story deepness

willgtavcs

i would like the story to get really deep

and really entertaining like niko is in real trouble

like it a cut scene niko gets shot he almost falls over he is runing with roman unconisiouce on his shoulder niko is fading away and starting to lose his heartbeat then it all goes slow you start to hear in the air tonight niko is dieing (everything is in slowmo) but niko just thinks IT NOT OVER YET I HAVENT REACHED MY DREAM I MUST F#*KING GO ON(in the air tonight goes into drum solo and he hops up and keeps shooting you have to keep shooting to stay aliva and avoid the bullets you jump out th window when there are your friends in a helicopter you must shoot the glass and jump you land in the there you are alive roman make it you pass

out you wake up in the hospital with everybody there

now thats and now you can archieve the american dream

now this is my idea of deep missions

Edited by willgtavcs

Tissues anyone?

The story will be deep, in my opinion, in that missions will be more serious and have meaning.

I would love that mission, has a Army of Two element to it (Cant wait for that game biggrin.gif ) Anyway I want the deepest story ever for a GTA game, I've always loved R* storytelling so I wouldnt expect to be dissappointed.

I would love that mission, has a Army of Two element to it (Cant wait for that game biggrin.gif ) Anyway I want the deepest story ever for a GTA game, I've always loved R* storytelling so I wouldnt expect to be dissappointed.

he story has always been remotely deep

and i reckon this could be the last mission

and then you can just rise to power with side missions

and by the way when you after the first cutscene thing you have to shoot to stop the health bar going down

Thats real nice Dude m8. Sounds like a movie.

its a bit of carlito's way a bit of the matrix and a bit of GTA VCS

but it was my idea and wat does m8 mean

It means Mate. You know like Sk8?

It means Mate. You know like Sk8?

kk

I guess I must be an ass because I sort of just laughed after reading some of it. confused.gif

Agreeing that a deep story would be great, but maybe excluding the cheese like "I must go oooooooooooooon" would be even better.

Yea the I MUST GO OOOOOOON!!! Thing is cheesy.

wat if he said

F############********k you all

would that be better

but we must still keep in the air tonight that represent the power to go on and live to kill another day

Yea the I MUST GO OOOOOOON!!! Thing is cheesy.

wat if he said

F############********k you all

would that be better

but we must still keep in the air tonight that represent the power to go on and live to kill another day

That would be better. alien.gif

Yeh I was going to say something about the I must go oooooooon part, i kinda laughed too lol.

Does it warrant a new topic to describe a scene you dreamt up?? Sound like something out of Miami Vice.

the music is from miami vice nothing else i dont even watch miami vice i totally created this

and i have edited it to make it the most baddass mission ever

like it a cut scene niko gets shot he almost falls over he is runing with roman unconisiouce on his shoulder niko is fading away and starting to lose his heartbeat then it all goes slow you start to hear in the air tonight niko is dieing (everything is in slowmo) but niko just thinks IT NOT OVER YET I HAVENT REACHED MY DREAM I MUST F#*KING LIVE(in the air tonight goes into drum solo and he hops up and keeps shooting you have to keep shooting to stay aliva and avoid the bullets you jump out th window when there are your friends in a helicopter you must shoot the glass and jump you land in the there you are alive roman make it you pass

I liked that. Especially the part where Niko falls into a slow-motion trance with "In the air tonight" playing. That would be trippy.

I just wish you would type your posts a little cleaner. That was difficult to read. monocle.gif

like it a cut scene niko gets shot he almost falls over he is runing with roman unconisiouce on his shoulder niko is fading away and starting to lose his heartbeat then it all goes slow you start to hear in the air tonight niko is dieing (everything is in slowmo) but niko just thinks IT NOT OVER YET I HAVENT REACHED MY DREAM I MUST F#*KING LIVE(in the air tonight goes into drum solo and he hops up and keeps shooting you have to keep shooting to stay aliva and avoid the bullets you jump out th window when there are your friends in a helicopter you must shoot the glass and jump you land in the there you are alive roman make it you pass

I liked that. Especially the part where Niko falls into a slow-motion trance with "In the air tonight" playing. That would be trippy.

I just wish you would type your posts a little cleaner. That was difficult to read. monocle.gif

sorry i was shakey when i wrote it cos i was so exited and emotional 96.3

i disagree i dont like it for some reason

oh well im not gonna get positive remarks from everybody but i still think this is good for the cheezy people like me

good ol miami vice

They_All_Float

If anything in the game remotely makes reference to Phil Collins i will be extremely sad suicidal.gif

If anything in the game remotely makes reference to Phil Collins i will be extremely sad suicidal.gif

its not a reference to him just the song he was already in the other one mabye it could be a different song but i like this song

i disagree i dont like it for some reason

oh well im not gonna get positive remarks from everybody but i still think this is good for the cheezy people like me

good ol miami vice

not that it sucks dude,theres something missing

They_All_Float
If anything in the game remotely makes reference to Phil Collins i will be extremely sad  suicidal.gif

its not a reference to him just the song he was already in the other one mabye it could be a different song but i like this song

eeek! no, no, no!

If anything in the game remotely makes reference to Phil Collins i will be extremely sad  suicidal.gif

eeek! no, no, no!

please stop trying to ruin my topic

They_All_Float

eeek! no, no, no!

your topic was ruined when you came up with a fantasy involving possibly the greatest game ever to be released and most definately one of the faggiest singers ever

eeek! no, no, no!

your topic was ruined when you came up with a fantasy involving possibly the greatest game ever to be released and most definately one of the faggiest singers ever

i like that song,u sir are a idiot.stop judging people you never met before.

They_All_Float

eeek! no, no, no!

i never judged him just his choice in the absurdly gay

eeek! no, no, no!

i never judged him just his choice in the absurdly gay

would you please stop posting in my topic there are a lot of people who like that song just because you dont doesnt mean anything you have made your point and please dont infer that i am gay if you keep being extrememly bias and rude i will take action

On topic:

now people post some of your own missions that you think would be very deep and cool