"Move up, ladies" full transcription

Toni Antonio Cipriani

Toni Antonio Cipriani

Well, I was surfing WikiGTA, and I came across the full transcription of Trailer 3!

Roman "Niko! My cousin! I can't believe you're here! Welcome to America!"

Niko "Zdravo burazeru."

Roman "Come in, come in!"

Niko "This... is the mansion?"

Roman "The mansion is coming, cousin. That's the dream."

Niko "What do you mean?"

Roman "We're going to the top, Niko. Soon, even you will forget about the old country."

Man #1 "'sup, homie?" / "'sup, honey?" / "'sup money?"

Man #2 "Hey, Niko. Move up, ladies."

Vrouw #1 "So, where are you taking me?"

Man #3 "Bling: check. Boxes: Check. Paper: Check. That's how we roll!" / "Bling: Check. Bodies: Check. Paper: Check. That's how we roll!"

Niko "Where are you, Roman?"

Roman "I'm freakin out, man, I'm being followed! I saw them!"

Niko "Don't be ridiculous! You're being paranoid."

Man #4 "Where's your Russian friend now, eh?"

Man #5 "So you're the guy who got jumped for a couple of million?"

Man #6 "Wake up."

Man #7 "Who are you working for?"

Roman "I don't feel like dying, man. Not like this!"

Niko "We must fight these people. It's them or us, cousin."

Man #8 "What are you still doing here? Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you."

Man #9 "Let him know: mine is right." / "Let him know: might is right" / "Let him know: Mike is right"

Roman "I told you to be calm, you hotheaded chump!"

Niko "Welcome to America."

Man #6 "Stop shooting people, you maniac!"

Man #10 Leave my people alone!"

Man #11 "I ain't asking you; I'm telling you. Do this!"

Man #12 "Are you in, big guy? Or are we going to have to kill you?"

Niko "Well, since you put it that way... I'm in."

Enjoy. Also, do point out your doubts.

Edited by Toni Antonio Cipriani

So this trailer confirms that niko is Russian?

No not really. Just shows off that he speaks Russian/Serbian, is greatly involved with the Russian's.....

So basically yes, it confirms that he is East European and is probably Russian biggrin.gif

Then ofcourse, there are a tons of Russian shops already been spotted in GTA IV, the music in the trailer was Russian rap etc etc.....

It's pretty safe to label Niko as Russian - why else would the GTA IV world have SO MANY Russian influences and things??

No, it confimrs that a certain Eastern European gang dislikes Russians.

The man says "Where's your Russian friend now, eh?" while he is interrogating Roman

Man #1 "'sup, homie?" / "'sup, honey?"

Man #1 "sup money"

Money:

slang: 1a) A person possessing an outstanding personality quality, social skill, physical appearance, or any exceptional ability or skill that makes them stand out.; 1b) To be the best at something; 1c) Skilled to the level of being as good as currency.

From Urban Dictionary

Transparanoia
Man #1  "'sup, homie?" / "'sup, honey?"

Man #1 "sup money"

Money:

slang: 1a) A person possessing an outstanding personality quality, social skill, physical appearance, or any exceptional ability or skill that makes them stand out.; 1b) To be the best at something; 1c) Skilled to the level of being as good as currency.

From Urban Dictionary

Damn you, beat me to it.

The man says "Where's your Russian friend now, eh?" while he is interrogating Roman

True. But they could simply be making an assumption, if they use the term "Russian" as an insult it would not surprise me to learn that they would mistake Niko for one. Plus, Rockstar said that he is not Russian.

Transparanoia

True. But they could simply be making an assumption, if they use the term "Russian" as an insult it would not surprise me to learn that they would mistake Niko for one. Plus, Rockstar said that he is not Russian.

Things change though.

other thing is when Roman welcomes Niko to America, they talk in Russian. I think

Man #1  "'sup, homie?" / "'sup, honey?" / "'sup money?" 

i think its "sup money"

EDIT: sorry, didnt see truthspitta's post

Edited by ak-4seven

R* NEVER said that he wasn't Russian!! They just never admitted to it, and just said 'Eastern European'....

So that basically means that Niko and Roman are in the Russian gang.......making the possibilty even further that Niko is Russian. I make this assesment, as the other "European Gang" want Niko and Roman dead.

Edited by Fakey_91

other thing is when Roman welcomes Niko to America, they talk in Russian. I think

I'm Russian, so yeah. They do greet each other in Russian.....however - in Serbian/Croatian the same thing is basically said (not the same pronunciation) - so it could be Russian, Serbian or Croatian. But when you look at all the evidence to why Niko is Russian - it is easily shown that Niko is indeed Russian and nother Serbian or Croatian cool.gif

Now where do they speak russian?

I still strongly believer that the russian frase belongs to the russian rap-song.

WHY would Nico call Roman brother? They are cousins like Roman clearly states at the very beginning..

Hmph..

I still strongly believer that the russian frase belongs to the russian rap-song.

WHY would Nico call Roman brother? They are cousins like Roman clearly states at the very beginning..

Hmph..

when Roman meets with Niko (at the begining of the trailer)

Hmph..

1) I have had that rap song for months - he doesn't rap anything until like 1minute into the song. It's not rap, Roman and Niko greet each other when they meat outside the ship

2) In Russian, even a cousin - has the brother in it. In Russian, brother is 'bratan' and cousin is 'dvourednii bratan'. So he calls Niko brother, because they are "brothers" in Russian language.

There ya go!

Like I said, voice does not seem to be Niko's and why oh why would call his cousin "brother"??

How come you ignore this so easily?!

Damn, I have to find the original song and hear if the phrase is in that. ^__^

***** EDIT *****

OK I give up again. smile.gif I'll just have to wait until the game and then we'll see. wink.gif

Edited by YukiEiri

Hmph..

1) I have had that rap song for months - he doesn't rap anything until like 1minute into the song. It's not rap, Roman and Niko greet each other when they meat outside the ship

2) In Russian, even a cousin - has the brother in it. In Russian, brother is 'bratan' and cousin is 'dvourednii bratan'. So he calls Niko brother, because they are "brothers" in Russian language.

There ya go!

whats the name of the song pls? biggrin.gif

Like I said, voice does not seem to be Niko's and why oh why would call his cousin "brother"??

How come you ignore this so easily?!

Damn, I have to find the original song and hear if the phrase is in that. ^__^

***** EDIT *****

OK I give up again. smile.gif I'll just have to wait until the game and then we'll see. wink.gif

Dont forget that gang members might call they partners Brothers.

and btw i think i'v seen an interview or i dont know what it was.. that says that Niko calls Roman a brother.. (if i remember well)

Man #1  "'sup, homie?" / "'sup, honey?"

Man #1 "sup money"

Money:

From Urban Dictionary

Damn you, beat me to it.

LMAO you're right, he said "MONEY"....but ummmm, i dont give a f*ck what the urban dictionary says, lol, MONEY is slang for the same thing DAWG, HOMIE, NIGGA, BRO, CHIEF, ACH, YO, B, and any other word that people in the hood use to address each other as. LOL You don't have to "possess some special trait" (LMAO) for someone to call you MONEY.

LOL f*ckin urban dictionary. If WIKIPEDIA aint a reliable source, the urban dictionary should be totally disregarded.

Who's 'Vrouw'? Where did you get that name from?

He didn't create that transcription, he just ripped it from our wikigta.org site. The transcription was created by one of our editors for the dutch version of the wikigta. "Vrouw" is dutch for "woman", this didn't get translated when that transcription was put on the english version of the wiki.

BTW.

I think it would have been more appropriate for the topic poster, to post a short description and a link to the original page that contains the transcription instead of copying the complete transcription here.

bS8xA.png