GTA IV will never end

hhhercules

I passed GTA 3, VC, and SA at least 4-6 times, each. With TONS of roaming around throughout every one. That righ there was over 1000 hours for each game. And SA had 2 player mode, played that a lot too. Anyways but yah, I have thousands and thousands of hours of play time recorded in each PS2 GTAs, and that doesn't count all me re loads and non saved games played. My point is, I know a lot of u play GTA around as much as me, some more/less. But GTA IV is gonna have physics, which to me adds lots of replay, cus the killing animations wont be nearly as repetitive. But the main thing is ONLINE GTA!! I play online games a ton. That being said, once GTA IV penetrates(lol) my PS3, it will not be exiting it for many many moons. Im sure the same will be true 4 lots of u biggrin.gif

I'll probably be able to play this one as endlessly as I first played GTA3. For Vice City and San Andreas I didn't spend quite as much time because the concept wasn't as new and exciting, it was just another city. This one will be like an all new game, even though the idea is the same. I can't wait to see it, obviously.

usZpdN9.png

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

^ I agree.

Got bored much faster with VC and SA than I did with 3. I think IV is gonna produce a lot of things to make you want to play well after you've beaten the game.

^ I agree.

Got bored much faster with VC and SA than I did with 3. I think IV is gonna produce a lot of things to make you want to play well after you've beaten the game.

I don't really remember, I think I played VC the least though, even though I liked it. I definitely passed it the least. I passed SA the most. As far as played hours, not sure. GTA 3 and SA r the top 2 though, SA because it was big, and took a long time to pass, plus the 2 player mode, and it just had more features, I dunno. All were great though, and I played all 3 of them more than I played any other game, offline.

Vanilla Shake

It'll never end for me because it's set in New York. Of course, that's not the only reason, I mean the way almost every single aspect about the game has been changed makes this just about as big of a leap as it was from Grand Theft Auto II to Grand Theft Auto III. But I've been waiting for so long for a game that truly captures the New York atmosphere, and it seems that this one has finally done it, and I can tell just by looking at the screenshots, trailers, artwork, and reading the 2 Kikizo previews. My only concerns are whether or not there will be pedestrians entering/exiting subways/buses, and whether or not there will be an underground subway in Manhattan, because I remember some magazine preview stating that the iconic underground subways of New York have been scrapped. And I hope they put in at least one of the two tunnels (Lincoln & Holland) that connect New Jersey to Manhattan. To me it just wouldn't truly feel like New York without them.

So all in all, after the storyline and minigames are completed, I'll still be playing this probably for years to come (I still play San Andreas from time to time), just cruising around and enjoying the mood of the city.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I played " GTA SA " since 2004 until final of 2006 , I passed it " 93 % " !

and I beat the game about " 3 Times " without " cheats " , it was has a lot of features which make you play and play without boring , and going to the farms was very nice , specially , in the night and sitting down there , and looking to the moon and stars in the sky !

The " Animations were pre-recorder , the AI was Stupid , The people does not do a lot of activities , the graphics was like the cartoon " !

with all of this mistakes in the game , it was the greatest game until final of 2005 , maybe until IV Release !

IV " animations are not pre-recorder , The AI is very strong and reality , The people do unlimited activities , the graphics are detailed and very reality and everything has it's own shadows and physics ..... many many things " !!

with all of this , I am sure I will play the game forever even the new version released , IV will still Unlimited !!

It is the real Life !!

I remember spending countless hours looking for the mythical Bigfoot.

Lmao. Damn, I was sure I'd find it too! Guess I was suckered in. sad.gif

Me too. But it was fun looking for him. The amusing thing was how spooked I got by even the slightest noise. I hope GTA IV has LOADS of weird stuff to search for. Put into only a few copies of the game so that it will always remain just a myth to the majority of gamers despite real proof of unexplainable phenomena.

Yeah this is going to be awesome you can spend 1000 hours roaming around a all new and exciting Liberty City and complete it about 3 times and then once your bored with that you can then download one of the download packs and play that to death and then download the second content pack. Never endless fun. cool.gif

s0h607k.jpg

Toni Antonio Cipriani

Yeah, RAGE is going to rock your pants! The AI is amazing, the graphics are truly next-gen. With Euphoria, you will feel like you're in real-life. I bet the music's going to rock too! That said, Grand Theft Auto IV is going to rock! And no, don't get the PS3 version. You will truly play GTA IV forever, then, because the continuation of GTA IV (the epsiodic content) will be for Xbox 360 ONLY. You will have to wait 2/3 years before you get another GTA (possible GTA V). Good luck.