GTA SA control center

jewelli0828

Does anyone know if there is GTA SA control center tool that will work with GTA SA version 2.0 for PC? The one I am using does now acknowledge that my game is running.

The 2.0 version was made by Rockstar to block any kind of mods and cheats, so you can't use any mods including the console, you're better finding a 1.0 copy on the net (better look for a torrent file because the GTA San Andreas 1.0 are like gold, quite rare to find them, everyone that has a 1.0 want to keep them. and some will claim they sell the 1.0 but in fact its a 2.0 version they are traying to sell.

Thanks for the information. I must have had a copy of 1.0 at one time, because I know I used GTA control center with it. It must have been an original version like 1.0.

There is nothing inherent in version 2 which prevents trainers from working; the only "blocks" in v2 involved modifications to gta3.img and those can be circumvented if you look in the tutorial section. The reason most trainers don't work with version 2 is that all the memory offsets changed and it's too much bother to hunt them all down again and maintain 2 versions of code. If you have version 2, you can simply use the MTA "downgrader" patch to turn a version 2 executable into a version 1 executable which is compatible with SACC and other tools. Just google for it; it won't be hard to find.