How to get underground the secret miliary base.

Stevey_JoeJoe

Stevey_JoeJoe

San Andreas - Area 51

I thought this would be the right forum to sign up and post it onto, this is my first post so go easy. I accdiently found out a way to get inside the underground miliary base known as Area 51. Now, it's very simple and you can have alot of fun, to prove it below is a screenshot.

user posted image

Step 1

Download this file and then install it, it's an Administrator Cheat Console for San Andreas. First of all, load up San Andreas then when you are in the game, minimise to the desktop and load up "GTASAConsole", let it syncronise and click the "Teleport" tab.

Step 2

Click where I have put the blue square, this is where you want to be teleported, make sure that it is exactly in that place. Then on the right hand side click on "Read from GTASA", then "Read from Map" and click on "Teleport".

user posted image

Step 3

Click on San Andreas in the taskbar and resume the game. You should now be falling in the sky and after 5 secounds you should land underground the secret miliatary base, probally on the stairs. Spawn a jetpack if your feeling lazy and explore the corridoors and tunels. Then see if you can find where I was in my screenshot.

Notes: San Andreas might freeze and stop working if you resume to quickly in Step 3, to resolve this, when you back in the GTA menu move up and down the options and then resume. It might take some attempts for this to work, as it did for me but now it works every single time I do it. You will have 5 stars when you land underground, try to have unlimited health and armor to resolve being killed.

Hasn't this been discovered before?

Anyways, if you found it on your own, have these. cookie.gifcookie.gif

Please scale down the images so that they don't stretch the page.

But how would PS2 users get inside it since they can't download anything?

There are ways..use SEARCH.

There are ways..use SEARCH.

I already know how to, i was just telling him some people can't use his way of getting into area 51 with his method.

its accaully quite easy.

1. Get a jet pack

2. Drop into the blue hell through anyway

3. (Going under ground) fly to the military base

4. When under the base, drop down as low as you can go

5. After you have gone down far enough, you will spawn in the military base

unless you use the "no wanted level" cheat before you start this, as soon as you get into the base, you will have 5 stars and tons of police shooting at you. they spawn inside of the base.

its accaully quite easy.

5. After you have gone down far enough, you will spawn in the military base

Not so sure about "spawning" ..I think you have to fly in through an open entrance.

You can also summon any car halfway into the gate to the underground base and halfway out of the gate, then if you get in and step out again you'll be inside.

Might take some tries, but atleast you won't have to fly all over to the base from any blue hell entrance.

You can also summon any car halfway into the gate to the underground base and halfway out of the gate, then if you get in and step out again you'll be inside.

Might take some tries, but atleast you won't have to fly all over to the base from any blue hell entrance.

Which gate?

@jakep333: i already knew of the blue hell entrance possibility, i saw the video on google, but some people don't and i was trying to show that.