Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,438 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jordan

Complete Trailer Three Shot-By-Shot Analysis

Porkeedeeo

I'm tryin to identify a car by mixing two frames, where a red car is spotted behind niko, right before the street fight sequence.

user posted image

+ EDIT, from the snow topic:

We have brown leaves, we have rain, umbrella, and also raindrops over the window in the last cutscene. And I think those raindrops belong to gameplay too, like the glitch in the roman-hiding-in-trash cut scene, where two pedestrians become one.

They developed a lot of details about weather. So for me we will also have snow, on ground, over car (white spots), and melting aside the street (as shown in that topic).

Edited by Porkeedeeo

gTA 4 Rok*

DELETE

nlitement
Did anyone notice in shot 50 (the Bird man) the photo on the wall on the right is the "please, no more killing" woman from trailer 2?

Uhh.. yes, everybody did, and it's already mentioned in Jordan's article.

i.said.whatever

In shot 65 you mentionned the car brand/logo read "voplin' so I googled that word and what came up was a few sites written in what seemed to be eastern european language or something. Those sites were all ".hr" so I went and found out where that came from, it's Croatia. So if someone speaks Croatian (?), please try find out what these sites are all about:

http://www.kdvik-rijeka.hr/default.asp

http://www.ritelefax.hr/stalnerubrike.asp?ib=752&sr=9

http://grad.hr/metali/steel_structures_professional.htm

I doubt it means something but whatever bored.gif

jetblackfighter2

whoops, delete this one please? i do not know how.

jetblackfighter2

Wanna hear some speculation on my part? Since i know russian, i can recognize it quite well, and the third trailer features russian rap. And i an guarentee that it's most likely the artist, Seryoga. Seryoga has a myspace, so you can check it out, and compare it yourself... Or get the song, "ya rap" you'll recognize him halfway through the song... cuz that is a combination effort between russian artists St1m and Seryoga. Ya (hopefully) first heard it here, from me. The Jet.

aaron246

Dont know if this has been posted before but I noticed this in trailer 3. After someone (possibly niko) punches some guy in the face, they then show a mothercycle being followed by a cop and afterweards they show a guy jumping or falling onto a car. When you see the guy jumping something is in the air either he jumped from a plane or its his gun? (I'm gonna say gun since there are no planes or you cant enter them). Anyway, this could possibly mean that if your holding something and jump from a far enough distance the object will fall out of your hands.

Edited by aaron246

Jordan
Dont know if this has been posted before but I noticed this in trailer 3. After someone (possibly niko) punches some guy in the face, they then show a mothercycle being followed by a cop and afterweards they show a guy jumping or falling onto a car. When you see the guy jumping something is in the air either he jumped from a plane or its his gun? (I'm gonna say gun since there are no planes or you cant enter them). Anyway, this could possibly mean that if your holding something and jump from a far enough distance the object will fall out of your hands.

Yes, I discussed this in shot 48 of the trailer on this page:

http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/Vi...s.Detail&id=106

tetris11

monocle.gif One is a tad upset that nobody else seems to be even slightly distressed by lack of shadowing on the fireman or the motorbike in shot51 during the explosion. It upsets one

monocle.gif Marmalade

Porkeedeeo

user posted image

snowflakes?

Jordan
user posted image

snowflakes?

I don't know if you made that animated .gif image, but someone added some grain to the image and a few other things to alter it. I don't think it's snow. I see rain and flying debris.

Porkeedeeo

I don't know if you made that animated .gif image, but someone added some grain to the image and a few other things to alter it.  I don't think it's snow.  I see rain and flying debris.

CANCELED

EDIT: debris.

user posted image

Edited by Porkeedeeo

rwesterh

Looks like an umbrella?

user posted image

And on the right - GYM. Yay.

Edited by rwesterh

nlitement

What's really stupid about the truck scene is that the second cop is completely stationary. He sits in the car, that's all. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY EUPHORIA-STYLE SIMULATED NERVOUS SYSTEM REACTIONS?! angry.gif

jamjam246

screenshot

something i noticed from trailer 3

Jordan
screenshot

something i noticed from trailer 3

Very nice! I'll add it this weekend.

chris76

First of all, my english could be terrible, i'm far from beeing certain at speaking (or writing) with this language , but I hope it's comprehensible.

To bridge the time until new facts will be revealed, sometimes I'm watching all three trailers again an again (a bit crazy, i know rolleyes.gif ). By watching the first trailer and short after the third, i've seen something worth speculating about. Unfortunately I'm not able to take some screens, but it should also work without them.

In the first Trailer (at 0:07) you can see a convertible, in the third trailer (at 0:25) you can also see a convertible (behind respectively left to niko's car). To me it seems to be the same type of car (same shape, same rims) but this time with closed top, so maybe it will be possible to open and close the top of convertibles. Surely, it's only speculation, but it would be a nice feature to me.

Edited by chris76

Porkeedeeo

You right (imho), it has been noticed yet. During first trailer release this forum had a poll about the "blue" car, and other few cars visible in T1, with a lot of people posting every kind of car.

It has been also said that cars are often a mix of similar cars, to avoid copyright problems, and maybe to get more models at once in player immagination (like the bmw/impala one, or the ferrari/lotus logo). Going back to our blue/gray car, like many of us, I think it's probably the same car... convertible, in a mercedes-like shape.

walrus14

know in a scene nearing the very end, where they ask him if he in or not or they are gonna kill him? well i was thinking, maybe another sign of possible seasons is teh fire in the fireplace

jetblackfighter2

at 1:20, Niko is standing in front of a sportscar, Blue with a black stripe, It appears to be a camaro. Also, he seems to be holding an M-14, and as a Bullet hits the camaro, you can clearly see a bullet-hole emerge after the sparks clear.

At 1:24 seconds, we can see that as they're piloting the boat, water is splashing on the camera, Vice City style

[edit]: The water-splashing is best seen on screen 29, when by the blades of the helicopters. Which may mean the blood spatter on niko's shirt may coincide with vice city-style chainsaw blood-spatter on the lens

Edited by jetblackfighter2

Porkeedeeo
know in a scene nearing the very end, where they ask him if he in or not or they are gonna kill him? well i was thinking, maybe another sign of possible seasons is teh fire in the fireplace

In that scene, if you pump up luminosity, you wil also see rain behind the window. Maybe it's a coincidence... maybe not monocle.gif

ryuclan

I dont know why, but it seemed the people who asked Niko if he wasgoing to help or they were going to kill him, weren't the same people that he answered too. I was thinking that maybe those are two different scenes put together to throw us off and make the thrailer better. I know this happens a lot in the movies, where two different scenes are put together in the trailer to make it funny. I don't know, maybe its just me. cool.gif

Edit: In Shot 44 of Jordan's review, doesnt that "Dirt Mound" kinda look like some city snow? By city snow I mean that dirty kind that people get mad if you hit em with lol.

Edited by ryuclan

Lord Kirken Morder

im more pumped up for march... this is madness

Vlademir

I have notice a glitch in the trailer 3. I'm using my PS3 to analyze the trailer.

Niko's punching someone at 01:12:XX

Click images to view big size

user posted image

Time: 00:01:12:01 (?)

Hooded Man's hand looks normal here. He's trying to defend himself.

user posted image

Time: 00:01:12:02 (?)

You can see the hooded man's hand again. It's strecthed. Biggest glitch in the third trailer...

Jordan called that thing as a machate (or shotgun.)

smile.gif

Edited by Vlademir

Stanley_Coleman
user posted image

OMG, REED RICHARDS IS IN IV !!! colgate.gif

Flair

Apologies if someone has already pointed this out:

user posted image

'Willard' being a car in SA, I guess it's back.

Snake Without a Tongue

I'm guessing this has been spotted before, but in the scene where Niko is riding a motorcycle through the rain there's a pop-in in the background. A building abruptly appears blocking out a building that was previously visible.

Like I said, I'm sure this is nothing new, but I'd never noticed before. Would've got a screen shot but my video player ain't functioning properly.

Edit: It happens are 1:13 in the trailer. Along with the hand-stretch thing in the combat sequence, it adds up to some pretty lousy glitches. No wonder they needed another 8 months of work.

Here it is after the building pops up.

user posted image

And here just before.

user posted image

Edited by Snake Without a Tongue

HAGGIE_GTA
Looks like an umbrella?

And on the right - GYM. Yay.

Yes it does and it must be.