The Reality.

ceedot

I loved GTA from the start. GTA 1 was my favourite game once upon a time, then turned to III, then V.C. I don't mind if most of the games in the trilogy had glitches, or if the graphics werent as good as other games. The point is that GTA was GTA and that's all that mattered.

Some people in this forum are way too into themselves to understand that Rockstar Games have been working on this game for 3 and a half years. Some people in this forum say, 'the grass is sh*t', 'the sniper has a wood finish rather than a metal one', and 'the graphics can be better'. The reality is, you WILL buy this game, and you WILL play it, forgetting about your bullsh*t complaints like the Box Art which was amazings, as were the trailers.

My message is, respect Rockstar's decision with the games, because they make it, you don't. Rockstar won't change sh*t for an individual, especially if you just bag every f*cken move they make.

Anyone agree, disagree?

P.S. I was right about him coming in a ship.

I agree with leaving them to their decisions.. I don't like it when people make threads here about how awful the game might be if they are using this feature or how much harder it's going to be if they do this... I don't want them (R*) to be influenced by this nonsense.

Edited by $tr4nger

The reality is, you WILL buy this game, and you WILL play it

O RLY?

You may be gulping down the R* Kool-Aid with your eyes closed, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. Personally I won't buy any form of GTA console game, so unless they stay loyal to the fans that got them where they are today (i.e. those of us that bought their original games back when they were DMA, which started as PC exclusives) they aren't getting a dime from me.

bigmitchbaker

your so right theres all these lil bitchs bitching about stuff that the could never do icon14.gif

My message is, respect Rockstar's decision with the games, because they make it, you don't. Rockstar won't change sh*t for an individual, especially if you just bag every f*cken move they make.

Anyone agree, disagree?

Although I did agree with some of your post, your pompous, self-rightuous tone you conveyed throughout the entire paragraph was enough for me to log back into these forums and post something.

Who the hell are you to tell everyone that they are not allowed to discuss the game. Who the hell are you to tell people they are not allowed to comment on different aspects of the game which you don't find necessary. Some people out there can play something without a decent story line or a script, because it has sh*t hot graphics.. and they will enjoy it where as people like youreself will, quite hypocritically, mock them for the games they enjoy playing.

It's about time you get over yourself. People come on these forums to discuss little details which make the game what it is.

Rockstar may, or may not, read our posts. They might have thought "That's a brilliant idea" after reading some random Joe's post in the San Andreas forum, and it might pop up in GTA4.

Rockstar may, or may not, listen to us as individuals. I doubt they completely disregard our suggestions, or at least the half decent ones in there. And regardless of our individual needs (which you tell us will not be given a second glance), it's forums like this where the community of GTA-fanboys can group together and express their ideas to be taken up by the community, amplified and fed into the Rockstar machine.

So, in short mate.. Go take your perfectly formed appreciation for GTA and shove it up your arse. As you blatently show disregard for the communities posts, I will show my personal disregard for your views.

O RLY?

You may be gulping down the R* Kool-Aid with your eyes closed, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. Personally I won't buy any form of GTA console game, so unless they stay loyal to the fans that got them where they are today (i.e. those of us that bought their original games back when they were DMA, which started as PC exclusives) they aren't getting a dime from me.

Well, the people who discuss in this certain forum, who have a PS3 or a 360, or who is saving for one will... and they know it.

Your gonna buy the game just because it has GTA written on it? Thats pretty sad...

I do agree though but people are entitled to their oppinion and God knows there gonna give it. Rockstar put there games out there for the public to buy and judge so the people on this forum are only doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Let's be fair. You have the right to complain. You do. All I ask is that you do so in a respectful, mature manner. Rockstar work hard...except on the PSP games but let's not go into that right now. The point is that they have made a series of games that we all enjoy, otherwise many wouldn't be here in the first place. Does that mean we should all be mindless, sycophantic groupies? No. But it does mean that we should be mindful of our words. They read this stuff. I mean, there's being frank about a problem you have with the game (Which is fine) and there's being rude (Which is not). Like most things it boils down to the individual. All we can do is try to engage the more immature members in some form of debate and try to get more out of them then just the usual shouted, poorly written insults and slurs.

Anyone agree, disagree?

Although I did agree with some of your post, your pompous, self-rightuous tone you conveyed throughout the entire paragraph was enough for me to log back into these forums and post something.

Who the hell are you to tell everyone that they are not allowed to discuss the game. Who the hell are you to tell people they are not allowed to comment on different aspects of the game which you don't find necessary. Some people out there can play something without a decent story line or a script, because it has sh*t hot graphics.. and they will enjoy it where as people like youreself will, quite hypocritically, mock them for the games they enjoy playing.

It's about time you get over yourself. People come on these forums to discuss little details which make the game what it is.

Rockstar may, or may not, read our posts. They might have thought "That's a brilliant idea" after reading some random Joe's post in the San Andreas forum, and it might pop up in GTA4.

Rockstar may, or may not, listen to us as individuals. I doubt they completely disregard our suggestions, or at least the half decent ones in there. And regardless of our individual needs (which you tell us will not be given a second glance), it's forums like this where the community of GTA-fanboys can group together and express their ideas to be taken up by the community, amplified and fed into the Rockstar machine.

So, in short mate.. Go take your perfectly formed appreciation for GTA and shove it up your arse. As you blatently show disregard for the communities posts, I will show my personal disregard for your views.

Actually, it's fine to talk about it, but to put so much attention on it, and to tell Rockstar they are sh*t for it, offends me, and many people on this forum. Sure, they can say 'I don't like what they did with this, do you think they would fix it?' rather than 'Omgzzz why did rockstar do this sh*t, i hope they fix it because if they dont ima go skitz.'

Why make a topic about how they think the box art is bad, or a trailer or a certain little aspect of the game? Why can't it be discussed in the larger topics where they can voice their opinion, rather than shout it saying that they are 'fed up with Rockstar'.

Rockstar don't owe us sh*t.

Get the f*ck over YOURSELF.

Let's be fair. You have the right to complain. You do. All I ask is that you do so in a respectful, mature manner. Rockstar work hard...except on the PSP games but let's not go into that right now. The point is that they have made a series of games that we all enjoy, otherwise many wouldn't be here in the first place. Does that mean we should all be mindless, sycophantic groupies? No. But it does mean that we should be mindful of our words. They read this stuff. I mean, there's being frank about a problem you have with the game (Which is fine) and there's being rude (Which is not). Like most things it boils down to the individual. All we can do is try to engage the more immature members in some form of debate and try to get more out of them then just the usual shouted, poorly written insults and slurs.

That explains it pretty well as well.

O RLY?

Well, the people who discuss in this certain forum, who have a PS3 or a 360, or who is saving for one will... and they know it.

I'd have to disagree. I used to use EA's NCAA forums and I haven't bought one of those games in a while.

First thing that popped in my head while reading this topic:

lol, I'm not a homosexual who is obsessed with brittany spears.

It's not that I CRY about people's words, I'm not a little bitch like some other people around here.

I loved GTA from the start. GTA 1 was my favourite game once upon a time, then turned to III, then V.C. I don't mind if most of the games in the trilogy had glitches, or if the graphics werent as good as other games. The point is that GTA was GTA and that's all that mattered.

Some people in this forum are way too into themselves to understand that Rockstar Games have been working on this game for 3 and a half years. Some people in this forum say, 'the grass is sh*t', 'the sniper has a wood finish rather than a metal one', and 'the graphics can be better'. The reality is, you WILL buy this game, and you WILL play it, forgetting about your bullsh*t complaints like the Box Art which was amazings, as were the trailers.

Anyone agree, disagree?

P.S. I was right about him coming in a ship.

I agree with you about complaining in a non respectful way but I disagree with you when you say that r* doesnt care about what we think.I know r* cares about what we think because WE'RE the one buying their product.Thats why they put up trailers.it's for us to see what we like or dislike,but we shouldn't say ''aww this music sucks sh*t'' because there will be multiple radio stations with different music contentfor us to enjoy.Just pleae respect each other and please be patient.the game is a few months away.

Hey, you guys want proof that Rockstar cares? Alright then. Guy makes a thread on here about a bunch of pictures that were not released in a certain format. DAYS LATER Rockstar release those same pictures in the manner he asked. They are watching us. Meaning that they clearly care as to our opinion. Let's not mistake their silence for apathy.

More More More More More More More leave R* Alone lol

Lol someone's been listening to the Leave Britney Alone trance mix tounge.gif

Anyone agree, disagree?

Actually, it's fine to talk about it, but to put so much attention on it, and to tell Rockstar they are sh*t for it, offends me, and many people on this forum. Sure, they can say 'I don't like what they did with this, do you think they would fix it?' rather than 'Omgzzz why did rockstar do this sh*t, i hope they fix it because if they dont ima go skitz.'

Why make a topic about how they think the box art is bad, or a trailer or a certain little aspect of the game? Why can't it be discussed in the larger topics where they can voice their opinion, rather than shout it saying that they are 'fed up with Rockstar'.

Rockstar don't owe us sh*t.

Get the f*ck over YOURSELF.

That explains it pretty well as well.

I agree with Ceedot. It offends me too when people are hating on the game, Why? I dont care if it's your opinion, your opinion obviously means sh*t (call me narrow minded) And now some f*ckers are complaining about the trailer, Jesus gtfo. It's the way some people say thing's on here which gets to me. Like "Oh, that trailer looked crap, the graphics were sh*t" Excuse me f*ck off. If you have an opinion, say it with some maturity. Back up your opinions.

AngelArchHunter

I know the game will be good and i dont care about a few little problems.

people are allowed to have their own oppinion.

so ceedot dont go around telling people not to complain. they can think what ever they want

user posted image

More More More More More More More  leave R*  Alone lol

Lol someone's been listening to the Leave Britney Alone trance mix tounge.gif

just downloaded 2 my ipod jk .

I know the game will be good and i dont care about a few little problems.

people are allowed to have their own oppinion.

so ceedot dont go around telling people not to complain. they can think what ever they want

No, you don't understand. People who have their opinions is fine by me 100%, but when people get agro and start hating Rockstar for small problems, that's just not right. If they want the game, then don't say bullsh*t about it, rather discuss the negative in a mature manner.

I agree with Ceedot. It offends me too when people are hating on the game, Why? I dont care if it's your opinion, your opinion obviously means sh*t (call me narrow minded) And now some f*ckers are complaining about the trailer, Jesus gtfo. It's the way some people say thing's on here which gets to me. Like "Oh, that trailer looked crap, the graphics were sh*t" Excuse me f*ck off. If you have an opinion, say it with some maturity. Back up your opinions.

Narrow minded.

They are entitled to their oppinions without you calling them sh*t. I do agree that they should be less abusive but calling them f*ckers is just contradicting yourself.

Also, its their oppinion so they don't need to back it up. Its how they feel and they're are just expressing it (albeit in a rude manner) so they don't need to say why.

Eg. I didn't like the third trailer as much as the second. No particular reason, just didn't.

EDIT

Like "Oh, that trailer looked crap, the graphics were sh*t" Excuse me f*ck off. If you have an opinion, say it with some maturity. Back up your opinions.

They just backed up their oppinion in your example, '...the graphics were sh*t'.

Edited by Seachmall

Leave R*ALONE!LMAO

cryani.gif PLEASE! Leave them alone...

Sorry had to bag myself there.

Best Video Blog ever made in history of mankind.

LEAVE CEEDOT ALONE! HE'S ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION! BUT HE HASNT GOT THE RIGHT TO MAKE OTHERS DO SO!

Man it's a bitch being neutral... Someone else needs to do the word for me.

I really liked the trailer, the best one yet. This is what Gta is all about. The scene with Niko and Roman and some other dudes in the speed boat looked like something out of a bond movie. Everything was awesome.

People have been complaining and saying negetive things about already confirmed features in the game. Now thats just not right. We know R* browse these forums and if people keep saying get rid of this and make this less realistic then R* may end up actually changing things and removing amazing things in game... It's scary but true... It's very frustrating for people like me who are happy where the game is going, and trusting in R*'s decisions...

No reason for disliking it? Just a feeling?

Me?

No, its not that I disliked it, its just that I prefered the second one. Could have been the hype surrounding this one (I wasn't around for the hype of the second one) or it just didn't click with me, can't really pinpoint it. I must say though that I'm definetly happy with the way things are going game wise. Keep it up R*!