gtaIV grafics since trailer 1.

rrool

you should do thumbnail images, they are much easier to see rather than users having to click on each of the links. I think its improved vastly but i still like the looks of niko in trailer 2.

you should do thumbnail images, they are much easier to see rather than users having to click on each of the links.

how do you do that???

you should do thumbnail images, they are much easier to see rather than users having to click on each of the links.

how do you do that???

<html>

Graphics are better. And about the trees, R* has enough time to make every leaf on trees unique so i think they will fix that wink.gif

Niko certainly looks worse.

user posted image

and the background is better too, tree textures aren't f*cked.

Lookin back he does look pretty sh*tty haha. Im glad theyve cleaned him up.

I think a lot of his change is in your minds. It's just like a real person, in different photographs they look different.

b& for posting naughty pictures

I think a lot of his change is in your minds. It's just like a real person, in different photographs they look different.

Could be because Niko looks more or less different in every shot, and trailer.

I think a lot of his change is in your minds.  It's just like a real person, in different photographs they look different.

user posted image

His facial hair is cleaned up, and the hair on his head is trimmed. Thats tons better looking.

TommyJohnson987
Niko certainly looks worse.

user posted image

and the background is better too, tree textures aren't f*cked.

orly.gif well look at the trailers and compare them. (screenshots wont help)

I really dont think they have changed enough to call them better or worse. And dont go by pictures, some are better then others

even from the same build. Going only by videos the niko character model really hasnt changed, its just stuff like lighting that has gotten better.

I really dont think they have changed enough to call them better or worse. And dont go by pictures, some are better then others

even from the same build. Going only by videos the niko character model really hasnt changed, its just stuff like lighting that has gotten better.

Look at those two pics. Theyre both from videos. Niko physically looks different because he physically IS different. Its not just lighting effects that set the pictures apart.

bigmitchbaker

the artwork of him looks sort of diffrent look at his face on my avatar

then look at his face on the boxart

Look at those two pics. Theyre both from videos. Niko physically looks different because he physically IS different. Its not just lighting effects that set the pictures apart.

He doesnt look that much different. And the important question is if he looks better now (as in better graphically, not whether you like the physical

appearance.

I can pick out a bunch of pics that show his model looking bad graphically, but i can also pick out a bunch from the same build that show him looking the best

he ever has. And judging directly from videos is different from judging from screens even if they are direct captures.

He doesnt look that much different. And the important question is if he looks better now (as in better graphically, not whether you like the physical

appearance.

I can pick out a bunch of pics that show his model looking bad graphically, but i can also pick out a bunch from the same build that show him looking the best

he ever has. And judging directly from videos is different from judging from screens even if they are direct captures.

You tell me that you can find picks where he looks the best and worst from both videos, but at the same time tell "The model really hasnt changed"? Lawl

He either does look different, or doesnt. Not both.

Graphically they look the same. Physically he does not. His hair in the third trailer is cut and combed. Every shot of him in the first and second trailer is NOT. You dont need HD graphics to notice it. Its not something subtle.

here you guys go:

its hard to tell, with youtube but you can get the overall feel.

YourNeighborhoodKiller
Trailer 3 is where I have seen GTA IV look the best - including Niko!!

Yep, totally agree.

New account: Gezim