Unreal Tournament 3 Ships for PS3

YourNeighborhoodKiller

YourNeighborhoodKiller

December 10, 2007 - Midway Games has shipped the PlayStation 3 version of Unreal Tournament 3 to retailers, the company announced today.

Developed by Epic Games, UT3 marks the return of the futuristic multiplayer first-person shooter franchise to consoles. The game was released for PC on Nov. 19, 2007 and will be released on the Xbox 360 at a still-undisclosed date. UT3 on the PS3 is the first Unreal Tournament console game to allow modding

"User-created content has always been the remarkable backbone component of the Unreal Tournament series, and we think PlayStation 3 users are in for a huge treat when the mods start to appear," said Epic president Mark Rein in a news release.

Link

Unreal Tournament 3 looks absolutely amazing! icon14.gif

New account: Gezim

The mods are created on the PC version, then transfered to the PS3 (via USB stick), then somehow it gets installed on ur HDD and will be avaliable to use in-game. At least thats how i think i works.

Statutory Ray
also the pc demo sucked

Blasphemy.

This game is great, on PC at least. Don't buy it for consoles.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the game today. I need help in:

*making mods

*downloading mods to the ps3

I like the game so far.

i want this so badly for ps3 but my country don't have it in yet for ps3 anyway.

I just got the game today. I need help in:

*making mods

*downloading mods to the ps3

I like the game so far.

I don't know if people have made any mods yet, I have the game too, but there is an install content menu under options which will let you install mods from a USB stick or any other external storage device.

Been playing the game for the past few days and so far I'm enjoying it. Just wished that they would have made a vehicle team death match. I guess warfare is the closest thing to it.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.