Crash Bandicoot

Turtle

Me and my friend were just playing crash bandicoot. When I was a kid I played this all the time and I was always the best out of all my friends (naturally I'm still awsome at it). It brought back some memories of the series and I picked up my little brothers copy of the newer one and although it has better graphics and stuff (you can dress him up as a gangster, haha), somehow I feel they killed my favourite little gamming hero, but I'm just rambling.

So yeah, Crash Bandicoot is awsome, discuss...

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

cold fusion 33

Crash Bandicoot was the most awesome game I ever played as a kid smile.gif... It is probably still one of my favorite 'non' violent games. I still play on some of the originals from time to time and I am still a master at them wink.gif

CF33

Haha, i played this game a lot 7 years ago. I loved it. It's just been a long time, and I'm not a little kid anymore, so i probably wouldent think it would be fun to play again. smile.gif

Crash Bandicoot was THE sh*t. I remember Crash 2 was the first game I had for Playstation, and it was so much fun. 1, 2, 3, and maybe even Crash Bash are all great games. It's too bad that the franchise has sort of fallen off since going to Nintendo, but I really enjoyed these games as a kid, and have many great memories. smile.gif

After it turned to ps2 it became sh*t to me, as i dont like it being some sort of a half-a-pony-farm-crash-game.

I like the old PS1 style and i still overenjoy it when i turn on my dusty little PS1.

Also how do you say being or beeing?

Aw man, I loved this game. Still do, but only the old ones. Any Crash Bandicoot game on the PS2 and beyond has been crap. I remember beating Crash Bandicoot 3 with 105% and missing school the next day because I stayed up all night doing it. I had to pretend I was ill. Good memories.

It's too bad that the franchise has sort of fallen off since going to Nintendo

My friends little brother has the new one where you ride on monsters or somthing. Looks terrible whatsthat.gif .

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

It's too bad that the franchise has sort of fallen off since going to Nintendo

My friends little brother has the new one where you ride on monsters or somthing. Looks terrible whatsthat.gif .

Yeah, its sh*t now.

I used to love Crash, it rocked my PS1. inlove.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

After it turned to ps2 it became sh*t to me, as i dont like it being some sort of a half-a-pony-farm-crash-game.

I like the old PS1 style and i still overenjoy it when i turn on my dusty little PS1.

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex on PS2 didn't suck that much. It was pretty much the same as three with better graphics.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

I like the old PS1 style and i still overenjoy it  when i turn on my dusty little PS1.

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex on PS2 didn't suck that much. It was pretty much the same as three with better graphics.

Hm didnt try that.I only played Twinsanity and the last one.

I like the old PS1 style and i still overenjoy it  when i turn on my dusty little PS1.

Hm didnt try that.I only played Twinsanity and the last one.

They sucked. I actually liked in Twinsanity how Cortex asembled all your enemies from the first one at the start, but after that it sucked.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Crash Team Racing anyone? Best crash game of them all. So enjoyable, even after all these years. Just played it yesterday in fact...

They don't make games like those anymore.

Man, I have all the Crash Bandicoot games, except the very newest one.

Definitely my favorite "non-violent" game, if you can say that about it. It just brings back such good memories when you pop a classic game in. You can spend hours playing it, and it always feels awesome.

Then the gaming company gets sold out, adds random sh*t in that it doesn't need, and ruins the feel of the classics.

Dressing Crash up is something that they do not need. Either way, now I feel like playing a Crash game.

kdr9l4.png

Crash Bandicoot was one of the first games I had on my Playstation back at Christmas 97 and the first game I ever completed, in fact me and my dad completed it together. I never got Crash 2 but I got Crash 3 which was great and is my favourite Crash game, I liked the belly flop move from it. Crash Team Racing is the only other Crash game I've played and it seems that since Naughty Dog stopped making it the game series has gone downhill. Maybe they should retire Crash, same goes for Spyro while we're at it.

Maybe they should retire Crash, same goes for Spyro while we're at it.

Agreed. This generation of young gamers can get their own hero because we're keeping these. I played the latest Spyro game and they made a whole new story line without that cheetah guy. It sucks.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Same here, I loved that one. Right after I finished it I sold it and bought a copy of GTA III, good times

I'm not a little kid anymore, so i probably wouldent think it would be fun to play again. smile.gif

That makes no sense at all. It's still a challenging game, with plenty to do. I'd understand if you were to say "Elmos ABC's was a fun game as a kid", but Crash appeals to all ages and has a certain difficulty to it. But I guess mugging people is what qualifies as "fun" nowadays and not, you know, actual intriguing gameplay

It's too bad that the franchise has sort of fallen off since Naughty Dog stopped making the games

Fix'd for truthfulness

The Wrath of Cortex was alright, and the Crash games on the GBA were fine games in their own rights.

But the series has pretty much deteriorated by now.

"Elmos ABC's was a fun game

I used to play that!

I didn't dontgetit.gif .

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

I used to play the 3rd one alot when i had it on my ps1, but it doesnt work anymore sad.gif, i never played 1 or 2, but had Crash Team Racing, and loved that one too.

Recently i bought Crash bandicoot 1 from PS3 store, its compatible with PS3 and PSP smile.gif, so i can play it at home or on the go, i also bought CTR, got them both on my PSP, great while at work, gives me something to do while on my brake.

I'm not a little kid anymore, so i probably wouldent think it would be fun to play again. smile.gif

That makes no sense at all. It's still a challenging game, with plenty to do. I'd understand if you were to say "Elmos ABC's was a fun game as a kid", but Crash appeals to all ages and has a certain difficulty to it. But I guess mugging people is what qualifies as "fun" nowadays and not, you know, actual intriguing gameplay

I still think spinning around, riding scooters and shooting apples out of a bazooka is fun icon14.gif . I'm a go play the oldskool crash now. Maybe spyro later, haha.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

cold fusion 33

Yeah I wish that the creators would either come up with something colorful and innovative again like in the first 3 games or they should just give up on him.

Also how do you say being or beeing?

You say being colgate.gif

Omg lol I was just making a topic of this!

yea Crash Bandicoots are awesome smile.gif

I just beat the 3 105%!!! Took only 9 years blush.gif

All crash games completed perfectly... expect the ps2 ones...

• 3 weeks later...

I lost track of it, but considering Naughty Dog's Unparalled success with Uncharted and making the PS3 shine, I'd love to have then resurrect it on the new engine!! Just me, or....??

I've just been playing Crash of the Titans lately that's a pretty cool game, i love jacking the big creatures and then twatting anyone that comes near me. devil.gif

s0h607k.jpg

I personally think it was an excellent graphics showcase but somehow I neglected the sequels. I was fond of early Sonic but I didn't play all the followup sequels either... I think with Uncharted it will be so immersive the sequels will all be spellbinding

Crash Bandicoot,Medievil,Spyro...man,I miss those days.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.