GOW vs Ninja Gaiden

YourNeighborhoodKiller

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Which do you think is better?

Which do you think will own? God Of War 3 for PS3? Or Ninja Gaiden 2 for 360?

Which has most gore? Nudity?

New account: Gezim

For me, it's going to be God of War because of it's story AND gameplay. I have Sigma but I didn't get that into it. I had the original as well, but never got to finish it on the box.....I still have the game actually....for PS3 and Xbox.

beanmachine43

Ninja Gaiden felt more of an old-school, classic beat-em-up. Combat is just as deep as God of War, and dare I say more entertaining. But God of War is more of a complete package, since it certainly doesn't lack on the fighting, but there are so many bad-ass moments and sweet cinematics you can't put it down.

So God of War for me.

Yeah NG has a great feel to it, not to mention it is badass. And from the looks of it, NG2 will look even better and be even more badass.

God of War's story was like nothing I've seen in games. It really inspired me.

Ninja Gaiden (xbox) was just hard. That's all I can say.

I haven't owned a sony console in a while and the god of war series is one of the only games that makes me want one. Can't say I've played it though.

But as far as the high difficulty level of Ninja Gaiden, I love that. Video games are hardly a challenge these days. And the game was fun enough to where it didn't get too frustrating to play through the same part multiple times.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.