Discuss Trailer 3 and the countdown HERE!

Fakey_91

Rate the new trailer out of 5  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the new trailer out of 5

The trailer has now been released. It is over a minute in length and features city, action and car scenes.

To find the new trailer go HERE

Also, new screenshots have been released, which are not from the trailer. They can be found HERE

Jordan, from PlanetGTA will be updating THIS page. It shows frame by frame the disecting of the third trailer!!

Discuss anything Trailer 3 related in this thread!!

Edited by Fakey_91

These times are for the major 3 cities:

10:54 PM on Thursday 6th December in Brisbane

11:54 PM on Thursday 6th December in Sydney and Melbourne.

Just about to go to bed for a 5 hour sleep!!

7 HOURS LEFT EXACTLY

I'm getting pretty hyped up!! The best thing is, I have to go to bed anyway - so a 5 hour sleep, and then BAM, only 2 hours left.........that will fly by!! I suggest you guys take a nap.......time will fly!!

So what do you guys expect from this trailer. Some gameplay?? Release Date?? How Long do you think it will be??

Hopefully more of the same as the 2nd trailer..........but a bit longer!!

I'm expecting it to say "Coming Soon" at the end.

I'd be suprised if it had an actual release date, though.

I'm hoping for a glimpse of actual gameplay. too.

Yep, I also expect a 'Coming Soon' label or just a R* label - just like in the first 2 trailers. Don't really care about the release date - I expect it in mid March anyway. I have other games/work I can easily fill my time with.

Hope to see the new HUD, probably won't happen yet though sad.gif

... So what do you guys expect from this trailer. Some gameplay?? Release Date?? How Long do you think it will be? ...

It will probably involve some of those new screenshots, so i'm expecting to see more of the helicopter, and with it downtown and skyscrapers.

Also, I hope that it's like 3:00 long, what I can hope can't I? lol.gif

Its 8pm in UK isnt it?

No doubt when time comes, Ill be unable to get on and Ill just see "page cannot be displayed". Like last time.

If they don't show a release date then people are going to slowly start losing interest again and that would be a bad thing if they want people to buy consoles for GTA this Christmas.. Think about it.

OK, I'm expecting it to be very similar to trailer 2 (action wise). I am hoping for some night scenes, and a look at Star Junction. I want to see a lot more of the ped AI and activity. Also something what really show off Euphoria's capabilities.

7 HOURS LEFT EXACTLY

I'm getting pretty hyped up!! The best thing is, I have to go to bed anyway - so a 5 hour sleep, and then BAM, only 2 hours left.........that will fly by!! I suggest you guys take a nap.......time will fly!!

So what do you guys expect from this trailer. Some gameplay?? Release Date?? How Long do you think it will be??

Hopefully more of the same as the 2nd trailer..........but a bit longer!!

I just got up lol, im off school

Its 8pm in UK isnt it?

No doubt when time comes, Ill be unable to get on and Ill just see "page cannot be displayed". Like last time.

Yeah, 8:00 PM.

Also try some of the places where noone will try to see the trailer if that happens again, like Gametrailersor something like that...

If they don't show a release date then people are going to slowly start losing interest again and that would be a bad thing if they want people to buy consoles for GTA this Christmas.. Think about it.

They are not giving a date becaus ethey dont want to dissappoint like they did with Oct 16th. They only say it will be in the first quarter of 2008.

Im waiting till it comes out before I buy a console. They will be cheaper and so will HD tvs.

Its 8pm in UK isnt it?

I doubt it. It didn't happen with Trailer 2. Trailer 1 was HUUUGE, because it basically revealed for the first time the next step in the GTA series on the next-gen consoles. It showed off the character, the place, the graphics etc - everyone wanted to see it.

With Trailer 2, things were a bit more quiter. People knew what to expect - but like all gaming sites were slow as hell!!! I think the samw will happen with Trailer 3.

PS: $tranger - people can buy consoles a week before GTA's release. If they show the release too early, people will forget about it, as the game will still be like 3 months away. It's all marketing, and R* knows what to do!!

sit in the chair a rock back and forward lol j/k 7 movies will do lol

Severn lol. I might watch Home alone lost in new york, because it's Christmas.

sit in the chair a rock back and forward lol j/k 7 movies will do lol

Severn lol. I might watch Home alone lost in new york, because it's Christmas.

Thinking about it I might play GTA III for a bit, just for comparison when the trailer comes out.

EDIT: Me andGTASIX thinking along the same lines I see.

Play some GTA to pass the time.

I'm gonna miss the countryside in GTA IV. I just loved getting an SUV and driving on the dirt roads looking for Bigfoot!!

cryani.gifbiggrin.gif

OK, I'm off to bed guys. Can't wait till I wake up......

Remember, keep it one place and keep it relaxed. Don't forget to speculate!!

G'night/G'morning

Remember, keep it one place and keep it relaxed.

Not gonna happen. I was lurking back when the 2nd trailer came out and within a few hours time, there were about 5 pages of topics that had 1-2 replies each (edit: since they were popping up so f*cking fast!). suicidal.gif

Don't forget to speculate!!

Oh, there'll be plenty too f*cking much of that. facedesk.gif

G'night/G'morning

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Edited by Supreme.

007 RoadRunner

Rise and Shine it's 6 am on the West coast which means that 6 hours from now we can watch the 3rd trailer