Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,116 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DeeZire

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

The Eddo

Can anyone reupload the "Full Map Fixes for TTDISA.7z"? It's link is down.

Thanks in advance.

JustAGuy29

Any word on volume 2?

iiCriminnaaL 49
2 minutes ago, JustAGuy29 said:

Any word on volume 2?

On 6/5/2018 at 1:23 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Things being improved, some more fixes, etc.

We just don't want to rush, to reach as much quality as we can.

GiroG
Posted (edited)

I want to point out a bug with Coach/Bus vehicles exclusive to TTDISATYD that seems to be the only thing preventing me from wanting to use this as a base. Deezire somehow made the Coach/Bus eat peds (such as gang members) instead of storing them in the vehicle, probably as a result of him using his own modified code to get money from picking up passengers as a "restored" Vice City feature. The peds never leave the buses like in Vice City, it just removes them. Basically I can't use a bus/coach to transport 7 gang members with me anymore and would prefer the code used to be completely removed/restored to vanilla San Andreas or updated at the very least to NOT destroy/eat pedestrians.

If anyone could tell me where in the main.scm the Coach/Bus ped storing data is located I'd really appreciate it just so I could fix it. I hear some of you are working on a Volume 2 and I would love for this bug to be fixed/addressed before release. 

Edited by GiroG

osodeth
Posted (edited)

I was doing some research about a crash I had about crashing trees in San Fierro and just found it was already discussed here (but wasnt solved). Then after I finished the game (with some crashes here and there... not too relevant) I went to San Fierro to try it and found out it always happens. The logs dont always tell the same things. Sometimes it says the last loaded file was genrl (vehicle sounds), pain_a or some of the "spc_" (dont remember which one or if it was more than one) but it has something to do with sound.

I had 1.0 version downgraded from steam r2, modloader, cleo and the essentials mods provided with the downgrader and of course ttdisa, nothing else.

Trying to fix it I said f*ck it, uninstalled everything, restarted and did a clean install, this time just after installing from steam I downgraded to 1.0 and right after installed modloader, CLEO 4.3 and TTDISA (because an asi loader is needed).

The crash disappeared, I tried with every single tree I found that triggered the crash (they are these trees that can be removed with a car, they have some kind of stone base, like a pedestal. The indestructible ones never caused a crash).

So I said yeah! finally! this got fixed! maybe one or some of my files messed up, whatever. I proceeded to install the mods provided with the downgrader (using version 1.4 btw): silent patch, skyfx, ginput, widescreen, remastered gui, etc. Tested it again and the crash came back. As far as I know, none of these mods has something to do with sound, so what gives?

As long as I dont crash those trees I can play just fine, but sometimes it gets annoying when you don't save for some time and randomly crash one of those damn trees. The worst crash was when I was doing the snapshots in san fierro and had like 21 or 22 taken when I didnt notice the tree and had a crash. The last savegame had 4 snapshots taken. I wanted to cry. 

Edited by osodeth
typos

Fadhil2351

Well I Have A Error: When I Start A New Game, The Load Screen Are Fine, But After The Load Screen The Game Just Crash Instantly

anotherrandomuser

So, is this mod still alive? The thread surely is, but the mod itself seems to be updated back in '09 for the last time.

Also, can't get past the Doberman mission: when I get to East LS, a cutscene triggers with CJ crouching and... nothing else happens. I've tried to wait for a few minutes, tried triggering it in different ways, repeated the mission for countless times, and yet nothing happens. I've searched the thread, but couldn't find the solution. It there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Roloco
Posted (edited)

It was updated by Crisp. Look through thread and you will find the latest dl link.

Anyway do you have a discord channel or something? Looking daily at this thread with no news makes me sick!

Edited by Roloco

Analogue

Here Since it's been buried a few pages back.

anotherrandomuser

Thanks a lot, will try it out asap!

anotherrandomuser
Posted (edited)

Well, it seems that the old saves are incomparable and now I'll have to start a new game (and clear another 10 to 15 hours to just know if the mission works now, so I'd greatly appreciate if someone shared their saves with me), which I hoped would not happen, but thanks a lot anyway! Also, happy to know that the mod is still being developed after all these years!

Edited by anotherrandomuser

Chyea
Posted (edited)

I seem to get a modloader crash when I play the mission Catalyst for Ryder. It happens right before we arrive at the train. I think it might be something with the audio files, as the crash log says that it was one of those files loaded (it's usually different each time). Here's the log file: Link

Apart from that everything is fine. I think it's just with this mission. Also, if anyone could do this mission for me. It's a very easy mission and only takes a few minutes. I would be very grated cheese for that. Save File

Thanks.

Edited by Chyea

Terrc87
On 7/1/2018 at 10:31 PM, Roloco said:

It was updated by Crisp. Look through thread and you will find the latest dl link.

Anyway do you have a discord channel or something? Looking daily at this thread with no news makes me sick!

There was a discord server before by Crispy himself, but idk, the server suddenly disappears from my channel list.

anotherrandomuser
Posted (edited)

Yup, it's me again

The game keeps crashing during the Mike Torreno mission, just moments before entering the airport, when the gate at the entrance is loading, and during Mountain Cloud Boys, at the end of the cutscene when Woozie almost steps on one of his dead henchmen. Couldn't detect what the exact problem might be, since in the first case the game fails to load some sound from files that are intact. The Woozie mission, however, fails to load some scripts, it seems.

Would appreciate any kind of help in fixing this (will provide logs at first request). Thanks in advance.

Edited by anotherrandomuser

hayro252

Okay so i tried to work this mod with reverted patch but its not working

any ideas to fix this issue?

Edit: I have 2 versions of GTASA one is legit (downgraded) steam version and other is pirated copy

so i installed this mod to Steam version and it didn't work, However it works kinda fine in pirate one.

Is there any fix for that?

Edited by hayro252
Not working on Legit, works on pirate version