A new glitch!

Claude GTA3

Ever had problems with firetruck missions?

NOT ANYMORE!

note: this glitch is PC only

First you need a car that is severely damaged or on fire,and then save it on replay while driving it (F2). Now check the replay,and MAKE SURE the car you're driving is on fire on the replay. Get a firetruck,and toggle Firefighter missions on. Press F3 to play the burning car replay,and then end it after the fire shows (F1). Congratulations,you just passed a firetruck mission by pressing 3 buttons!

(Hint: You can do all of the 60 missions needed to get the flamethrower,or you can just make endless cash)

Have fun!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Or you can just take a firetruck, start the firefighter missions, press F1 to turn on the replay, then again to turn it off and that fire will be extingushed. Much more easier, you complete it by pressing only 2 buttons.

Or you can just take a firetruck, start the firefighter missions, press F1 to turn on the replay, then again to turn it off and that fire will be extingushed. Much more easier, you complete it by pressing only 2 buttons.

Really?!

I thought when my car was on fire on the replay,the game must've mistook it for the target...

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"