Amazing Draw Distance I see moving peds..

satanikjames

3Rd Trailer around 00:04 to 00:07 if you look on the sidewalks ull see stuff moving around on it but you don't see any cars..but these things moving could be pedestrians

Why the f*ck do people just post a thread rather than read.

Because they don't want to read,they want answers but are to stupid to read the previous posts!!!

to the idiots above.

I have already seen that thread before i posted this one tis not the same thing as what i posted here if you watch the f**king trailer form the time lapse i said youll see wtf i mean. quit B*tching over forum that you dont even moderate or administer.

yeah man... a lot of you are real dicks about, "THIS WAS ALREADY TALKED ABOUT YOU IDIOT, AREN'T YOU ON THIS FORUM 24/7?!?!" it's actually a good deal more irritating than someone asking a question that was talked about earlier on the forum

yeah man... a lot of you are real dicks about, "THIS WAS ALREADY TALKED ABOUT YOU IDIOT, AREN'T YOU ON THIS FORUM 24/7?!?!" it's actually a good deal more irritating than someone asking a question that was talked about earlier on the forum

It was on the same page.

I think that explains a lot.

How about you two GTFO and find a place to kiss and sh*t.

It was on the same page.

how bout you pull your inbred australian head out of your ass?

It was on the same page.

rofl...

It was on the same page.

or we can all calm down and be friends monocle.gif

It was on the same page.

no way!!! I didn't get boomerang shrapnel in my ass to come back and have people denying history!!! tounge.gif

It was on the same page.

We could but ceedot is still a little ticked off because some1 pissed in his fruit loops today..so might be awhile i figured he'd actuly like this thread seeing as it includes a virtual drug store hopefully he can be able to manage his anger while in game to! instead o just popping pro-zac in real life he can buy it in a game too!!!

yeah and thanks to this great draw distance he'll be able to see the drug store in broker all the way from algonquin lol.gif

It was on the same page.

We could but ceedot is still a little ticked off because some1 pissed in his fruit loops today..so might be awhile i figured he'd actuly like this thread seeing as it includes a virtual drug store hopefully he can be able to manage his anger while in game to! instead o just popping pro-zac in real life he can buy it in a game too!!!

No need to put racism in here. If you knew anything about Australia, you would know, New Zeleand are more inbred, and actually, America has a lot of inbreds, as seen in Jerry Springer, and also, boomerangs are Aborigional, not anything to do with White Australians.

You try to bag me, but you obviously can't, especially if your homosexuals, so that counts you two in.

And if you had a brain, you would understand that there is another topic on this, but your both too stupid to understand.

Hahaha he actuly put alot of time and thinking into that to make a smart comeback.

Good work coming ba-

Oh wait, you didn't.

It was on the same page.

No need to put racism in here. If you knew anything about Australia, you would know, New Zeleand are more inbred, and actually, America has a lot of inbreds, as seen in Jerry Springer, and also, boomerangs are Aborigional, not anything to do with White Australians.

You try to bag me, but you obviously can't, especially if your homosexuals, so that counts you two in.

And if you had a brain, you would understand that there is another topic on this, but your both too stupid to understand.

see the funny thing about australians is they're more like stereotypical ignorant redneck americans than the majority of americans i know. "You're gay because you don't have anger/testosterone management problems. And being gay makes you stupid." yeah, good one.

i mean insults and sh*t aside ceedot, you do nothing on this forum but tell other people how F-ing dumb they are or ask what the f*ck is wrong with them for not doing something exactly how you'd like it to be done. seriously man, it's a good deal more ignorant than being a noob and not thinking to look all over everything before you post.

It was on the same page.

see the funny thing about australians is they're more like stereotypical ignorant redneck americans than the majority of americans i know. "You're gay because you don't have anger/testosterone management problems. And being gay makes you stupid." yeah, good one.

i mean insults and sh*t aside ceedot, you do nothing on this forum but tell other people how F-ing dumb they are or ask what the f*ck is wrong with them for not doing something exactly how you'd like it to be done. seriously man, it's a good deal more ignorant than being a noob and not thinking to look all over everything before you post.

Because most people's ideas and posts are stupid, e.g this one, and the other one he made.

You can't just steriotype Australian's. Your not only offending me, but offending all Australians here.

When a good topic comes, I discuss.

It was on the same page.

Because most people's ideas and posts are stupid, e.g this one, and the other one he made.

You can't just steriotype Australian's. Your not only offending me, but offending all Australians here.

When a good topic comes, I discuss.

see i don't see how it was any more 'stupid' than the other one about draw distance... that you made nice on. Should he have made a new post when a similar thing was already up... no... but does it really cause you that much pain and agony that you feel the need to lash out?

and sorry to all the nice intelligent australians like mel gibson and russell crow and whoever wrote that song about waltzing around the out back and raping a sheep.

That's enough.

Seriously, stop being racist to Australians.

I flamed this topic because there was the same thing right under it.

'Amazing Draw Distance!' Posted: Dec 9 2007, 01:59

'Amazing Draw Distace i see peds!' Posted: Dec 9 2007, 06:52

He even took the same name.

There's no need for posting the exact same thing.

And there is no need for racism.

last time i checked australian wasn't a race... it was a nationality...

but i'm just messin around, seriously... guess i got carried away, sorry for being a dick