My feelings after new screens

Vicecitystories

Vicecitystories

Heres what I think we might see tomorrow, after reviewing the new screens.

nikos gonna rob a establishment called " sachs " and he has a associate that will tell him " The police wont be around" But niko comes out and Boom The black hawk is there and ground police are too. Niko gets out of it and then niko goes to a bar where his "associate" is, he will snap his fingers at the bar tender. and yell at the associate.

what do you think? sleepy.gif

Hey nice topic, since most of us think the NEW screenshots are from trailer 3 lets see what we can come up with what we will see tommorrow (story). here are the pics in case some people want to see them

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

ill give my thoughts later tho

user posted image

Vicecitystories

Niko will talk to someone that will tell him you can rob this store for this much cash. Then niko agrees with proper payment. The person tells him where to go. Niko rides in the elevator to the building called " Sachs ", Niko gets in and its all gun fire. when niko goes to leave the cops are there with the helicopters and everything. Niko rode over on a bike maybe? he drives back to the person after hes lost the heat " heat = wanted level ". And walks in to a bar where the person is snaps his fingers and demands to know why there we're cops fixed on him for that job.

That is all just a guess so post what you think. I'm sticking to that^

And this could coorilate with the title to " Move up, Ladies" Refers to niko and the people that are hired for the job. Like will you do it for the cash? is it worth robbing a store over?

Edited by Vicecitystories

It will just be differnt portions of the game shown, kust like in the first 2 trailers. It's not going to be like a mission trailer - but just bits from the trailer. Like, they might show interaction with character, motorbikes, cars, the chopper, some shooting action and some running around the city - all rapped up into 1 minute and 13 second trailer.......

I want to SEE niko steal a car....The whole Break the window, open door, hot wire and speed OFF!! anyone Else???

I want to SEE niko steal a car....The whole Break the window, open door, hot wire and speed OFF!! anyone Else???

Hell yes!!! But I think it wouldn't be that exiting. Just imagine it - he breaks a window with his elbow, opens the door, gets in and hotwires the car in 2 seconds......

It's basically the same as in previous GTA's, just with more visual affairs.

What I'm thinking is, the game is set in present time. Now, most cars have engine immobolisers, making cars virtually impossible to hotwire....... How the hell is he going to start like a Ferrari or something.......... sarcasm.gif

Hell yes!!! But I think it wouldn't be that exiting. Just imagine it - he breaks a window with his elbow, opens the door, gets in and hotwires the car in 2 seconds......

It's basically the same as in previous GTA's, just with more visual affairs.

What I'm thinking is, the game is set in present time. Now, most cars have engine immobolisers, making cars virtually impossible to hotwire....... How the hell is he going to start like a Ferrari or something.......... sarcasm.gif

Thats a funny, But very valid point..But i think thats going a little far into the Realism fact. Unless the high class cars you cant just steal, making these car even valuble when you get your hands on them and making sure not to crash the SPIT out of it...Hmmm...

We are for sure going to see new features about the game. WONDER WHAT THEY'LL BE!