Has anyone made this suggestion?

Nineteen71

Well with Microsoft getting that exclusive content or whatever, It got me thinking... these new consoles are running on what is, or is nearly a real computer.. so would it be possible and what would be your idea on R* releasing extra content to expand the game later on, kind of how The Sims gets expansion packs.... they would be able to make the map bigger, add missions, or more vehicles, whatever... It certainly wouldn't take away anything from the game and could only make it better?

As for the contract r* has with microsoft.. that's set to end in 2009 i think, i forgot where i read it, i think on the gamespot forums but anyways, just another idea... that i havent seen, maybe its out there already if so, lock it

Yeah makes sense, but I think somthing like this is already been speculated on or even confirmed. I dunno.

Slco, try to reframe from postting "..." so much smile.gif .

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Im pretty sure this has been discussed before...

anyway... i dont like the "microsoft" talk about it... last i heard.... R* said they are attempting to make downloadable content as "equal" for both machines as possible....

i dont see why they would favor 360 over PS3 anyway....

I think they would prefer adding stories to the IV series, just like they did with III.

Well, the added features for IV would be released in the five (or more suicidal.gif ) years before the next GTA is released.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

i think i heard somewhere there would be dl content like extra mission or something like that. on this link which leads to gta4.net they talk about it exclusive content online.http://www.gta4.net/overview/index.php

Edited by coulstev

last i heard.... R* said they are attempting to make downloadable content as "equal" for both machines as possible....

Where did you hear that?? last i heard Microsoft paid 50 million for exclusive DLC ..

last i heard.... R* said they are attempting to make downloadable content as "equal" for both machines as possible....

Where did you hear that?? last i heard Microsoft paid 50 million for exclusive DLC ..

Exclusive DLC doesn't mean that the PS will miss out it just means they won't get the same content as XBOX.

They're not getting Exclusive Download Rights but just the Rights to the Specific Download Content, get what I'm saying? Thats what I take from it anyway.

I also read that they wre in talks with Sony. I'll look for the link.

Well, Microsoft's full of themselves anyway.

But i'm not here to start fanboy wars, since i'm not that sad biggrin.gif

But it was kind of like Microsoft's turn to get some exclusive content, for example GTA got the London Mission packs, and that was on the Playstation, and then the PC a few months later.