noticed something wierd

Unico

I was walking around in Chinatown in San Fierro. I am norwegian so i dont know what i shall call it, but i walked inside the "streets" between the buildings if you understand.

And then i saw a Go Kart was parked in the end of a "street". I didnt bother to take it so i went away.. but when i walked back to it, it was gone :S

Someone know about this ?

I was walking around in Chinatown in San Fierro. I am norwegian so i dont know what i shall call it, but i walked inside the "streets" between the buildings if you understand.

And then i saw a Go Kart was parked in the end of a "street". I didnt bother to take it so i went away.. but when i walked back to it, it was gone :S

oh, it was also a ninja sowrd there

but, i want away and came back again.. and then the ninja sword was back, but not the Kart :S

I think you mean an alleyway. A place where people can walk, or you could ride a bike, but it's not really a road.

Steve

I think you mean an alleyway. A place where people can walk, or you could ride a bike, but it's not really a road.

Steve

yeah, alleyway smile.gif

thanks wink.gif

oh, it was also a ninja sowrd there

but, i want away and came back again.. and then the ninja sword was back, but not the Kart :S

Yes, there is a Katana (ninja sword) and a Kart that appears there sometimes, but not all the time. That's why when you went away and came back the Kart wasn't there

Steve

I dont think he wanted to know what the alleyway was called.

If you have made it to SF you should know by now that some items appear in certain locations and at random times. Just go around the block and it may reappear. Actually gets more annoying as you get closer to the end of the game when you expect certain items to be where and when you NEED them....i'm having that problem with another vehicle at the moment at my safehouse that i won from a mission...but its not always appearing where it is suppose to appear for me. Damn annoying.

Anyhow...just take it for a spin and enjoy. There will be a race later on with it...so maybe a good time to get some practise.

yeah, alleyway smile.gif

Is that all? Would you like fries with that?

what do you mean ? :S

Hes just being a smartass

yeah, alleyway smile.gif

Is that all? Would you like fries with that?

what do you mean ? :S

Hes just being a smartass

Smartass? What do you mean?

what have i done now ? i just aksed a question and i am beienf called smartass sad.gif

wtf sad.gif

No..YOU aren't being called that..I'M being called that..relax..you're cool. icon14.gif

what have i done now ? i just aksed a question and i am beienf called smartass sad.gif

wtf sad.gif

No..YOU aren't being called that..I'M being called that..relax..you're cool. icon14.gif

ah, okey wink.gif

i though it was meant to me since he replyed my post ^^

wtf sad.gif

ah, okey wink.gif

i though it was meant to me since he replyed my post ^^

No, No..we're just messing around..welcome to the forums..VELKOMMEN.