Possible Stunt Jumps?

ryuclan

I was reading Jordan's analysis and I looked at this pic.

user posted image

Right behind the car you can see a type of ramp constructed with wood. Anybody think that this is any implication of jumps being included?

I was reading Jordan's analysis and I looked at this pic.

user posted image

Right behind the car you can see a type of ramp constructed with wood. Anybody think that this is any implication of jumps being included?

I think so. If it's shaped like a jump, it can be used as a jump right?

It seems like it's too close to the building if you were to go at a high speed off the jump.

It seems like it's too close to the building if you were to go at a high speed off the jump.

thats the fun part about it sly.gif

Well actually the building doesnt look that close to me. I think its because of the angle that the little wall is shown. I think the building is farther back then it looks.

thats the fun part about it sly.gif

well yeah. but when you need it to get 100% and that building is in the way...

theres def gonna jumps in the game. u just wont make money from going off of them like in past gtas cuz that doesnt seem too real. maybe theyll still hav the slow-motion view of u going off of it tho.

Yeh, I dont mind not getting money for it, but I want it as an achievement. I mean if they decide to give us money for them then fine by me.

lets put it another way, can you imagine a GTA without stunt/unique jumps in it!!?!??!?!!?!!

oh behave yourself!!

Exactly, so thats why I put this up, I wanted to know what you guys thought, and I could swear I remember there being an article where they said these things wouldn't be in.