Why do the gangs kill eachother?

Pending

Like Azteca's and Grove's kill eachother although Cesar and CJ are from the two gangs and they are almost best friends.

Same with Woozie and Carl, yet his gang and the Grove's attack eachother.

If you could find a reason for it and stop it then you'd stop a lot of waste and madness in the world.

It doesn't really explain why they do it (nothing can logically explain that) but if you find out something about street gangs and watch films like Colors (1988) then at least you'll have an idea of how such gangs work and the silly things they hold dear and kill each other over

Steve

Like Azteca's and Grove's kill eachother although Cesar and CJ are from the two gangs and they are almost best friends.

If you could find a reason for it and stop it then you'd stop a lot of waste and madness in the world.

It doesn't really explain why they do it (nothing can logically explain that) but if you find out something about street gangs and watch films like Colors (1988) then at least you'll have an idea of how such gangs work and the silly things they hold dear and kill each other over

R* surely must have kept this aspect in mind. Even though the leaders of their respective gangs are on the same side, intra-gang rivalry over petty issues won't end and that's what R* have tried to portray in the game.

They're all idiots. What would you expect?

Struff Bunstridge

You'd think someone would let everyone else in the Aztecas know about Cesar and Kendl. I like the idea of the Aztecas having business meetings every week to keep everyone informed.

"OK guys, the main issue this week is GSF, we're not shooting them any more, as Cesar's banging someone's sister. We'll keep you posted."

Cesar and Kendl.

A pair of star-cross'd lovers

It's just like the story of Romeo and Juliet (or maybe West Side Story) biggrin.gif

Steve

Struff Bunstridge
Maybe it's because everyone wants to be on their own.

That's a bit deep. The existentialist yearnings of So-Cal gangbangers.

Problem is, two gangs might be on the same turf, so some want a bigger piece. So it is like a nigga moment.

-What did you say nigga?

-Ai demand better plaice!

-You know what? f*ck you!

Bang. both dead, then Woozie and CJ come to take the bodies away.

I always wondered why this happens. When I was in LS, I went looking for a safehouse in a Varrios Los Aztecas turf. I thought I was their friend, since I'm Cesar's friend. But, 3 of them came up to me, starting saying sh*t (I don't even remember what they were saying) and they started shooting at me! wow.gif It was a surprise. In other GTA games, it's not like that! Whenever you're an ally of another gang, they usually leave you alone. I wonder why rahkstar2.gif chose to add that addition.

I was never fooled, I can tell you that.. Killed those Mexican motherf*ckers right after winning the Low-Rider Challenge LOL and they were acting very friendly, just chilling (un-armed) there by Unity Station, smoking weed and drinking boose...

If gang bangers watched more Western movies (like The Good,the Bad and the Ugly) they would learn that "when you have to shoot - just SHOOT, don't TALK" lol.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Because it is in the code unless you change it and like many other things is basically only availible for PC to change.

Cesar and Kendl.

A pair of star-cross'd lovers

It's just like the story of Romeo and Juliet

Yea like "My only love arose from my only hate" sort of sh*t

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,that is stupid.

I can understand Grove and Ballas(or Vagos) beef,but Cesar and CJ really are best friends in the game.