That Helicopter...

Vive La France

Vive La France

I dunno, but It seems that helicopter has been in a lot of promos. Trailer two, three, and that one promotional pic. I have a feeling it'll be quite significant.

ACEGAMEFORUMS

Yes, I believe it will be very signifigant. In the promotional pictures it even has a vivid logo on it, possibly the antagonizing gang of Niko.

Vive La France
Isn't that the police helicopter in that game.

No, that is the one that is seen flying about 10 feet above the ground at the end of trailer 3. Sigh, this is amazing.

I still say it's the Sundance from San Andreas. They've never pre-released images of the Hunter or Hydra before Vice City and San Andreas were released.

Isn't that the police helicopter in that game.

No, that is the one that is seen flying about 10 feet above the ground at the end of trailer 3. Sigh, this is amazing.

they look the same in the 2nd and 3rd trailer.

The helicopter is a H-60 Blackhawk and appears to be this games main attack helicopter. It has a 7.62mm chin-mounted minigun just below the cockpit, and dual 7.62mm M134 Vulcan miniguns on both the port and starboard weapon hardpoints. It also has a FLIR pod mounted at the front of the helicopter, so possibly for surveillance operations.

The tail registation begins with LC, for Liberty City. Only military aircraft do this in the U.S. It also has a DoD logo on the fuselage, meaning it's effectively a military helicopter.

The helicopter is a H-60 Blackhawk and appears to be this games main attack helicopter. It has a 7.62mm chin-mounted minigun just below the cockpit, and dual 7.62mm M134 Vulcan miniguns on both the port and starboard weapon hardpoints. It also has a FLIR pod mounted at the front of the helicopter, so possibly for surveillance operations.

The tail registation begins with LC, for Liberty City. Only military aircraft do this in the U.S. It also has a DoD logo on the fuselage, meaning it's effectively a military helicopter.

We didn't need to know what wenpons are enquip on it.

I don't care. smile.gif

I don't care. smile.gif

KK. Just telling ya. Not all of know all this stuff about Miltary Wenpons.

Also, you're right. I just checked a book a friend of me got me he's upsceed with planes.

I don't care. smile.gif

You're clearly a Helicopter lover.

We know more than we needed to, now tounge.gif

isnt it the pplz looking for imagrents?

Yeah, most likely.

As for your friend nuclear, I'm a bit of a helo junkie. But at least I fly irl.

/ego.

Edit: Just to piss you off some more, that other helicopter (the one flying down the road, incredibly low) is a Bell Jet Ranger smile.giftounge.gif

Edited by -Eddie-

I don't care. smile.gif

You're clearly a Helicopter lover.

We know more than we needed to, now tounge.gif

he's a helicopter lover??

What makes you think that?

I think he's a plane lover.

Yeah, most likely.

/ego.

Edit: Just to piss you off some more, that other helicopter (the one flying down the road, incredibly low) is a Bell Jet Ranger smile.giftounge.gif

Ahh dam it! my book didn't say what that helicopter was.

Stupid book!

Also, call me Cyrus.

Ahh dam it! my book didn't say what that helicopter was.

Stupid book!

Also, call me Cyrus.

Sure thing.

Yeah, most likely.

/ego.

Looks more like a Bell 206L Long Ranger than the standard JetRanger to me....