The worst place when it comes to SA...

poopskin

Well, i was about to hook up my PS2 so i could play SA for the first time in a while (though you propably couldn't tell, i've really been missing that game), when i notice that there's no memory card in the PS2! And last i recall, my sister was asking for the cords and stuff to it, so i thought she had it, but she says i Lost it even though i have practically NEVER taken the memory card out of my PS2! my cousin says that i can borrow his but then he tells me that his friend is borrowing it...He says "I'll get you one tommorow." So right now, when i finally get the memory card, i'll have to start a new file at best... cry.gif I never found my old copy of super mario advance and had to get a new one, propably same case here...

...How could i have been so STUPID?! If i actually did lose it myself or my sister handed it out to one of her friends, i just lost a huge chunk of my personal history, sometime in the early 2000s to now...

Edited by poopskin

Pretty sad. I hope you find it though the chances look slim.

And since you are on PS2, you have to start a new game.

You could however, try these saves, if you can get them onto your PS2.

Yeah, that does suck, but like.. This isn't about the game though this should be in general discussion - off topic, like mine. smile.gif

you know the topic starter doesn't even ask a question......

It's much more funnier to restart after achieving 100% than let your precious save gather dust. Restart.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

MY PS2...LIVES AGAIN!!!

I got a MaxMemory PS2 memory card, 64 MB. Better to start from the ground up to spend fruitless weeks looking for my old memory card. Just formatted the memory card, and am starting up now.

My current setup is: Panasonic RoadShow (screen is Less then 1 foot by 1 foot sad.gif ) with PS2 on top, the TV is on the desk, to the right of my computer screen.

Edited by poopskin

I got a MaxMemory PS2 memory card, 64 MB.

Wow, i have a MaxMem card and it only has 16MB. I must really need to upgrade. Or is this a mistake?....