Anyone else notice this?

ThePatriotsGun

ThePatriotsGun

Well, I was checking out the weapons section of GTA4.net and it mentioned that in this artwork, the police officer on the left is carrying a SPAS-12 but it doesn't mention the officer on the right.

It looks to me like he's carrying an MP5. It's pretty hard to tell since you're looking right down the barrel but the barrel and magazine do look a lot like that of an MP5. Am I the only one who sees this?

Well, I was checking out the weapons section of GTA4.net and it mentioned that in this artwork, the police officer on the left is carrying a SPAS-12 but it doesn't mention the officer on the right.

It looks to me like he's carrying an MP5. It's pretty hard to tell since you're looking right down the barrel but the barrel and magazine do look a lot like that of an MP5. Am I the only one who sees this?

Definitley looks like an MP5

old.

He knows this is old art work. He is just pointing out whether the that gun is an MP5

Search?

old.

He knows this is old art work. He is just pointing out whether the that gun is an MP5

Search?

Yes.

All I know is there is gonna be some search gun action from the types of weapons I've seen so far... suicidal.gif

I'm still trying to work out if the gun in the picture is a HK53A3 or an MP5. It's kind of hard to tell with the barrel part missing and the rear sight aperture being blocked from view.

Edit: It's an MP5 (original). Should have figured that out.

Edited by -Eddie-

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Wow, I never noticed the 9mm behind Niko in that pic..... ^

That is really close to his face, I guess it's an in-game snapshot?

By the way, in that track suit and those gloves, he really does look like the dude from Behind Enemy Lines.

user posted image

Well, it does look like it to me. It very much could be, which is still pointless in my opinion.

Look at one of the screenies of Niko hiding, you can see he is holding an MP5.