Most embarrasing defeats?

poopskin

What are your most embarrassing defeats in any video game?

My most recent humiliation:

Yoshi's island DS, level was something along the lines of Slippery snow land in world 4.

I keep trying to get past a part but keep getting smacked into crevasses by The penguins or the falling bounce-type things...Lost half of my 48 lives that way D: and things don't look any better...

Looking back on it now, the first levels of Elite Beat Agents on Will Smi-Agent Spin.

Really, sh*t gets a ton harder afterwards. Looking back on it, it shouldn't have been that hard anyway.

Oh, and Gill on SFIII

What a cheap cheap boss. Really, resurrection?

I can remember when Saga first came out. When you played faced the fat robotic guy at the end of the level of Sonic, back in the day i would own that game. I tried it like last week and got mopped up..

removed

If you want a free XBOX360 Elite go here. I did this for a PS3 and actually got one. It took me a couple weeks to get it but i did. and now im working on the Iphone and Xbox360. If you dont know about these free sites and how they work email me and ill tell ya whats up. Be carfull though some of them are scams... removed

removed

Edited by Justin

I have one, but its not mine. And its actually pretty funny on both sides.

We were all at E NeXuS, a local gaming cafe, and we had an all nighter. I don't play Counter Strike Source, but I like to watch. This little weeny guy with us, Tom, always brags about how good he is, and he actually is that good, so its annoying as all hell. Plus, he sikes out with the word noob. He'll scream it and start foaming sometimes...

So, this new guy, Taylor, challenged him to a match, and Tom was camping on a church tower for 15 minutes, convinced Taylor was behind the wall he was looking at. He was all "Hehehehehehe... what a f*cking noob! He's pinned"

And guess who was standing behind him the whole time with a shotgun....

He got blown off of the tower and landed slumped over a grave stone, and we were all laughing, so Taylor impersonated him saying "You lose NOOB!"

so he goes...

"Well that may be so... but your mothers a whore"

If you want a free XBOX360 Elite go here.

Nice try, but no dice

oh, and lol^

Edited by E.A.B.

I was playing Mario for the NES, and I missed a friggin jump. I have played for 200 hours, and I miss a jump on the first level angry.gif !

I was playing Madden against a friend of mine who has always dominated me for months now. I had never even come close to beating him except for one time. I intercepted two straight possessions and drove for TDs, bringing me within 2. I onside kick, recover, and march down to field goal range with 3 seconds left. I flick the right stick back to wind the kick, and when I go to flick forward....my finger just stops. Nothing. I whiffed it by like 8 yards... sad.gif There were a good nine or ten people all sitting around clowning me afterwards. We play a ton of Madden amongst my friends, so it was quite the spectacle. Not to mention it was on the huge 84" projector screen.

usZpdN9.png

I failed the mission " Drive Misty for Me" in GTA3 because my finger slipped off the analog stick, and I accidentally ran over Misty at the hospital.

I failed the mission " Drive Misty for Me" in GTA3 because my finger slipped off the analog stick, and I accidentally ran over Misty at the hospital.

I've been there plenty of times. Also, I killed Lance in VC on accident quite a lot. That wasn't really accident though, I hated him.

user posted image

unban asmo.

I was playing Madden 07 with a friend of mine on Xbox. I went and got a drink and come back and see that my friend picked teams and was playing. I saw the Atlanta Falcons and an NFL Europe team. I was given the controller to the NFL Europe team. I was having a good time so I stuck with the team just to see what I could do. It was bad, the team was bad, the game was bad, everything on my side was bad. He would simply run passing plays, drop back with Vick and then take the ball and run with it. The defense on that team couldn't stop him. I tried playing zone defense, spying, nothing helped. The final score was somewhere around 84-7. Lets just say that I haven't used nor do I intend to use an NFL Europe team after that game.

It was all good fun though. I was laughing during it because of the horrible abilities of that team.

mIFI0NR_zps02a3f445.png

Digïtál £vîl

One day I was going through the woods with my gun, ready to shoot my target when....

POW. Dick Cheney jumps out of no where and shoots me in the face with his shotgun. WTF notify.gif

This is another reverse one. I was at my friends house playing Budokai 2 against him. I only had the first one, and on the Gamecube, so the controls were different. So we're playing, and out of nowhere I quickly pause mid-fight, check the moves list and un-pause, and unleash some massive energy attack and just own the sh*t out of him. He gets pissed and turns off the PS2.

It was good.

user posted image

Me and my friend were playing Twisted Metal and he got behind me and blew me up.I still didnt return him that thing,althought i certanly have more from counter strike and maybe from SAMp9althought i got to it on Tuesday for the first time in my life)

OK, now this is really embarrassing. My sister defeated me on PES8 last week. I think she plays it in secret when I'm not home ph34r.gif

I win the topic biggrin.gif

I dug out my old master system last week and started playing alex the kid, the bosses challenge you to a game of rock, paper, scissors and always make the same choice..

I somehow managed to lose, twice.. No one witnessed it so it was all good.

The embarrasing ones are always the multiplayer footy games, one time i was being a bit cocky on fifa 2000 and had my goalkeeper control the ball with his feet.. my brother just slide tackled me and the ball rolled in painfully slow.

I was playing Madden 07 with a friend of mine on Xbox. I went and got a drink and come back and see that my friend picked teams and was playing. I saw the Atlanta Falcons and an NFL Europe team. I was given the controller to the NFL Europe team. I was having a good time so I stuck with the team just to see what I could do. It was bad, the team was bad, the game was bad, everything on my side was bad. He would simply run passing plays, drop back with Vick and then take the ball and run with it. The defense on that team couldn't stop him. I tried playing zone defense, spying, nothing helped. The final score was somewhere around 84-7. Lets just say that I haven't used nor do I intend to use an NFL Europe team after that game.

It was all good fun though. I was laughing during it because of the horrible abilities of that team.

Word. I have no idea why those teams are even on there. They're so poorly thought of and rated that there's no reason to ever use them. They should leave those teams off and re-add the Save Replay feature.

usZpdN9.png

Wait, so the teams like Thunder, Fire, etc aren't made up teams? dontgetit.gif

No, they're Canadian Football League teams. They are absolutely terrible. I've never figured out why EA chose to put them in the game. They could use that space for more useful features. REPLAY SAVES, HELLO!!!

usZpdN9.png

The other day playing COD I snuck up behind three enemies who were camped out in a building window. I decided to take them all out at once with the rpg, but got too excited and shot the wall in front of me instead - killing myself and 0 enemies. I gotta say I laughed and turned the game off immediately.

Haha Slick, gotta love when that happens. Playing CS and just had one of those moments, where you can take out the whole team, none of them see you, and you f*ck it up and miss everyone. Then I died. I just left the server. :-(

user posted image

Getting stuck by Grunts on Sierra 117 in Halo 3 is pretty embarassing, especially with the catch skull on.

i've been playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat, and that bitch Jade kept whipping my ass, until eventually she went through everyone i was good at and i said f*ck it. So i let the credits roll down to zero, it's game over and it prompts me for a kombat code. i don't know any, so i failed that too. Then Shao Kahn's voice comes on and says; "It's official - You Suck!" ph34r.gif

Also the track "Citta di Aria" (Umbria Rally) in GT4 isn't really a track to me, more like a form of punishment. Any victories i have there have been pure luck.

I remember playing a game of Battlefield Desert Combat, One of my first times playing.

I was having fun jumping in the desert with a truck, and my whole team was dead. (I didn't realise that)

All our bases were captured. So basically everyone was watching me jump around in the desert with my truck, until i realised everyone was dead.

I went and captured a bunker, everyone spawned in it. Then a tank shot right in the bunker, everyone died and we lost the game.

Go me ? turn.gif

• 2 weeks later...
JonnyVercetti

Whem me and my brother was playing lan on our DS's Mario kart DS, hes only 7 and im 15 and he beat me! i was so embarrased my mate was their! lol

I was playing a race of Driver 76 on PSP againsed somebody of the female gender, being the nice guy I am, I slowed down to let her pass... but then I couldn't catch up again and she won... Crap!

YourNeighborhoodKiller
I was playing a race of Driver 76 on PSP againsed somebody of the female gender, being the nice guy I am, I slowed down to let her pass... but then I couldn't catch up again and she won... Crap!

Yeah that happens to me sometimes when I'm playing Gran Turismo, aahhah.

New account: Gezim

Beating my friend with the Broncos 78-3 on madden 05 when he was playing as the Bears. I kept running it in with my RB (Hearst I think) who he couldn't defend against, got around 7 interceptions with Bailey and like 15 sacks with Pryce, it was utter domination.

My worst defeat would probably be getting owned by some unknown team on Career mode in College hoops 2K7 with my Longhorns, It was like 70 something to 20 something.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.