol 2 from the server, But it really needs a lot of Fix's before it is officially released, or we will have too many people begging for help here..!

Ok.

Does anyone know if TTDiSA is compatible with this : http://gtaforums.com/topic/803775-assassination-sidemission/?

JustAGuy29

Where did you get Volume 2?

SHIFAAH9

@Roloco

i'll test that mod to night... (cuz it looks interesting)

Where did you get Volume 2?

Sorry can't tell u that. cuz vol 2 is still in beta NOT fully finished!!!

and i don't want this thread to get flooded with "help me vol 2 crashing my game, etc"...

So pls if any of u have vol 2 beta DON'T distribute it here, until its fully fixed..!

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Roloco

Does the mod work ok ?

iiCriminnaaL 49

Does the mod work ok ?

Not fully. Current build (including the one that SHIFAAH9 got) has some problems which need to be fixed.

Roloco

Does the mod work ok ?

Not fully. Current build (including the one that SHIFAAH9 got) has some problems which need to be fixed.

Oh , I was asking about that mod if it works on TTDiSA and SHIFAAH9 replied that he will try out .Thanks for your answer tho even if it wasn't related .

iiCriminnaaL 49

Oh , I was asking about that mod if it works on TTDiSA and SHIFAAH9 replied that he will try out .Thanks for your answer tho even if it wasn't related .

Oh, I thought he was replying you when he talked about Vol2's build, didn't notice that he was actually replying someone else. It's fine.

pete9516

i am really disappointed of this mod, why can't we just drag & drop the important files to our game folder? why has it always to be a badass installer.exe which just doesn't let me install the modded files to my game folder? i have 'read-only' unchecked but if i navigate to my game folder in the installer, it doesn't let me click 'Install'. really bad. can you please update the download with a simple drag'n'drop folder? that would be really nice. thanks. also are you imaginating to make this mod more compatible? like being able to use 14.386.176 Bytes .exe?

JustAGuy29

i am really disappointed of this mod, why can't we just drag & drop the important files to our game folder? why has it always to be a badass installer.exe which just doesn't let me install the modded files to my game folder? i have 'read-only' unchecked but if i navigate to my game folder in the installer, it doesn't let me click 'Install'. really bad. can you please update the download with a simple drag'n'drop folder? that would be really nice. thanks. also are you imaginating to make this mod more compatible? like being able to use 14.386.176 Bytes .exe?

Don't get the one with the installer because that version is pretty unstable. You can get Crspy's fixed version that comes with a 7z instead of an installer so you can Drag & Drop easily.

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/3cmovn84bhyfmd6/TTDISA+Vol1+Fixed.7z

Edited by lol29

iiCriminnaaL 49

Patching the exe isn't needed anymore. You just need to download the version with Crspy's updates.

I'm thinking of adding the needed cuts.img files to the default cuts.img and include it in the next release, so people won't need to add them themselves using an IMG tool.

Mannoroth

I was wondering why we have to add some files into a clean cut.img file, when Crspy could just add those files in advance and just give it to the .rar file, so we could just replace it... Good idea, Kane49. :santa:

Edited by Mannoroth

SHIFAAH9

Does the mod work ok ?

Sorry dude For some reason it does not work for any of the GTA sa folder's (yes i have more than one gta sa folder's 2 is clean, the other's are modded) or its not working for me, don't know why...

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Roloco

Does the mod work ok ?

Sorry dude For some reason it does not work for any of the GTA sa folder's (yes i have more than one gta sa folder's 2 is clean, the other's are modded) or its not working for me, don't know why...

It's ok I guess. TTDiSA already has a lot of sidemissions so I guess it's ok if I can't use that mod . I hope tho volume 2 is released in February or March(April even )at least . I know it's a lot of work and all and I know the waiting will be worth it.

Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base . An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions , having an pneumatic gate and to the jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

Edited by Roloco

iiCriminnaaL 49

Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base . An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions , having an pneumatic gate and to the jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

It already has soldiers walking inside in TTDISA. About the second idea, I don't think it's really fitting; as it's a military area, so allowing anybody who isn't a soldier (especially a gangsters who has previously broke into the base) to get in isn't realistic at all.

SHIFAAH9
It's ok I guess.
TTDiSA already has a lot of side missions so I guess it's ok if I can't use that mod .
I hope tho volume 2 is released in February or March (April even ) at least .
I know it's a lot of work and all and I know the waiting will be worth it.
Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base .
An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions ,
having an pneumatic gate and to the jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

1. about vol 2 release date is currently unknown, due to the fact that there are many hidden bugs that needs to be fixed..

And also there people here waiting for Vol 2 since 2009..! (8+ year's, wow)

2. U do know that cop's and the government (of gta sa) won't be happy about allowing people to enter freely to Area 69 like Area 51 in america..

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Roloco

True . We can get there anyway through that freeway vent door glitch ( although it's gonna be hard being shut by like 20 soldiers , lol )

Edited by Roloco

m0use

@Roloco and Shifaah9,

I've got Assassination-sidemission working along with TTDISA.

So I do not know what problem Shifaah9 is having but it is working.

I like the idea and it could be a nice addition, however it would be better when it is incorporated in the storyline instead of just starting the mod. But that's up to developer/modder.

For example:

The organization being a government hired security company or something, which hires CJ after he's busted once, or when CJ finishes a particular mission. CJ could get a phonecall in which he be asked to do the side-missions, and answer yes/no after which the side missions get activated or not. As CJ finishes some simple side missions first, he is proving himself to the company and can get some more difficult ones to earn some perks which help him get easier through other missions... maybe...?

...And @Roloco,

Why don't you just try for yourself when you find a mod and want to try it out?

Btw. I have the following set up:

Windows 7 x64

GTA SA v1.0 Hoodlum

Cleo v4.2.3

Silent Patch v1.1 (build 28)

Open Limit Adjuster v1.5.6

Modloader v3.5

TTDISA Vol.1 (no update needed version)

(TTDISA partially via modloader)

Mods via modloader:

- AssasinationSideMissions

- CJ Smoke Drink etc.

- DetailedRader

- FacialAnimationFix

- FirstPerson

Mods for testing:

- AllMissionsAccess

- VisualCarSpawner

For me this combination is stable.

I'm trying mods until I find the perfect gameplay setup which suits me best.

(Going to get rid of the test mods eventually.)

@Kane49,

Looking forward to vol.2, thank you for helping Crspy.

Edited by m0use