have u notices nikos hair?

sNipPy101

in the trailer if u havent noticed nikos hair is a little bit long. and the they switch it to a scene where its really short..or the hairline gets more fresh

look at the hairline in this pic no hairline

and loook here good hair line

ur probably going to be able to cut his hair, and it probably grows back automatically..

You'll either be able to give Niko different hairstyles (which is unlikely since Rockstar said you wouldn't be able to customize Niko in the way that you could Carl in SA), or Rockstar keep changing his appearance until they get it perfect, which seems the most likely theory.

It has been discussed before. I suggest using the search function. turn.gif

well i wouldnt know what to search for...and i havent seen it on the front page. and if its in the trailer 3 discussion, it's too long for me to mention nikos hair

ur probably going to be able to cut his hair, and it probably grows back automatically..

What a dolt! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

How else is it supposed to grow. biggrin.gif

What a dolt! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

How else is it supposed to grow. biggrin.gif

You do it manually. Everytime you cut his hair you have to open the source file and change it back. DUH!

On Wikipedia it says you won't be able to change his hair. Rockstar is probably just messing around with different models of Niko to see which one they like best.