Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,343 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Bond

MySpace

Bond

Don't get me wrong, I'm a member of MySpace and Facebook and really think those sites are very good in keeping contact with friends. But I mean, now I think they may have gone a little too far...user posted image

Dude, what next? MySpace credit cards?

∴

It's a good way of marketing. That's probably why a lot of scene/emo kids have it; they read the address of those laces when they were kicking the c*nts to death.

Bond
It's a good way of marketing. That's probably why a lot of scene/emo kids have it; they read the address of those laces when they were kicking the c*nts to death.

lol Hah, MySpace: A Place for Emo

∴

Facebook: A Place For Office Drones.

Saying that, I have Facebook, but it's an independent one, so I'm not part of a college or school or workplace.

Bond
Facebook: A Place For Office Drones.

Saying that, I have Facebook, but it's an independent one, so I'm not part of a college or school or workplace.

I remember when Facebook was strictly for the use of school students. Now, it's practically become another MySpace.

∴

Apparently, that's only true for under 18s. When you're 18 (or say you are at least) you can get a Facebook account that isn't part of a group.

Oblivionz

Well, I have a Myspace, but no Facebook, and its' true. I ALWAYS have some sort of Myspace tab open, whether it's listening to music, or if it's my messages, or my own profile, even.

The world's not too DEPENDANT on it, and I admit, Myspace is useful, but it's not a necessity.

Sort of like mobile phones, nowadays.

Fleckz

MySpace isn't really a place for emo's though...

Oblivionz

Indeed.

Most of my school goes on Myspace, and I say there's maybe five emo kids at most in my school. It's not too much of a "trend" in Michigan yet to be emo and sh*t.

--supea--

lol that goes little too far... But in Finland everyone goes to "irc-gallery". It costs 1 euro to register and if you want to edit your profile it costs 1 euro for month. lol?

∴

You think so? I'm constantly running into Emos with MySpace. Manchester's overrun with the bastards.

EmSixTeen
There's nothing wrong with Bebo, MySpace an Facebook. If you're not social enough to get any use out of them, unlucky.

Yeah, Youtube, Myspace, and such. They exist 'cuz they offer huge marketing opportunities. Companies are making a huge revenue from it by placing ads.

And we don't get a tiny bit of the action sad.gif

Forty

Some people love MySpace. Younger kids that have a lot of friends on there and don't go to message boards. MySpace, for those people, is like their GTAF. They don't go to gaming message boards so they go to profile sites with all their friends.

Girish
Don't get me wrong, I'm a member of MySpace and Facebook and really think those sites are very good in keeping contact with friends.

Nah, I'm more into Orkut.

Bond
Yeah, Youtube, Myspace, and such. They exist 'cuz they offer huge marketing opportunities. Companies are making a huge revenue from it by placing ads.

Exactly, especially now since Fox now owns MySpace.

Jordan

lol Hah, MySpace: A Place for Emo

I actually don't run into many emo people there anymore. It got better, but that doesn't mean that you won't have a seizure trying to read their black text on a dark animated gif flashing background image...

elijah.

You think so? I'm constantly running into Emos with MySpace. Manchester's overrun with the bastards.

manchesters in the area! mark my words and wipe my fookin arse!

Mar

I love myspace. It's like my way of staying in contact with people without phones.

Runey

I use MySpace...and I like it. Helps me keep up with old friends.

The only issue I have are the dumbass bulletins like "OMFG ReP0st Th1s 0r U W1LL b3 @ v1rg1n unt1l ur 40!11!!!!!11"

darthYENIK

I have friends all over the country, and I can't always call them, because I don't have their number, or what not. So I like to keep in touch with them on Myspace. But I think it's retarded to communicate with people you see everyday using these products.

EasyTiger

I wouldn't mind Myspace, if it wasn't for the fact that most emo's i meet worship it as some kind of god.

Im Rick James B**ch!

A free public service?

-slash

Not been a smart arse or anything, but it really is amazing the way attitudes have changed towards MySpace. I remember the first topic about it here on GTAF a couple of years ago, and it was a large majority of people outright caining it, with a small minority saying they used it, and then getting flamed for such admittances.

That's not to say I wasn't one of the haters, but I have a profile now, and get great use out of it.

Guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Forty

I've stopped using MySpace entirely and only use Facebook. Myspace is basically the same thing but people are harder to find, and the pages are f*cking hideous more often than not. At least on Facebook you don't ever have to worry that someone's profile will be so ugly it kills your browser.

TheDude5000

It's great that they're making myspace clothing, so that I know exactly who to beat the sh*t out of in public.

Forty

It's great that they're making myspace clothing, so that I know exactly who to beat the sh*t out of in public.

Haha, I didn't think of it that way. I agree it's a poor decision to make clothing.

Runey
Not been a smart arse or anything, but it really is amazing the way attitudes have changed towards MySpace. I remember the first topic about it here on GTAF a couple of years ago, and it was a large majority of people outright caining it, with a small minority saying they used it, and then getting flamed for such admittances.

Ya know, I was thinking just that.

I remember when that happened, MySpace users were flamed to pieces a couple of years ago here.

Also....even though I have a MySpace account I would never be caught with a MySpace shirt, hat, and sure as hell not shoestrings.

Forty

Ya know, I was thinking just that.

I remember when that happened, MySpace users were flamed to pieces a couple of years ago here.

Also....even though I have a MySpace account I would never be caught with a MySpace shirt, hat, and sure as hell not shoestrings.

Now I know what to get you for Christmas. blush.gif

Blind Joe Death

I have a myspace. It's a great way to keep in touch with old friends as I am sure without myspace I would of never seen any of my friends from my old school again. I remember when I first got myspace one of my old friends added me and then from his profile I added all the rest and now I'm still tight with them all and see them quite regularly.

Oh and what, is there going to be a myspace clothing range? Lol, wtf.