Theory Test

SHXC

I got my theory test tomorrow, and I just need a bit of help.

What's the difference between the crossings? Such as, Toucan, Pelican, Zebra, etc. I'm totally lost on that.

I'm serious, any help recieved will be so appreciated.

thanks.

d653p.png

What?

This is the Vehicle Talk section, shouldn't this be in general?

And what do you mean difference between crossings? Like species? Well, a Toucan is a rain forest bird, while a Pelican is a sea/ocean bird. And a Zebra isn't even a bird, it's a mammal.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Lol, that's funny lol.gif

I see now. I guess it's kinda the right section then...

Seeing as how I thought you were talking about animals, obviously I can't help you. Good luck icon14.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

You will not need to know the difference between these, all you need to know is that you yield to let pedestrians cross.

Learn stopping distances and road signs. from 30, and 70, the rest ya can guess.

I get those questions on my practice tests too, and they baffle me sometimes.

As far as I know;

Toucan crossing - Pedestrians and cyclists

Pelican crossing - Where you press the button on and you wait for the green light to cross the road

Zebra crossing - For this type of crossing, there are markings on the road, specifically marked for the flow of traffic. Remember that a pedestrian always has the right of way on this crossing.

@stretch - You can get a hell of alot of questions mate, like 700 or something randomly picked, I say it's safe to revise them.

You need a theory test to be able to do your practical test, which all relates to driving, don't you think?

Best of luck in the theory.

None of the people I know got asked what they were, they just got asked stuff like at which crossings should you yield (choose all correct)

- pelican

- zebra

- ostrich

- toucan

etc.

Chances are that it's 1 or 2 questions, and out of the multitude of questions they have in stock like *gta star* said, it makes it unlikely to come up.

I did the test with no revision at all, but I'd been driving a while beforehand, made it much easier.

You need a theory test to be able to do your practical test, which all relates to driving, don't you think?

Step ahead of you buddy.

(me)

I see now. I guess it's kinda the right section then...

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Eh, I failed. My 3 points.

I passed the multiple questions bit, but failed on the hazard perception. Booking another one this friday. 30 quid for another 3 points suicidal.gif

d653p.png

Hazard Perception very nearly caught me out.

It's a case of looking for pedestrians crossing side streets, people on bikes, cars parked in the road, etc.

Do you have to click AFTER the situation aswell? Like, When it's clear?

Say a car is pulling out, you click then cause its a hazard, Do you click after the car has pulled out aswell, or just once?

d653p.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.