the spiner on the cover

jessed17391

the guy who is holding the sniper on the cover looks like the guy on the bike (wearing the same clothes)

who is he?

-off topic: nikos the first playable charactor to be on the cover and if you look hard enough his also driving the car, on the cable car and in the helicopter.

*borat voice* not so much...

how could i know that?!?!

dont trip, just think b4 u post.

if u want 2 keep this alive you mite want 2 edit your post to say how do you think *this* will play into the story ect.

-off topic: nikos the first playable charactor to be on the cover and if you look hard enough his also driving the car, on the cable car and in the helicopter.

That is a vewry valid point...Odd, not like rockstar to use the main character in the box art, and to have him there several times...HMMMmmmm...

But..."Things will be different:

Roy the Pirate

I thought this topic was going to be about about the side of the cover because of the typo...How wrong I was. And chaps, give the guy a break news has been slow.

the guy who is holding the sniper on the cover looks like the guy on the bike (wearing the same clothes)

who is he?

actually the guy driving the boatt in the vice city box art(My avatar)

resembels tommy vercetti

who is he?

resembels tommy vercetti

it looks more like sonny

according to Deepthroatgta4, that sniper guy is named Mike.

part of me thinks it's Claude, though.

Its not.

and we don't know who that is it was a dumb question

who is he?

resembels tommy vercetti

it looks more like sonny

It does actually, despite the fact he's wearing Tommy's outfit.

Edit: VC and IV's box art are pretty similar now I look at it; both have a chopper in the upper-left corner, bike in the upper-right, black guy in the lower-right, Diaz and woman in the left side of VC's; same with IV (with Lola and the other dude with the gun). And a picture of Sonny/Niko in the top-middle. Weird.

IV box art

VC box art

Edit: it's also pretty similar to SA's one too.

Edited by Deuce Deuce

xxmylastregrets

who is he?

Dunno, I thought it was nico on the bike.

I aint sure though.

It might be some other minor characther.