The new Bikes

Ronnyboy

Ok, now seeing the trailer, and the boxart, ths bikes look sweet. But, Niko has to ride with a helmet, which is pretty realistic.

However, will this new system mean that if your in a chase and you find a bike will there a pause time when he gets on the bike? Also, if he falls off, will the helmet fall off?

I hope there will be a system of where lets say your running and want to get on a bike. Instead of pausing for a second you choose for Niko to put on a Helmet and get on the bike, and you can take the helmet off when ever you want.

Hopefully there will be a 'sims' clothing choice. Obviously not so detailed, but you will be able to choose different sets of clothing from the items you already own. Meaning if you buy 10 differrent helmets, you will be able to access a menu to choose which one it automatically should put on Niko when he gets on the bike, then again, you may just be able to change the colour, and never buy a new helmet.

Edited by Symbiote666

Hopefully there will be a 'sims' clothing choice. Obviously not so detailed, but you will be able to choose different sets of clothing from the items you already own. Meaning if you buy 10 differrent helmets, you will be able to access a menu to choose which one it should put on Niko when he gets on the bike, then again, you may just be able to change the colour, and never buy a new helmet.

f*ck off

In one magazine preview, they said that once Niko sat on a bike a helmet was applied straight away automatically No pause.

ThePatriotsGun
In one magazine preview, they said that once Niko sat on a bike a helmet was applied straight away automatically No pause.

Yes, but previews are usually much different than the actual finished product.

i hope he steals the helmet quickly from the previous rider

i.e. walks up to the rider takes helmet off punches rider puts helmet on

If thats the case then I hope it doesnt just magically appear on his head.

This is what was seen, but this might have been for the purpose of the preview.

Am I the only one who thinks the helmet thing is stupid and pointless? confused.gif

Member created new account.

Am I the only one who thinks the helmet thing is stupid and pointless? confused.gif

Probably not, but i dont really mind it.

Also, if he falls off, will the helmet fall off?

Helmets are designed for head protection during accidents, so i very much doubt that they will come off.

s0h607k.jpg

Helmets are designed for head protection during accidents, so i very much doubt that they will come off.

I think he means that when you sit on a bike a helmet is automatically applied. So this must mean that when you actually leave the bike it must come off right?

I think he means that when you sit on a bike a helmet is automatically applied. So this must mean that when you actually leave the bike it must come off right?

Ah i see where he's coming from now. Good point.

Not really sure how the auto helmet will work to be honest i guess we'll all have to wait and see.

s0h607k.jpg

You could buy helmets on SA, but it was lame because once youre done riding a bike youd still be walking around with a helmet on.

If there was a way you can snatch a helmet and discard it without opening a menu of any kind Id be for it. But buying one and keeping it seems lame. What, are the cops going to pull you over if you dont wear a helmet? rolleyes.gif

That's pretty much what I meant in the second post, but I also adressed the problem of how we will actually choose the style of helmet. (In the sims, you choose clothing for specific occassions, that will come on automatically, unless you say otherwise. Which means we could go into the safehouse, change the helmet from a blue one to a black one, and when we get on the bike, it will be black, not blue.)

Unfortunately for some reason 'new trailer' feels the idea was worth a "f*ck off".

That's pretty much what I meant in the second post, but I also adressed the problem of how we will actually choose the style of helmet. (In the sims, you choose clothing for specific occassions, that will come on automatically, unless you say otherwise. Which means we could go into the safehouse, change the helmet from a blue one to a black one, and when we get on the bike, it will be black, not blue.)

Unfortunately for some reason 'new trailer' feels the idea was worth a "f*ck off".

I wouldnt worry about it. Its just his/her way of saying they want to make sweet love to you. You cant deny Love. Its Eternal inlove.gif

Have they even said that helmets are essential?

I'd be surprised if you snatch a bike during a getaway and pause to apply safety equipment with the police a few steps behind you.

I Think that When U Steal A Motorcycle If The Guy or Girl Is Wearing A helmet Niko Will Knock them Off The Bike Then If U Press a button Nike Will Snatch Off there Helmet And Put It On But What If In the Trailer Niko Might Of Been On A Mission In Which He Had 2 Kill Some1 But Couldnt Show His Face

Drunk Russian 9
I Think that When U Steal A Motorcycle If The Guy or Girl Is Wearing A helmet Niko Will Knock them Off The Bike Then If U Press a button Nike Will Snatch Off there Helmet And Put It On But What If In the Trailer Niko Might Of Been On A Mission In Which He Had 2 Kill Some1 But Couldnt Show His Face

Aaaaghhhhh my eyes cant you use proper capitalization please . . . I cannot read your post.

On topic: Helmets are dumb especially for someone who risks his life so much as Niko.

Aaaaghhhhh my eyes cant you use proper capitalization please . . . I cannot read your post.

On topic: Helmets are dumb especially for someone who risks his life so much as Niko.

You cant go on a murderous rampage until you take proper safety precautions.

You cant go on a murderous rampage until you take proper safety precautions.

lol