San Andreas Cola

kronos

uh... MSPaint...

and this idea has been done to death.

x2

You could have atleast done the Cola-tingy by Yourself with a cool ownmade font, but You had to take it from Coca-Cola...

Try to create a better mod than this. If you can

I can. This "mod" is just a really badly paint done reskin.

This is my mod, I dont care if you like it or not. Do whatever you want nigga, and i dont have only this mod.

user posted image

This is my mod, I dont care if you like it or not. Do whatever you want nigga, and i dont have only this mod.

I'm not black...

FelleAndersson

I'm not black...

lol

But seriously, this is not a very... Good mod. I mean, I can't see any use of this, nor is it fun. First, the Cola logo, stolen from the "Coca-cola" was just.. Bad, and the "San Andreas" being in another font? Ugh...

Texture mods is not that very good of they don't change the very feeling of the game, like HD-textures etc.

Although, nice attempt! But next time, try to make a little more, useful, fun or just something that people want but can't make themselves.

- Felle

Ok go at maps showroom and check out The Enex City, or at cars check out the BMW Limusine and Mclare f1

user posted image

You could put a bit of more effort on it.

Everybody thinks that Textures are the better and easiest modding in gta. But it isnt, you can make texturres, but they have to be cool. Your texture has half of the Coca Cola logo and San Andreas ... i dont like the ways it is typed.

Yl8KS.jpg