If you could only hear one more song..

Saggy

If you could only hear one more song, one more song for some reason, whether you're going to die, of if someone is going to shove a rusty screw in your ear in five minutes, whatever the reason may be, what would the last song you would ever want to hear be? The last time you'll ever hear music.

To be completely honest, I can't answer truthfully, because I'd want to hear a classical verse. I can't remember who composed it or what it was either, so that makes it extra hard. So, to go with convention, I would have to go with CCR Can You See The Rain because it's probably the easiest song to get stuck in your head, and I would probably kill myself if I had it stuck in my head and couldn't hear it at least one more time.

Anyway, you guys?

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti

Epic way to go out.

user posted image

I'd never voluntarily listen to music again, because I wouldn't be able to decide.

Pink Floyd's Dogs, such an epic song and so relevant. It's about 16 minutes long, should give me enough time to escape death.

Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti

Epic way to go out.

Word the f*ck up. That's actually exactly what I'd pick as well.

Pink Floyd: Dark Side Of The Moon (The whole album in one single track)

If not, Pink Floyd: Echo's (24 minutes long. ph34r.gif )

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

just another thug

Led Zeppelin' Achilles Last Stand, probably. That's a tough question to ask.

Either that or Across The Universe by The Beatles.

user posted image

lurchseesu420

This Wheel's on Fire by the Band.

I prefer the slower version with Bob Dylan AND the Band though.

New account

Requiem by Mozart...

nothing like going out to the song thought to be greatest ever created by man.

lurchseesu420

Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole (unplugged)

Beautiful.

f*ck yeah. Alice in Chains are The Doors of the 90's in my view. They're f*cking awesome

Edit: it says the video is no longer available although I'm watching it right now on Youtube. WTF angry.gif

Edited by lurchseesu420

New account

Typing this on the spur of the moment, I'd listen to C&C Music Factory's Gonna Make You Sweat.

Wolves in the Throne Room - (A Shimmering Radiance) Diadem of 12 Stars maybe. Or Sleep - Dopesmoker just to draw it out.

4XEtraA.jpg

Kasabian reason is treason. That is if i happen to die in combat. If there was a fight for the kill, i would go with this.

But if i have to choose a song before a normal death, i'd go with La Baletta, a hungarian classic.

jqmqKlq.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well if i had to i wouldn't be to happy to just listen to the one song

I would probably fly in Jimmy Page on lead, Chris Cornell on vocals, Victor Wooten on bass, the drummer out of Dream Theater (can't remember his name), maybe clone 3 Freddy Mercurys for back up vocals, get the whole cast from highschool musical in for dancing just so i can unleash kittens with rabies onto them, Wylde just so he can break out a shred and a break down halfway through

and they will all play a 4 hour extended version of Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep

ya, my standards are high

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.