Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,712 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
JAJ

The Chain Game V2 23rd Round (with new features)

Naseem Srour
Not yet. Your turn was completed at 10:02 EST according to the edit and it is now currently 15:36 EST.

Ok, sorry blush.gif .

JAJ

turn started: Posted on Dec 7 2007, 15:55

turn posted here due to page break

Mission: Badlands

Called by: JAJ

Link: <GTASnP>

Notes:

mission passed & respect gained

bought all the Badlands safe houses

picked up some weapons

saved with full armour

Completion %: 29.41%

Edited by JAJ

OrionSR

The barriers for version 2 players are still in place after Green Sabre. This mission needs to be completed by a version 2 player (that was the setup for this round) or we'll need to hex edit the file to remove the barriers, and I'd prefer to let the save play out as intended; this is our first test of this feature.

I would like to request that an officer reset the current mission to T-S-K's turn. But then we'll need Ryan, radicell or another v2 player to clean up the mission. If this puts too much of a kink in the game then I'll remove the SF barriers for v2 players manually so the game can continue.

Edited by OrionSR

Ryan

Ok so this is my ruling on this.

Since Naseem Srour and JAJ's turn are just mission and not a whole lot was completed, we will continue from T-S-K's turn due to the issue with the barriers. Sorry to Naseem Srour and JAJ about the cancellation of your turns.

As about the barriers I am unable to do The Green Sabre due to lack of time at the moment, so..

I am going to TEMPORALLY allow anybody with V2 to do The Green Sabre. This is only for this mission only and once the mission is done we will go back to the 3 turns or the 6 hour thing.

Please Continue from this turn

I'll take my first turn.

Mission: Reuniting the Famillies.

Called by: T-S-K.

Link:> Click Here <

Notes: Respect +

Territory Defended

Clothes Changed

M4 lost due to mission cutscene.

Completion: 25.67%

Edited by ryan92

jrj58

I'll do it.....v2

Mission: The Green Sabre

Called by: jaj's brother

Link: < v2 save >

Completion: 20.20%

Edited by jaj's brother

Ryan

Well I got time now so I'll do it.

Looks like JAJ's brother beat me too it. Have fun smile.gif

quartet1977

Mission: Badlands

Called by: quartet1977

Link: chain game

Notes: did firefighter mission. bought safehouses in angel pine, palomino creek, and dillimore

Completion: 28.88%

Edited by quartet1977

Ryan

Updated To show Quartet1977's turn

SA Chain Game Checker version 0.54bChecking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...NAME: BadlandsTIME: 12/08/2007 12:48:26ID: Version 2WASTED: 0BUSTED: 0CHEATS: No (0)ARMOR: 250.0/250.0AMMO: 2:26 3:100 4: 302 5:223 6:0PARA: NoGLITCH: NoneCHKSUM: 0x0121e320/0x0121e320Check of file 1 complete. 0 problem(s) foundPress [Return] or [Enter] to exit

Edited by ryan92

Ryan

I'll take a turn..

Mission: First Date/Tanker Commander

Called By: ryan92

Link: Chain Game 23

Completion: 29.95%

Notes: Bought the Blueberyy safe house. Went to but the wetstone one but CJ was out of money.

Edited by ryan92

derty

yay, I r going next!

will edit with results <3

-derty

edit: Nevermind, this save crashes my game :x

edit: I think it's because I have V1, and this seems to be

a V2 save. Shame.

Edited by derty

pdescobar

@derty: please read through the first post. There are instructions there about how to install the v2 scripts so you can play.

I'll take a turn.

Mission: Body Harvest

Player: pdescobar

Link: http://gtasnp.com/6243

Notes: - 2 trucking missions, 8-track done, only 8 oysters left, hitman on shotgun, Denise to 100%, story time later.

A day (or 3) in the life of CJ, part 3

Today I wanted to try and make some money. Checked myself in the mirror and I must say I'm looking pretty sharp. Anyhow, I went down to see Mr Whitaker at RS Haul and did 2 Trucking missions for him. Pretty easy, but I gotta make money somehow. Te second one ended in Montgomery and that's where I screwed up.

There's this betting shop in Montgomery that Catalina was talking about robbing so I went to check it out. Well this dude outside said he had a hot tip that the #5 jockey was gonna win today. Like a dumbass I believed him and went in there and bet on #5. Seven times I put 10 Gs on that dude and his horse came up short on every one; twice he was a close second, but second don't win. So I lost like $70k gambling. That dude was still outside when I left and I asked him where the hell he got that tip and he told me "I smoke weed because it gives me knowledge." Well that was it; I just snapped and gave him a tip of my own from my sawnoffs.

So now I was even worse money trouble and had to head back to Santos to get some. I got $2k from Roboi and saw a sign for this race at the stadium so I went over there and entered that. It's called the 8-Track race and I completely owned it. Not only did I come in first but I lapped every car and it was a nice and easy $10k. After that I went back to Roboi and got another thousand and stopped in the Police Station. I played it cool and nobody recognized me so I was able to walk around and sneak some weapons they had lying around but when I left I wasn't watching where I was walking and ran into this dude who made me stand there while he told me all the rules. rolleyes.gif

Anyhow, I needed a break from moneymaking so I grabbed some flowers from the gas station and went to see Denise. She was hungry so we just went over to the 10 green bottles and had some drinks and then back to her place for some fun. After that I decided I better go see what this Truth guy that called me needed since he's hooked up with Tenpenny somehow. Stopped by to see that Farmhouse I wanted to buy on the way. I'm even farther from the 100k price now, but wouldn't you know the door was unlocked? So I snuck in there and had a look around and the closet door takes you to this big-ass room full of guns! So I stocked up and got back out of there quick.

Truth wanted me to steal a Combine from this redneck cult so I headed over to their farm. Well my shotgun skills were pretty bad so I figured I'd use that weapon when I got there. All they had was shovels and these old deer-hunting rifles so even though I took some hits I was fine and took them all down and got that combine. I did so much damage I'm a hitman with a shotgun now too. Well after I got that Combine, they was runnin' and I could just drive right over them and chop em up like confetti; it was pretty gruesome but kinda fun too. Following that Body Harvest I drove the combine down to Truth's place. It looked like he had a crop of stuff already growing but maybe it wasn't any good; I also, uhh, accidentally drove over some of it with the combine and chopped it up but he was too baked to notice. Either way he's gonna use the combine to grow another crop and I gotta come back and pay for it 'cause of CRASH.

Cesar called me as I was leaving and so I went to see him and Kendl at the trailer park 'cause they were pretty upset. Cesar's like a King in Exile now and the whole thing sucks but I'ma find a way outta this. Went back to Santos after to scrounge a little more cash (got around $20k now) and hit up Denise again. We got somethin' to eat at the bar and back to her place for coffee. You know she had a good time because Denise bought me a gift -- this crazy 70s pimp suit. Speaking of crazy women, Cesar's cousin Catalina called and told me to come to her cabin so we could do some more robberies. That girl is seriously high-strung and I need to try and not get too involved with her.

Since Catalina's psycho and Denise is starting to bore me, I need to find some other girls. Well I heard that oysters make you irresistable so I went out looking for more of them. I went up to SF and found a couple there and even went inside that Naval base for 2 of them; cops were all over me but I jacked a Patriot and got to a spray shop; I left that Patriot in this rundown garage in Doherty and took this Phoenix that was there unlocked instead. After that I found a fast boat at the docks and got some more oysters South of the Dam and some others off the coast of Venturas. Had some cops chase me when I got too close to shore but I outraced them to my Palomino Creek safehouse and did a quick clothes change to lose them. I got 42 of these oysters now and the only places I haven't searched are the Sherman Resevoir and inside the city of Las Venturas. I couldn't put Catalina off any longer, though, so I'm going to her cabin now and see what she wants to do...

Edited by pdescobar

dxk

my turn................never mind,i think i have virus problems again

Edited by dxk

Girish
It's been more than 6 hours since the last turn was completed. The 3-Mission Wait rule has been reset and anyone may now call a turn.

Girish

Everyone seems to be busy, so let me take a turn.

Mission: FIRST BASE / AGAINST ALL ODDS

Caled By: girishb

Link: **Click Here**

Notes: Mission Passed!

$2000

Whetstone safehouse purchased.

Completion: 32.09%

Edited by girishb

JAJ

I'll take a turn

Mission: Wu Zi Mu

Notes:

$5000 mission reward

did all the snapshots

Completion %: 33.16%

Edited by JAJ

Ryan

I'll take a turn..

Mission: Gone Courting/Local Liquor Store

Called By: ryan92

Link: Chain Game Round 23

Completion: 34.22%

Notes:

• Collected all remaining oysters
  • Collected 2 horseshoes I came across
  • Met Helana
  • Cough,... cough,...ramp behind, Cough..Sherman damn cough wink.gif

Edit: Original Edit Time was 1:43 Atlantic Standard Time

Edited by ryan92

Girish
It's been more than 6 hours since the last turn was completed. The 3-Mission Wait rule has been reset and anyone may now call a turn.

Naseem Srour

It's my turn.

Mission : Made in heaven / Small town bank

Called by : Naseem Srour

Link : http://gtasnp.com/6283

Notes :

Mission Passed!

$10000

Completion : 34.76%

Edited by Naseem Srour

quartet1977

Mission: Farewell, My Love

Called by: quartet1977

Link: chain game

Completion: 35.29%

Edited by quartet1977

jrj58

I'll tak a turn

Mission: AER YOU GOING TO SAN FIERRO

Link: < click >

Was able to pilot the "MOTHER SHIP" to

Doherty to get ...respect +

Completion: 35.83%

Edited by jaj's brother

Girish

I'll grab a turn.

Mission: WEAR FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR

Caled By: girishb

Link: **Click Here**

Zero's RC Shop purchased.

All SF safehouses purchased.

New moves learnt at SF gym.

Dirtbike Danger completed.

Completion: 41.18%

Edited by girishb

JAJ

My turn

Mission: Air Raid

Notes:

$3000 mission reward

put a Slamvan in the Doherty garage for export

modded a Clover & left it in the Hashbury garage

Completion %: 41.71%

This post has been edited by JAJ on Dec 10 2007, 17:11

From Toreno's diary:

Been watching this CJ (Carl Johnson) for awhile now & he keeps landing on his feet. Tenpenny & Pulaski have given CJ a pretty tough time of it in Los Santos & set him up pretty good at the Jefferson Motel but he somehow got away clean. They've thrown his brother Sweet into prison & are going to use that to get him to do some more 'favors'. I'll have to keep that in mind, it'll come in handy for me too...

CJ & this Truth character recently moved a sh*t load of grass into SF but I haven't figured out what they're up to. I also observed him purchasing Zero's RC Shop & there was a rather interesting occurrence, CJ & Zero were seen on the roof & CJ was shooting down these little model airplanes it seemed a little intense to just be 'target' practice (at least from Zero's point of view, he sure was doing a lot of screeching). I've requested permission to shoot Zero but the Dept. says 'no, he may prove useful'. meeeh.

I followed CJ & he went to visit a friend in the hospital a few times.

CJ's a really poor driver, saw him smash-up several cars, maybe I'll drop a hint to Jethro about the driving school... CJ has no problem jacking cars, I saw him jack & then stash a Slamvan in the Doherty garage, he jacked a Clover & took it to Transfender (painted it black & modded it) & stashed it in his Hashbury garage & he drove an Elegy right out of the showroom in Doherty & he stashed it in Paradiso. CJ got a bike & I lost track of him... he's probably at one of his 'safe' houses... I'll pick him up again no problem...

Edited by JAJ

JAJ

Naseem Srour

I'll take a turn now.

Never mind.

Edited by Naseem Srour

Girish

I'll take another turn.

Sh*t, I'll have to call a forfeit too. My game seems to be more laggy today. confused.gif

Edited by girishb

jrj58

I'll take a turn

Mission: 555 WE TIP

Link: http://gtasnp.com/6300

Notes: Found a Phoenix by the Doherty save

with some really cool plates....Really felt bad when i smashed it up on the

way to valet. So I got out and finshed it off with my mini gun to get rid of

evidince. I sure hope my brother will forgive me.

Mission Passed!!!!

Completion: 42.25%

Edited by jaj's brother

JAJ

I'll take a turn

Mission: Deconstruction

Notes:

mission passed

did Valet Parking; The Vank Hoff Park Hotel is now an asset & will generate up to $2000

saved a Bullet & FCR-900 at Carlton Hts.

Completion %: 43.32%

Edited by JAJ

Girish

dxk

i'm back and i will take my most wrightful turn..... biggrin.gif

Mission: zeroing in

Called by: dxk

Link: gtasnp.com

Notes: When i saved, it warned me that cheats have been used.........

Edited by dxk

radicell

DXK: How could you have done Zeroing In? Are you sure you uploaded the right save? When I checked, it was a save that was like 57% complete, and had cheated 34 times. I think you uploaded the wrong save.