Some of my discoveries.

ZaZ9291

These things I found carefully looking through trailer 3. I'm sure some of it has already been found, and if something is no need to flame, I just want to share my discoveries with you guys maybe some of you didn't see and I may have caught. Sorry for page strech.

In this picture it may get confusing but I am connecting the two pictures, the one the post behnd the guys leg who had a drink in his hand and the Walk/Don't Walk sign behind Niko who is looking at Roman as he pops out of the garbage can.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by ZaZ9291

BLDG stands for building.

And you noticed that you didnt know what a sign said???? Great find.....

I know what BLDG says and I am trying to figure out what is written. I ask for no flaming and I get it anyway, how excpected. I just try to find some things poeple may have over looked, and if you don't think these are worthy findings then don't reply. And maybe if I can't tell what it says someone here may be able to.

Edited by ZaZ9291

BLDG stands for building.

And you noticed that you didnt know what a sign said???? Great find.....

I know what BLDG says and I am trying to figure out what is written. I ask for no flaming and I get it anyway, how excpected. I just try to find some things poeple may have over looked, and if you don't think these are worthy findings then don't reply.

Well I thought I was helping with the BLDG bit at least. I mean there really is not a very big chance that it would say BLOG as its on a building.

As for the sign. Why don't you look for a high res screen on one of the sites and zoom in? Whatever it is I think it is in Russian.

As for the rest the emblem on the bag and traffic lights is interesting

And I wasn't flaming, it was sarcasm. Flaming is intended to be aggressive. I was just pointing out that labelling it a find was a bit silly. The rest are finds.

WTF...these are probably signs for a new store,

Drink...what is this about???and same with the bridge

I dont care if its the same car Niko drove in trailer 1,who gives a f*ck.

Merc rip off..well they cant get real cars so they might as well rip them off and whats the north face rip off???Heat???

I dont care about nuclear signs and what things say and whats the dr. carl thing about????

Merc rip off..well they cant get real cars so they might as well rip them off and whats the north face rip off???Heat???

I dont care about nuclear signs and what things say and whats the dr. carl thing about????

THAT....is flaming biggrin.gif

great touch by R* with the NPC carrying a drink and several different objects, thats awesome and much more realistic as the NPC will be carrying several different things. What happens to the object when u hit them in the face do they drop the drink, newspaper phone and does it dissappear? should be interesting to find out., hopefully when u hit them they drop it and u hear a sound as it break on the ground.

I mainly pointed the signs out for location.

That part in trailer 3 with the fire near the end is right around here

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/793/793799/img_4737063.html

Because you can see the Black sea caviar sign, which is also in the part with the fire. http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/793/793799/img_5116815.html

A lot of those signs point out what location they are in. In the Trailer I can tell you that they drove ride under where the train tracks in the trailer because of the signs and the trains location from previous screenshots and the trailer. I can also tell you that 95% of the pictures released are in Broker. And I care about the car in Trailer 1 because in Trailer 1 the roof was down and in Trailer 2 it is up. And the drink shows how many things Peds do. And Heat is probably a new company.

Edited by ZaZ9291

The WTF part you pointed on the first screen is maybe stickers.

I jsut find it interesting how it is on more than one post, which may be an easter egg.

God, give the guy a break he found out some good detail no need to f*cking flame him. confused.gif

Exactly, you f*cken assholes. He contributes more than you all do.

You need to ease up, honestly.

Dont you dare post in these forums ever again

worst thread. ever.

He's probably posted something more constructive than you've ever posted, so i think your the one who should not post again, until you can post intelligently.

Dont you dare post in these forums ever again

worst thread. ever.

He's probably posted something more constructive than you've ever posted, so i think your the one who should not post again, until you can post intelligently.

Exactly, ease up!

@Zigs, dont make me start sending you nasty PM's, you wouldnt like that.

x3FWE.png

I gotta say these aren't the best discoveries ever, but good job anyways to the topic starter, this is what being an expectant player is all about icon14.gif

What caught my attention was the nuclear thing, R* did said that there would be a terrorist theme in the game, and with the theory of the homeland security involvement in the game it will truly widen the story arc.

Nice topic dude. That WTF thing is interesting. notify.gif I gotta look at those pics later - dont have a time, but I just wanted to say those assholes are wrong! devil.gifcookie.gif

I give a f*ck, because that car could be Roman's car, like Sweet's car in SA, so it would matter because you'd have a regular car that could spawn near your first save spot, and therefore you wouldn't have to break windows every time you need to go out, seriously, your head is not only made to get hit bored.gif