Who or what Is RON? and trailer spots

hawkstorm182

I dont know how many of these issues have been covered but i will discuss anyway, i decided to put the pics in as its easier to see them and people dont like clicking links everytime they wanna see a pic however they would not all fit on so i have included links to the less important ones. . Here are some things i have spotted in the 3 trailers.

The main ones is who or what is Ron? Does roman die? And the return of GTA Faves

The first time we see the logo or image of RON is on this t shirt.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/h...2/RonTshirt.jpg

We then see it again in trailer one on the side of this building.

user posted image

It also appears a few times in trailer 2

First seen in this screen.

user posted image

Then again on this building.

user posted image

It appears again in trailer 3 Next to what appears to be a gas station, could there be working petrol system in gtaiv?

but why would someone want a gas station on there t shirt, right?

user posted image

also check out this ped running when he hears gun fire.

Also again we see it. again on a building possably the same one as trailer one?

user posted image

and finally on what looks like a facotry or garage.

user posted image

We may also see the return of gyms in gtaiv as shown below.

user posted image

and the high end clothing store Ds- Didier sachs will return. along with Binco th budget store.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/h...torm182/Did.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/h...rm182/Binco.jpg

And when the car is shot the bullet hole appears Excellent damage detail. smile.gif

user posted image

And when this man (possably niko) falls note how he drops his weapon.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/h...82/AK47Drop.jpg

The possable death of roman

First Note the clothes roman is wearing in this shot with niko, the white and black jacket and stripe shirt.

user posted image

Then note the clothes of what appears to be a dead body is wearing and his hair in this shot looks allot like roman.

user posted image

Also the bullets exiting the gun is a nice touch.

Hope this is some helpful and thought provoking info.

Edited by hawkstorm182

RON, is an oil company.

Make links, they are better. But I've answered your question so it doesn't really matter.

Nice find with the RON being throughout the whole city. It is probably a company. But with the picture of Niko driving the boat and the RON in that picture, I think it's safe so say right under there is where the ferry terminal is on the water. And in the last picture it sure does look like Roman on the floor. But with the guy falling that is not Roman or Niko. And look at the picture where Roman is holding Niko's shoulders and yelling at him, Under the RON sign there are 2 open garage doors, pay n' spray? Car customization?

Edited by ZaZ9291

RON, is an oil company.

Make links, they are better. But I've answered your question so it doesn't really matter.

Why would someone have an oil company on there shirt though, it does'nt make sense you could be absoloutly true but i reckon theres more to it, good find with that enron thing, m8 btw.

yeah, good job finding all those signs in those screens. I would have never seen those.

That's some nice cropping of images there mate. icon14.gif

yh sorry about tht i did them in a rush as you can see lol. you get the idea biggrin.gif

I like how in the ninth pic I think, when Niko is falling he drops his AK.

Ever get the feeling that you suck?

niko the main character dieing,I dont think it will be possible,how will the game go on with the character you control.

Roman dieing is a possibility because he looks annoying,sounds annoying and lied to niko about how great his life is.He is also running from the russian mafia so yeah maybe he will die.

niko the main character dieing,I dont think it will be possible,how will the game go on with the character you control.

Roman dieing is a possibility because he looks annoying,sounds annoying and lied to niko about how great his life is.He is also running from the russian mafia so yeah maybe he will die.

yeah you have apoint about niko, unless he dies at the end. as for Roman If you watch the trailer he does not appear again after this shot of the body.

To be honest, The Ron stuff was a good find but i dont think either of those pics show Roman or Niko dieing. The falling man is just not Niko, i just dont think it is and the body on the floor, ive not noticed before but they look like they're wearing a white jacket. Roman has a black and white shirt. Also if they were going to Kill either of them off in game they wouldnt let us know in the trailer. confused.gif if you think about it they want to completely wow us with twists like that and to just give it out in the trailer would be stupid.

I like how in the ninth pic I think, when Niko is falling he drops his AK.

Niko obviously isn't falling.

Nice find with the RON being throughout the whole city.

This is nothing new, RON has been throughout both trailers and each round of screenshots, and I think the Enron allusion might be a stretch. Rockstar's humor is usually better thought out than cloning a name and dropping two letters. The repetition of the logo leads me to believe that RON, whoever they are, will be a key player in IV.

user posted imagePut RON in your tank

oldschoolsigs22.png

wow these r some really nice finds, especially the RON ones.

but next time use Windows Movie Maker to captures pics

its strange that rockstar would give a gas or oil company so much detail and presence if it was'nt going to influence the game, theres a lot of oil in russia is that a clue.

Interesting. What does this have to do with all?

Call in the GTAforums 1337 investigation team to investigate and find out why RON is used so much in the screenshots o rsomethin.

I figured it would be gas because the logo reminds me of British Gas.

Would be interesting to know what it's purpose is.

Except to supply homes with gas of course. tounge.gif

I think RON is a parody of the famous oil company CHEVRON.

I'll believe that over ENRON. I still think this is a big hint to fuel gauges for vehicles (helis and boats included) in IV.

oldschoolsigs22.png