Buildings and Texture

Unkn0wn W4rri0r

Unkn0wn W4rri0r

I haven't been on this board in a while due to work (and the fact that all forums for IV were dead lol). However, I have been recently getting re-hyped for GTA:IV (who hasn't been?) and have been looking at screen shots for the game. NOT FLAMING; I noticed that many buildings have blurry and glossy in-the-works type of look to them. How far does everyone think ROCK* is coming to finalizing all texture and graphic polishing? I am very eager for tomorrow's trailer and can't wait to see the improvements from trailer 2. Just asking around because I hate the complaining that went on about the graphics when trailer 2 was released. I think the graphics look fine, but I just think that some buildings looked a little bit under works. Feel free to disagree with me or discuss. Thnks

W4rri0r

The game isn't even done yet so I don't see why people are making big deals out of ANYTHING!!! It will still be a great game when it comes out. Will it be PERFECT??? Um....NO what game is? It's not one perfect game out on the market. Oh and this is not directed at you Unkn0wn W4rri0r LOL im just talking about the complainers we have here on the forums.

im guessing that these screenshots haven't been taken recently and i doubt the trailer was made recently, i think they have just been waiting for the right time to release them. Im sure that the textures that are blurry are much further along than they are in the pictures.

I doubt they will show a old build in the New Trailer. If they did that they would get bashed the hell out off due to how they were bashed for alot of things in Trailer 1 and 2.

why wouldn't they? think about it, they put this new trailer together say a month ago and theyve just been brushing up on it and waiting for the right time to release it since. Thats how these things work and on top of that the build wouldn't bee too different from what is shown so they know it probably wouldn't bother people. I just think thats whats happened and theyve brushed up the textures since this new trailer and those screens were taken.

why wouldn't they? think about it, they put this new trailer together say a month ago and theyve just been brushing up on it and waiting for the right time to release it since. Thats how these things work and on top of that the build wouldn't bee too different from what is shown so they know it probably wouldn't bother people. I just think thats whats happened and theyve brushed up the textures since this new trailer and those screens were taken.

Yeah I see what you mean about them brushing up on it I agree with that.

Unkn0wn W4rri0r

Ya I see also what you mean. I do think the trailer may be a month or two old though. I love nights like this, lol the internet is gonna hit big time traffic tomorrow. Also Is it REALLY possible to end the trailer with a black screen w/ release date? And one more thing, is the game under 6 months away? Because another half year or more ill go crazy lol.

W4rri0r