Steroids

XMike

Today in PE this guy I know offered me steroids. I told him I wasn't sure and he said he'd give me half a pill for free. I was wondering if I would notice any negative effects from taking this and if I would notice any strength improvements from just this dosage. I'm not going to go through with it if it doesn't really help unless you take it enough, or if the side effects are too serious. Opinions?

Has anyone here ever taken / thought about taking them?

Sure, I've thought of it. but thought better of it after some thought.

I wouldn't recommend it, because the side effects can be fatal if enough are taken....so I wouldn't suggest taking them.

They also shrink your genitals....no one wants that.

user posted image

Sure, I've thought of it. but thought better of it after some thought.

I wouldn't recommend it, because the side effects can be fatal if enough are taken....so I wouldn't suggest taking them.

That, and taking them makes you a complete tool, sacrificing your own well-being just so you can be "bigger"/play a game better.

It's not worth it.

Want to now?

fbeRElG.png

It's f*cking morbid to just see him flex.

Steroids are unnatural. And it's like cheating yourself out of the challenge of winning a game on your own.

Thats the way to start,first they offer it for free, some easier drugs,then they get to cocaine and other things.

AVOID TAKING THEM AND TELL THAT GUY TO GTFO.

If you can and if he doesnt kill you.

No joking at all.

This may sound stupid but.......

Are steroids illegal? I know there are lots of different performance enhancing drugs, but if you aren't in any sort of competition/league are they still illegal to take?

Today in PE this guy I know offered me steroids. I told him I wasn't sure and he said he'd give me half a pill for free. I was wondering if I would notice any negative effects from taking this and if I would notice any strength improvements from just this dosage. I'm not going to go through with it if it doesn't really help unless you take it enough, or if the side effects are too serious. Opinions?

Beware the pusher-man.

Are steroids illegal? I know there are lots of different performance enhancing drugs, but if you aren't in any sort of competition/league are they still illegal to take?

Depends on the country.

The legal status of anabolic steroids varies from country to country: some have stricter controls on their use or prescription than others. In the U.S., anabolic steroids are currently listed as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act, which makes the possession of such substances without a prescription a federal crime punishable by up to seven years in prison.

Click.

• 1 month later...

Just get a punching bag, it gets rid of stress, teaches you to punch, and gets you cut and strong with both cardio and resistance training.

Only drug that seems to do something for the body with the least negatvie impact IMO is coke. Moderation though, something hard to find.

Thats horrible advice, im a bad person.

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

No their not. Just that most activities that you would take steroids for, are things that dont allow them. So in all actuality it's pretty stupid to take them cause if you get caught your in biiggggg trouble, and you can become addicted to them. Seriously. bored.gif

Steriods like most bad drugs are taboo for a reason. Mainly since if you start taking drugs it can and WILL take over your entire life. Sooner or later you will get mood swings that will only stop when you take another pill. Your entire life will revolve around taking another injection or pill. Plus you know that high school is only for 5 years of your life. If you can reject drugs for those 5 years of your life you have a WAY better chance of living longer and healthier.

Why you need roids for? Are you too sh*t and weak and gay to do it all yourself? Ask yourself that.

Depends what pill's they are, those are oral steroids which come with my diff side's to product. If you want to take oral steroids i reccomend M1T or D-bol and no a half pill will not to crap for you steroids are takin on cycles and if you dont follow the cycle with a good diet and correct workout they are not going to benefit you only put minimal damage to your liver. If you want to take injections i reccomend taking Decca or a test roid which are also takin in cycles most common are 6-8 week cycles followed by a after cycle with anti estrogen and some sort of natural test boost, if u got any more questions bout this sort of stuff just msg me i am very much into working out and personal training, good luck.

'Nuff said. I've been through your problem, I play 3 sports for my school (Football, Basketball, Baseball), and I've been offered steroids on multiple occasions. My answer has been and always will be the same every time: "NO."

YourNeighborhoodKiller

No man don't use them, they're just plain bad for you.

Work out.

New account: Gezim

No man don't use them, they're just plain bad for you.

Work out.

That's the best advice. icon14.gif

Keep it real. wink.gif

I try to steer clear of anything that comes in pill form. I don't even like taking medication. Mostly anything you have to inject yourself is bad news. Go all natural, thats the only way you'll feel the satisfaction that being in good shape gives you. If you take steroids all your gonna feel is a need to get bigger. Its an addicting drug dude.

Smokin a j after a good workout always feels great. Relaxes the muscles a lot.

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

• 1 month later...
Why you need roids for? Are you too sh*t and weak and gay to do it all yourself? Ask yourself that.

Couldn't of agreed more. Except for the homosexual part.

I'm gay and I still lift. ph34r.gif

Not Really.

New account: -Fellini

There are no shortcuts - not without potentially severe consequences, anyways - learn to deal with it.

• 3 months later...

i wouldnt take them because then id get addicted to the rush of being buffer and faster and i fi get drafted into the majors than i will get into big troble like bonds did

Want to now?

sh*t that was f*cked up. I understand hes a bodybuilder and all but why would you want yur arms so big anyway just did look right or good even. Steriods f*cked him up and thats why ill never do them id rather stay average size than ever end up like him.

kietotheworld

Go for it, it'll improve your strength and appearance. All drugs can be addictive, all drugs can kill you in large enough doses, and I include penicillin and painkillers in that, it's just a question of having the mental strength necessary to not become hooked.

That video was rank. How vain do you have to be do get that far? I think any body builder is vain - just look at those contests where they turn up all bronzed, it's ridiculous. As well, at gyms there are almost always mirrors infront of the weight lifting sections so men can watch themselves lift weights. Pathetic.

And ignore kietotheworld and anyone else who says do it, when you decide to come off them it all turns to sh*t and you get fat. Whilst on them you also get spotty, sometimes moobs can develop too, as well as the aforementioned shrinking of your shwing-shwong.

user posted image

Stay away from these things dude or you going to be like Brucie Kibbutz.

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...
Boss of GTA

you don't see bruice get mood swing or he has been to the hosiple,lol just kiddin but it bad for you though.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.