Which one do you like the most ?

First trailer

second

or third?

I love 3>1>2

2 kinda Sucked

Edited by C.ompton
Tsuroslammed.™

I was amazed by pretty much everyting in the third trailer, I loved it. There really wasn't anything i didn't like at all. For some reason though I was really awe struck by the detail and realism of the scene towards the beginning with the tugboat though.

Ye, the trailer was amazing, went past my expectations. I had no idea what they would do, and they suprized us. The "Move up, Ladies" made us wonder, and made us think off track.

I'm prob the same with 3>1>2.

I like them all, and none of them suck, that's for sure.

Trailer 3 showed so much, it was amazing.

Edited by ceedot

Mind blowing! It looks way better than I thought it would.

The only part I thought looked bad was the black woman dancing at that house party. Looked like something off the old consoles.

I loved the physics they have got going!

I loved everything about it except it was hard to hear what they were saying.

Toni Antonio Cipriani
I loved the physics they have got going!

I loved everything about it except it was hard to hear what they were saying.

Here's a full transcription of the third trailer:

Roman "Niko! My cousin! I can't believe you're here! Welcome to America!"

Niko "Zdravo burazeru."

Roman "Come in, come in!"

Niko "This... is the mansion?"

Roman "The mansion is coming, cousin. That's the dream."

Niko "What do you mean?"

Roman "We're going to the top, Niko. Soon, even you will forget about the old country."

Man #1 "'sup, homie?"

Man #2 "Hey, Niko. Move up, ladies."

Vrouw #1 "So, where are you taking me?"

Man #3 "Bling: check. Boxes: Check. Paper: Check. That's how we roll!"

Niko "Where are you, Roman?"

Roman "I'm freakin out, man, I'm being followed! I saw them!"

Niko "Don't be ridiculous! You're being paranoid."

Man #4 "Where's your Russian friend now, eh?"

Man #5 "So you're the guy who got jumped for a couple of million?"

Man #6 "Wake up."

Man #7 "Who are you working for?"

Roman "I don't feel like dying, man. Not like this!"

Niko "We must fight these people. It's them or us, cousin."

Man #8 "What are you still doing here? Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you."

Man #9 "Let him know: mine is right."

Roman "I told you to be calm, you hotheaded chump!"

Niko "Welcome to America."

Man #6 "Stop shooting people, you maniac!"

Man #10 Leave my people alone!"

Man #11 "I ain't asking you; I'm telling you. Do this!"

Man #12 "Are you in, big guy? Or are we going to have to kill you?"

Niko "Well, since you put it that way... I'm in."

theres absolutely nothing i didnt like in the trailer

3>2>1 the second is better than the first one, it had some action in it

Edited by ak-4seven

Mind blowing!  It looks way better than I thought it would.

The only part I thought looked bad was the black woman dancing at that house party.  Looked like something off the old consoles.

it looked so much like Saints Row, with the pimp tounge.gif

I personnaly love all the 3 trailers, they gradualy add something to the hype

For me it would be 3 > 2 > 1, but 1 owns, I let you guess what I think about 3 wink.gif

I don't understand people who don't like 2, it was very good cuz the music fits perfectly, and from 35sec to 40 its perfect.

Edited by Speedball

Third trailer without a doubt....It lived up to my "high" experctations, loved the scenes where the music kicks in and began the car chase....Or where Niko says "Welcome to America" and theirs a single man running from two cop cars with a heli that flys down....Mindblowing, this game will literally redefine a gaming experiance.

"I did your wife, you poor bastard"

When Niko walks up to camera in the park (wearing his tell tale jacket, now splattered with blood) we can tell the trees do look rather good in rendering despite some odd visual stills earlier. The real downside for me from other games is the complexion of characters skin, some of the makeup of hair, eyes, animations of motion, still a long way for Rockstar to improve to get some better realism in the game... The cartoony feel still is present, I would compare it to a comic book presentation though, not too far off!

I think Rockstar are doing a good job at living up to their promise. They said they were never intending to go for photo realistic graphics. The GTA game are styled to look like a cartoon, and this game looks brilliant, kinda like an animated movie.

2 things I didn't like:

The music and the name of the trailer.

I loved the start of the trailer, that intro was awesome, but I would have preferred a lyric-less version throughout the trailer.

The name should have been something more fitting to the theme.

"Things will be different" and "Looking for that Special Someone" were good, as they fitted the themes of the trailer, this one didn't, it was one line of dialogue that an unknown character said, that was barely audible and had no meaning other than it's literal meaning.

It should have been something like "I'm in"

The whole trailer is focusing on Niko's 'commitment' to helping his brother and removing the threat of the people trying to kill them. The name should have been more fitting to this. It would have also been cool as it was the last words of the trailer.

When Niko walks up to camera in the park (wearing his tell tale jacket, now splattered with blood) we can tell the trees do look rather good in rendering despite some odd visual stills earlier. The real downside for me from other games is the complexion of characters skin, some of the makeup of hair, eyes, animations of motion, still a long way for Rockstar to improve to get some better realism in the game... The cartoony feel still is present, I would compare it to a comic book presentation though, not too far off!

Oh geez, it's a f*cken game. Do you want to have real time too? And watch Niko sleep? And brush his teeth, and have breakfast as well?

2>3>1

I liked the music in the second and third traliers, they really set the mood. Can't say much other than that, they were all pretty good.

Maybe it was just the pure shock n' awe of seeing something new in months, but I had no problem with the trailer. In fact, that was two minutes of Rockstar goodness. Despite all of the cut scenes, we were shown enough to make me realize this is potentially going to set new standards for the GTA series. With the exception of an early release date, nothing could have made me happier.

Had to add to this. I'm a nazi for detail, so I look for things that really add to the realism of things. And while some of you realism haters might disagree, I believe it's the little touches that make games come alive. And one thing I noticed, is that the windshield wipers on the cars weren't moving during the rain storms. I was just a wee bit disappointed. (come to think of it, has any game done that yet?)

This doesn't sway my opinion of the game. Not a bit. In fact, I hadn't even though about this until someone mentioned that they thought they witnessed a working turn signal in the trailer. So, I had to look. That's when I went on the search for working windshield wipers. Would have been nice to have have witnessed such small attention to detail.

And before some of you hateful people think about flaming, think twice. We're all entitled to our own opinions here. Plenty of us are above trying to insult others, even when they are sometimes deserving. Some of you could learn from others. We're all here for the same reason - IV - not to compete for Jackass of the Year.

Edited by JohnnyDrama

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

I didn't like the intro to the Sergoya song. It picked up after the DJ scratch, though.

I loved the scene where the passenger was shooting out the window of the sedan.

I thought it was funny when that white guy was acting all gangster. He reminded me of those pathetic rap-rock singers we have nowadays.

I liked Niko's sarcastic pause at the end.

I loved the car-smashing effects

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

(Heroic reference. Not related to GTAF member by same name, g'dammit.)

1. When the fat chick was dancing, it looked so crap, reminded me of san an....

2. The blood in the fighting scence was sh*te, but then again it might look good when ur playing it.

3. It looked really really shiny compared to the other trailers

other than that it was pretty much perfect

Snake Without a Tongue

I didn't like it much at all. The character models looked just as stiff and fuzzy as the old GTAs. I saw no impressive use of physics - the fall and roll looked like old animations. The cutscenes had the same old set-up feel to them.

Fire/light/sparks/water effects were awesome. Guns looked much improved. It looked grittier, more alive than ever before. I was hoping to see some cover based shooting, but the shooting was none the less kick ass.

Most of all I didn't like that there was no release date.

The Night Fox

Everything in the trailer was awesome, it didn't disapoint me cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I think Rockstar are doing a good job at living up to their promise. They said they were never intending to go for photo realistic graphics. The GTA game are styled to look like a cartoon, and this game looks brilliant, kinda like an animated movie.

Thanks for this, hopefully GTA will always stay that way, thats what its meant to be.

on topic, its 3>2>1 for me, but the three of them owned the time we saw them separately. turn.gif

The fat Elizabeta looked out-dated though, i agree.

The scene with the heli over the water was breathtaking. cool.gif

no its not,do you live in the same world that we live?

I amazed that there is Russian song (singed by Serega - King Ring).

Also amazed of Russian words on buildings etc

The best gamer in the world.

ðîò ìíå íîãè, ôàê ìîé ìîçã, ÷òî çà õóéíÿ? ¨ìàíàðîò, âàëèì îòñþäà!

If GTA4 doesn't get a 10 rating I'm gonna have to kill somebody, in GTA style. Maybe JT. Thats how much i liked 3rd trailer. It was perfect. And its just a 2 minute trailer. Imagine the whole game full of cool stuff like that, and much much more

the 2nd trailer is the best

but this one made me laugh when roman was hiding in the dumpster

but the music i did'nt like

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

The Night Fox

Everything in the new trailer rocks, The gameplay is gonna be awesome!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah i think everyone disliked the fat girl dancing. Definitely reminded me of last gen. The physics were awesome, especially when Niko is in the club. Notice the 2 guys behind him walking down the steps? looks incredibly real. The animations throughout were incredible.

Edited by Darrel

I decided to play Uncharted Drake's Fortune on my PS3 again, reason being, to see if mission methods work repeatedly...often what I do when doing GTA games over...also to guage the fun factor. Seeing how the characters in this game react to the water, and the graphic quality of it as well... I see some similar signs in GTA4, the water spray mostly, and reflections in it, but Naughty Dog's work with rock textures and lighting as well as skin, although too shiny, it will eclipse what we see in GTA4, even with it being in development as we speak.

Rockstar GTA has a style that maybe partly because of the team working with Aaron Garbut on the graphic design, but that's a side that will always bother me, I like seeing all that can be obtained from the systems...on top of the game function.

Notice when niko says "welcome to america".... his blood on his arm looks real....

user posted image