other cool places

coulstev

I would like to know where you would have set the game.like me i would have like to it played in shanghi or tokyo.

Maybe a different country other than America. There are other places this could have been set, Britain, Italy, Australia, South Africa, they all would have been great places.

Greatest Thing Alive

well I would want a San andreas 2 but with the GTA IV graphics makes a kick ass game

Greatest Thing Alive
how about alabama? niko could shoot him some deer.

Grand Theft Auto Red Neck Adition.(Just Kidding)

think of the possibalaty Cabalas gta hunter mince that deer with are new rpgs lol.

GTATV IV. lol. get it?

edit: an ATV is a 4 wheeler for peeps who didnt know.

Edited by elijah.
user posted image

GTATV IV. lol. get it?

all terrain vehicle yeah usually i laft at everythin but i dont get it sorry.

GTATV IV. lol. get it?

all terrain vehicle yeah usually i laft at everythink but i dont get it sorry.

sory dude, but i dont understand what the heck your saying.

user posted image

Australia

Winner! biggrin.gif

agreed =] australia.....

BUT you can guess that rockstar would do the gay australian voices/accents that 98% of australians dont have...

Australia

Winner! biggrin.gif

agreed =] australia.....

BUT you can guess that rockstar would do the gay australian voices/accents that 98% of australians dont have...

Yep, Australia, they can base it on the growing crime rate over here, all the gangs and drugs down in NSW is becoming a big problem.

I myself am Australian, and live in QLD. And i hate it when American producers or developers always cross our accents with British accents, we don't say "Shine ya shoes Gobnar" or "Want some Beet-root". And heck, Ozzies pronounce there T's, so i think the americans should reall study our accent.

This was no offense to any countries, don't get me wrong.

Transparanoia
Australia

Winner! biggrin.gif

agreed =] australia.....

Yep, Australia, they can base it on the growing crime rate over here, all the gangs and drugs down in NSW is becoming a big problem.

I myself am Australian, and live in QLD. And i hate it when American producers or developers always cross our accents with British accents, we don't say "Shine ya shoes Gobnar" or "Want some Beet-root". And heck, Ozzies pronounce there T's, so i think the americans should reall study our accent.

The only Aussies who talk like that are Nth QLDers. tounge.gif

I mean, it's funny when they're trying to make fun of us (Ala the Simpsons episode when they come to Australia), but I've seen things that are trying to be serious and they do rediculous Aussie accents. Only Aussies can voice Aussies IMO.

Australia

Winner! biggrin.gif

agreed =] australia.....

I mean, it's funny when they're trying to make fun of us (Ala the Simpsons episode when they come to Australia), but I've seen things that are trying to be serious and they do rediculous Aussie accents. Only Aussies can voice Aussies IMO.

Very true, our accent is very unique, lol.

Australia

Winner! biggrin.gif

agreed =] australia.....

Very true, our accent is very unique, lol.

most aussies have no aussie accent =]

haha but the ones that do make u laugh!

and yes the simpsons episode was the first thing i thought about, also on a tony hawk game there was an australian level, and all you did was skate around guys standing at a BBQ going "want another shrimp on the barbee?"

im aussie and never eatin shrimp in my life bahaha

boston

but aussie would be cool close to home so id like it

i think boston wud be pretty cool, cuz its got its own feel to it, doesnt feel like every other city. its also got that old colonial part in the north end with lots of narrow cobble stone streets and alleyways. the mafia was known to operate in boston and it snows there too.

i want them to do it in Upstate NY.. like the Syracuse area.. butttt it would never happen lol.gif

I would like to see New Orleans done>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moto_whistle.gif

GTA V : CRESENT CITY

GTA V: Year 3000

=] futuristic GTA, it whud have so much possibilitys

as long as it didnt turn into crackdown

I'd like to see:

New Orleans

Tokyo

Sydney (with surrounding open 'country-style' land and beaches)

Buenos Aires or Rio De Janeiro (Jumping off or blowing up the Christ Redeemer would be awesome)

An Eastern-European city

Not Australia.... well if they did it i'd like it really stereotypically goofy with like Road Warrior vehicles and crocodiles and dingos and surfing and sharks and poisonous sh*t everywhere. And I guess it was where all the bad asses in the UK were shipped off too... that could be fun.

By the way, the only thing worse than an American doing an Australian accent is Russell Crow trying to be a New Yorker, with that weird twangy australianess in his voice.... lol wink.gif

I think Mexico or maybe like Mexico/Texas/San Diego would be really fun... I'm thinking about all the Robert Rodriguez Mariachi movies. Not to mention the growth of MS-13 down there, border running (of people and drugs), and really really corrupt cops and officials.