Who likes that 70's show?:)

Abel.

for sure.

Gotta Love Hyde man

hes the bomb diggidy

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Red is one of if not the greatest television character ever. This is one of my favorite shows of all time. The last season was lame though.

user posted image

lurchseesu420
Red is one of if not the greatest television character ever. This is one of my favorite shows of all time. The last season was lame though.

So true. They really sh*t all over the last season. The star of the show wasn't even in it. What a sh*tty way for such a great show to end. And Red and Hyde were the sh*t.

New account

It was alright, that 80's Show was way better. And if you dont remember it...

Edited by Ronnyboy

lurchseesu420

That 80's show sucked. I mean it was complete, utter sh*t. It pales in comparison to that 70's show.

New account

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Yup, love this show, watch it every morning at 1 and 1:30 am on Fox. Seen many episodes, I'm a big fan.

Red and Hyde rock, but I'm a Fez fan, he was f*ckin' hilarious.

As for the final season, what a stinker. That Myers dude from Mad TV was a pretty lame addition to the show in replacement of Topher Grace (Eric). And him and Donna hooking up briefly, wack...

The final episode was an hour and it stunk, how? I've seen countless half-hour episodes that just trumped it. The big hoo-rah was that it turned to 1980 at the end of the episode with New Years. Wow.

By the way, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT 80s SHOW...!

When the hell did that come on, because I do not recall it at all. No commercials, never an epsiode, don't know any characters, nada. I must've been horrible if it died out so quick.

tommy vs. claude

I'm hopping you are joking.

lurchseesu420

When the hell did that come on, because I do not recall it at all. No commercials, never an epsiode, don't know any characters, nada. I must've been horrible if it died out so quick.

Be glad. It's not something you want to remember. I think there were only about a dozen episodes. And I don't think that all of them aired before it was abruptly canceled. The show was that sh*tty. Fox figured, hey if that 70's show is such a hit, won't that 80's show be one too? Nope. It sucked. Although the idea of the show wasn't bad. It was just poorly executed.

New account

Yup, love this show, watch it every morning at 1 and 1:30 am on Fox. Seen many episodes, I'm a big fan.

As for the final season, what a stinker. That Myers dude from Mad TV was a pretty lame addition to the show in replacement of Topher Grace (Eric). And him and Donna hooking up briefly, wack...

The final episode was an hour and it stunk, how? I've seen countless half-hour episodes that just trumped it. The big hoo-rah was that it turned to 1980 at the end of the episode with New Years. Wow.

It was horrible, I don't think it made it for a second season.

I loved that 70's show, especially when tommy chong would show up. Too bad he couldn't be in later episodes...got sent to the slammer for selling bongs. cryani.gif

lurchseesu420

It was horrible, I don't think it made it for a second season.

I loved that 70's show, especially when tommy chong would show up. Too bad he couldn't be in later episodes...got sent to the slammer for selling bongs. cryani.gif

He came back towards the end of the series. He was the only thing that made the last 2 seasons any good at all.

New account

Quadropheniac90

Man, that show is awesome. Hyde, Fez, and Red and Kitty were the best characters IMO. Very cool characters. Oh and Leo was the best not permanent character ever. biggrin.gif

user posted image

It's funny how the network wouldn't allow them to show the gang smoking so they just had to emulate the smoking by using a smoke machine. I'm sure most of those guys smoke herb anyway.

I like that show. Mostly because of that brunette chick Jackie inlove.gif

Jackie is ok, but she has no tits and no ass. Yeah, the only thing she has is a cute face, but Donna takes the win for hot chick on the show.

70s Show was jsut awesome and i can't think of a single bad thing to say about it (Apart from the lack of Eric in the last series)

Red and Eric = Perfect combination for a hilarious scene.

kippers.png

Quadropheniac90

I thought the lamest attempts at being funny in the show is the scenes with Donna and Jackie having a discussion. Jackie's egocentric behaviour was overdone in those. And Kelso and Jackie, were not always funny scenes. Overall the rest is funny though.

user posted image

Jackie is ok, but she has no tits and no ass. Yeah, the only thing she has is a cute face, but Donna takes the win for hot chick on the show.

Hell you can fix tits and ass pretty easy. And she really is soooo cute inlove.gif

Quadropheniac90

Saw an interview with the Family Guy cast while ago, on there she (Mila Kunis (Jackie in the show)) looks even better.

user posted image

here are a few sentence of art

how would you like the footing of your ass

how about i put my foot in your ass

your ass is abou to encounter my foot

Red: Good news, I heard the camera adds 15 pounds

Eric: Yeah, I also heard it adds a full head of hair!

Gotta love Eric's wittyness, Kelso's stupidity, Hyde's Zen and msot of all...Fez's hornyness.

user posted image

lurchseesu420

The second Laurie was crap. Lisa Robin Kelly was sh*t loads better than Christina Moore. Kelso for some reason always had the coolest cars. The flat-nosed Econoline, the VW Microbus, and then the MGB.

Edited by lurchseesu420

New account

The second Laurie was crap. Lisa Robin Kelly was sh*t loads better than Christina Moore. Kelso for some reason always had the coolest cars. The flat-nosed Econoline, the VW Microbus, and then the MGB.

Wouldn't you like to have those cars if you were living in the 70's? rolleyes.gif

Jackie is preety hot in the last season. And yes, Chrisyina Moore can't

hold a candle to Lisa Robin Kelly.

Cool sig Cuban Warlord.

Edited by elanman

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.