GTA 2 gangs in 3D

skarface1013

GTA 2 was classic, and I liked the gangs. So if you could see one of the gangs in 3D, which would it be and what do you think they would look like? Give specific details if possible.

Comments: Anyone?

Edited by skarface1013

Yeah, I think they were the rednecks. It looked like one of them was chasing Claude with a chainsaw.

I would also like to see the rednecks in 3D, it would be interesting. I think they would look like ugly, inbred, white trash hillbillies. They would probably be violent and a bit racist.

Edited by skarface1013

CthulhuFhtagn

Zaibatsu dudes? Zaibatsu Pharmaceuticals is mentioned in III, and I read somewhere that they are the owners of Well Stacked Pizza Co., so that means that they would clearly fit into the GTA III canon.

BTW, could somebody model them?

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

Red Necks are already sort of in the GTA3 era, the Trailer Park boys in VCS, they're obviously Hicks.

I would also really like to see the loonies, I wonder if they would look anything like the smileys gang from manhunt. Also the scientists would be interesting. I would like to see all the gta 2 gangs in 3D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GtaRampager95
Like the guys in the intro, maybe white trash.

I think the red necks were already 3D. They were in VCS on the PSP and PS2 so that might help.

The Ziabatsu corperation are supposed to be guys in greyish black jumpsuits. I think you see some of them in the trailer. But yeah I think the loonies would be like the smiles since they do have the Loonies logo right on their heads. The Yakuza should be a recolored GTA3 rendition. The scientists should be wearing yellow labcoats. Russian mafia should be wearing red communist clothing, and the Crishna should be bald monks

The rednecks should just use the same models as the trailer trash. Since thats just what they are

• 3 months later...
Zaibatsu dudes? Zaibatsu Pharmaceuticals is mentioned in III, and I read somewhere that they are the owners of Well Stacked Pizza Co., so that means that they would clearly fit into the GTA III canon.

BTW, could somebody model them?

You know, that'd be really cool. I didn't get my actual start til III but Zaibatsu is heard all over the airwaves in that game. I would like to see them realized in a future release at some point. Who knows, maybe they'll make a cameo in IV. One can hope!