Swat Thank ?

Unico

Is it possible to get the swat tank in normal game play ?

not the normal rhino, but the swat tank smile.gif

Edited by Unico

Umm I don't think so.

I've been looking around for spawn locarions, but I dont think so.

The only way to get the S.W.A.T. in normal gameplay is to steal it from the End of the Line mission. Check System Error's Bulletproof Car Guide at Gamefaqs or use the forum search for details on how to do that.

Theres a way you can do it, but it involes cheating.

What you do is when you hop into the SWAT Truck, drive it back to the Johnson Home and park it in the garage. Then you would either have to commit suicide cheat or get gunned down. Or anyway to fail the mission. It's the only possible way I've heard of being able to get it.

Theres a way you can do it, but it involes cheating.

What you do is when you hop into the SWAT Truck, drive it back to the Johnson Home and park it in the garage. Then you would either have to commit suicide cheat or get gunned down. Or anyway to fail the mission. It's the only possible way I've heard of being able to get it.

No. Search.

I don't beleive you can get the SWAT tank either (without cheats). When completing the End of the Line,

I drove the tank to the johnsons house garage just after ramming the building to get inside. But on returning to the garage after completing the mission it was gone.

Probably not that practical given it only shoots out a stream of water...but it looks cool.

I don't beleive you can get the SWAT tank either (without cheats). When completing the End of the Line,

I drove the tank to the johnsons house garage just after ramming the building to get inside. But on returning to the garage after completing the mission it was gone.

Probably not that practical given it only shoots out a stream of water...but it looks cool.

The secret involves WATER..search.

Thanks bagga rabbit. Did a quick search...and worked it out.

I think the key is to fail the mission as oppose to complete the mission (my downfall). The funny thing is i tried failing the mission...but i didn't want to kill myself (back then i didn't know the final part of the mission where you can easily fail). I couldn't think of how to fail it so i thought i would just complete the mission and find it in the garage. In my case i should have destroyed the tank whilst it was parked in the garage.

Thanks bagga rabbit. Did a quick search...and worked it out.

I think the key is to fail the mission as oppose to complete the mission (my downfall). The funny thing is i tried failing the mission...but i didn't want to kill myself (back then i didn't know the final part of the mission where you can easily fail). I couldn't think of how to fail it so i thought i would just complete the mission and find it in the garage. In my case i should have destroyed the tank whilst it was parked in the garage.

You got it. Well done. icon14.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I just drown that bad boy.

And after the misson failed message appears I take it to my garage and put it away for later. And save.