1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Steve Crook

Sweet

Steve Crook

Sweet doesn't seem to be the sharpest pencil in the box biggrin.gif

Not only is he insistent on going back to live in Grove Street when he has a chance to get out but he doesn't notice things like CJ in a helicopter when I went to pick him up in Home Coming. I thought that might have got a pertinent comment out of him.

He also doesn't complain, or even mention it, when you trap him in the garage at Grove Street

Steve

Girish

Perhaps, R* wanted him to be that way since CJ is the main protagonist. If Sweet would have been smart, won't it have taken all the limelight away from CJ?

bagga rabbit

I guess in the Johnson family, Kendl got the looks..CJ got the brains..and Sweet..well..he bought a house next to his Mommy.

GTASA_passer
I guess in the Johnson family, Kendl got the looks..CJ got the brains..and Sweet..well..he bought a house next to his Mommy.

im with ya

Steve Crook

biggrin.gif very true

Steve

The Night Fox

yea, his gameplay self is not AI controlled, it is AD ( Artificial Dumbness) controlled.

one time, I was doing "beat down on b dup" and near the end I tried to throw a grenade at the Ballas and when I did, sweet walked in front of me, which caused the grenade to bounce back at me and... Well, i'm sure you can figure out what happened next.

CthulhuFhtagn

And, as far as I am concerned, Brian Johnson aka BJ aka the VC Mambas dude, has managed to sell Sunshine Autos to Tommy Vercetti.

Well, it's implied.

The Night Fox

And, as far as I am concerned, Brian Johnson aka BJ aka the VC Mambas dude, has managed to sell Sunshine Autos to Tommy Vercetti.

Well, it's implied.

Huh?

Brian Johnson and BJ Smith are not the same person, because it is implied in the cutscene where you first meet Emmet that CJ and brian look-alike.

Steve Crook
yea, his gameplay self is not AI controlled, it is AD ( Artificial Dumbness) controlled.

one time, I was doing "beat down on b dup" and near the end I tried to throw a grenade at the Ballas and when I did, sweet walked in front of me, which caused the grenade to bounce back at me and... Well, i'm sure you can figure out what happened next.

That's why I always lock him in the garage at Grove Street while I'm doing the Gang Warfare part of that mission.

But then, when you go to do the last part, you have to go and get him and take him to the park. And after a short cut scene you are both standing very close to B Dup's guards and they'll shred you if you don't run away quickly. As I run I use the "gather your gang together" to get Sweet to follow me closely, or as closely as he can. Then I snipe most of the guards from the other side of the park

Steve

bman_triads

one time, I was doing "beat down on b dup" and near the end I tried to throw a grenade at the Ballas and when I did, sweet walked in front of me, which caused the grenade to bounce back at me and...  Well, i'm sure you can figure out what happened next.

That's why I always lock him in the garage at Grove Street while I'm doing the Gang Warfare part of that mission.

But then, when you go to do the last part, you have to go and get him and take him to the park. And after a short cut scene you are both standing very close to B Dup's guards and they'll shred you if you don't run away quickly. As I run I use the "gather your gang together" to get Sweet to follow me closely, or as closely as he can. Then I snipe most of the guards from the other side of the park

Steve

Clever, i should have thought of that... it would have saved me much time LOL. I always just went terminator on them all, just barely make it alive.

Steve Crook
Clever, i should have thought of that... it would have saved my much time LOL. I always just went terminator on them all, just barely make it alive.

You can also top up on your armour if you need to when you go back to Grove Street to get him. It helps to have full armour when facing B Dup's guards

Steve

bman_triads

You can also top up on your armour if you need to when you go back to Grove Street to get him. It helps to have full armour when facing B Dup's guards

Steve

Lol yeah, i never thought of that. I guess i wasnt resourceful enough tounge2.gif . But now that ive passed the storyline... i just have to pass all those little tiny sub missions, that take much time (well most of them) *sigh*

Steve Crook

Steve

Lol yeah, i never thought of that. I guess i wasnt resourceful enough tounge2.gif . But now that ive passed the storyline... i just have to pass all those little tiny sub missions, that take much time (well most of them) *sigh*

Just remember it for next time you play biggrin.gif

Steve

bman_triads

Steve

Just remember it for next time you play biggrin.gif

Steve

Will do! colgate.gif

brasas

USE F*CKING SPOILER TAGS NEXT TIME...!!!

spursfan111

off topic:how do you make the spoiler tags

on topic:i thought that mission was really easy and killed B Dups guards in about 20 seconds just get an ak47 and take them out from a bit of a distance!!

Jasper Petrol

Another way to do this mission is just to keep out of the way and your gang members who spawn in the area will kill the guards (eventually)

Spoiler tags

the same as other BB tags but use the word spoiler.