Shooting Range....

Trick_GSF

Ok, I've looked long and hard for tips for this, but have found nothing - so if there is a guide or something out there, im sorry.

I need to get 45 points, which me thinks is very, very hard indeed - infact Im finding this inpossible. Any tips would help, thanks.

user posted image

It is very hard on PS2 due to the way you aim (easier on PC)

Really the only advice to improve your chances....

Since you get 3 points for the farthest away target you want to clear that one each time and max your points... the first targets will keep getting in the way if you keep trying to shoot them too.... so...

When you start, shoot out the body but leave the head of the first 2 targets, then just concentrate on repeatedly clearing the last target. If at the end an you are almost out of time, and you don't think you have time to clear the last target again, shoot out the first 2 targets heads to get your last 3 points.

I've never done better then 48 on PS2, I've got 45 right as time expired more then once... really you have to relax-- don't do it more then 3 or 4 times in a row without taking a break-- getting flustered will make you fail it more often then not.

Good luck.... I feel your pain.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Ok, I've looked long and hard for tips for this, but have found nothing - so if there is a guide or something out there, im sorry.

I need to get 45 points, which me thinks is very, very hard indeed - infact Im finding this inpossible. Any tips would help, thanks.

The first tip is to practise. If you don't have good aim then this is very difficult.

Then remember that you have to hit all 5 sections of a target to get the points for that target. And that the one nearest you is worth just one point, the middle one is worth 2 points and the far one is worth 3 points. So you want to go for the far target as many times as possible.

So that the other two don't get in the way, shoot out the body sections, but leave the head on the nearest two. Then keep shooting all 5 sections of the furthest target.

When you're about to run out of time, or ammo, shoot the heads of the two nearest targets for another 3 points.

And remember that you have to beat the score they say, not just equal it.

Steve

Edit: You just beat me to it Spuds725 icon14.gif

EDIT: I have done it... Oh for the love of me I thought I'd never do it!! A few tips for people stuck with this:

1) Always use the analog stick to aim!! Don't do what I did and use the damn directional pad - makes it harder then it needs to be.

2) Don't wait for the targets to move under you crosshair, get it there, and do it fast!

3) I think you have about 7 to 9 misses to play with, any more and your looking at falling this mission.

Also, as soon as it starts you should clear the target in front of you, leaving only the head. Then you should try and get the middle target and 3rd ASAP..

At about a minute in you should really want about 28 to 30 points, at this point you should leave the second target with only the head and focus on the 3rd target.

When you here the 10 second count down clear the 1st & 2nd heads and then quickly do the 3rd target. And you should be fine!

(This is seriously hard and takes the cake for being annoying, and I don't see many people doing this on there first time. But stick with it, you'll feel great after doing it. (PS) Thanks guys for you tips..

Edited by Trick_GSF
user posted image